Easy Office
LCI Learning

Road Permit

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Sir,

we will  receive  a genset 83.5 kv from delhi to bokaro for that  there is a requirement of road permit., the genset is for the institution for teaching not for selling.

Kindly suggest how much the amount we have to give  for issue of road permit to  goverment of jharkhand

Thanking You.

Jitendra Gupta

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Good Evening to you,

I wand the state wise from.waybill,or other document used in domestic excisable good transaction.

Thanks & Regards

karmchand Prajapati

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear Sir,

Good Evening to you,
I want  the state wise from.waybill,or other document use list in domestic excisable good transaction.

Thanks & Regards
karmchand Prajapati

"

(Guest)

What is the value limit  of a consignment, upto which, no road permit is required in UP.

Regards,

Santosh

(Guest)

I want to join this group

CA. O.P. Agarwalla (C.A.) (2916 Points)
Replied 19 September 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" In order to check tax evasion, state Govt had made such laws.

Originally posted by :GANESH PUNEKAR

"
Dear sir,
I want to know that Why the Road Permit is required in interstate?
the buyer OR supplier issue the road permit?

"

"

Chandra Sekhar P (G.M. Finance & Accounts)   (116 Points)
Replied 20 September 2008

Road permit is known as Way bill. In AP it is VAT 600.

Way bill is autherising document by the owner of the goods, for movement of goods from one place to another place. Mind you, the owner ship of the goods will not be transfered, only the goods are physically transferred from one place to another for repairs etc.,

Way bill may be issued by either owner or purhcaser.

(Guest)

DEAR SIR,

IF WE USE OWN PERMIT TO IMPORT A MATERIAL IN RAJASTHAN TO OTHER STATE.(CUSTOMER NOT ISSUED ROAD PERMIT. THEN, WE REGISTERED IN RAJASTHAN AND ISSUED OWN ROAD PERMIT). IT IS NECESSARY TO RAISED SALE BILL (LOCAL SALE) FROM RAJASTHAN TO RAJASTHAN CUSTOMER OR WE RAISED SALE BILL FROM DELHI TO RAJASTHAN CUSTOMER.

(Guest)

Does road permit requried to supply materila in gurgaon cost of material is below Rs.5000/-

CA. O.P. Agarwalla (C.A.) (2916 Points)
Replied 28 September 2008

Mr. Manish Negi's question needs attention of experts in this line. He asked as

"IF WE USE OWN PERMIT TO IMPORT A MATERIAL IN RAJASTHAN TO OTHER STATE.(CUSTOMER NOT ISSUED ROAD PERMIT. THEN, WE REGISTERED IN RAJASTHAN AND ISSUED OWN ROAD PERMIT). IT IS NECESSARY TO RAISED SALE BILL (LOCAL SALE) FROM RAJASTHAN TO RAJASTHAN CUSTOMER OR WE RAISED SALE BILL FROM DELHI TO RAJASTHAN CUSTOMER."

As per CST Act, Inter State billing should be done from exporting state as because the contract of sale has ocassioned the movement of goods from one state to another. Becuase as the buyer is presetermined, the exporter can't make the stock transfer to his branch at Rajasthan and neither he can selldirectly to his branch. So the only way of the inter state movement will be the sale of exporter to his Rajasthan based Customer. It is immaterial that as per the contract, delivery of goods is the responsibility of seller/exporter and it is also immaterial that for this purpose he uses the form of the impoorting state.

But, the poblem arises as because normally raod permits contain a declaation that the user is bringing the goods for re-sale. It is advisable to take care of such declaration and request the authorities of importing state to provide proper form so that the inter state transaction can be completed. The state Govt can;t debar any body from inter state transactions.

pawan (Account Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 29 September 2008

Originally posted by :biren thakkar
" Dear Ganesh ,
Road permit form is issued by the purchaser party to selling party & it is not required in every state but it is still prevailing in Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal state.

"

(Guest)

dear sir/madam,

i wouldlike to have the names of the state which requires road permit. this will help me in asking the customer for road permit.

(Guest)

Sir,

We have to send a consignment of Solar Water heating system ETC model for annual testing at Jadavpur University, Kolkotta, as per MNRE specification. The above item is not for sale and will be taken back after the completion of testing. Please guide what documents has to be attached with the consignment, as the above items are not for sale. Since the item is for testing, no road permit is available for it.

Regards,

RaviShankar M V

ANU SOLAR POWER (P) Ltd,

Bangalore.

(Guest)

sir,

request you to pls let me know all the form nos with state name in which these are applicable with minimun bill amount.

thanks and regards

Prashant Gemini.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Deepak Maithani
" confirm your mail id .I'll send you the Way bill / Permits details state wise.
Rgds,
Deepak
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: