Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare for cs executive exams june 2010 ??

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114768 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

Buy back is also a kind of reduction of share capital which is paid up and not diminution of share capital. But usually we call it as buy back coz it is defined in law by that name and with different section 77A.

The purpose of Section 77A and 100 is same but they are two different routes and law treat them differently. The only case of diminution in law is section 94(1)(e) as mentioned above for cancellation of unpaid capital only and not paid up capital.

If you reduce paid up capital by any method (77A or 100) that would not be diminution of share capital.

Regards

n.... (student) (30 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

Hi Sudhir well! congrats for ur c.s executive. Can u plz tell me from where did u prepare TAX, COST, ACCOUNTS n LAW THEORY. i hv my c.s executive exams in June2010 i'm giving only gr-1.

(Guest)

In Module-1 : Cost a/c & Co. a.c are easy...and just refer ICSI module...and use reference books like CAPCC- Padhuka, Snow white, Khan & jain...etc....

In Module-1 : Tax Laws...Use Singhania's or Bharat's Girishi Ahuja n Ravi Gupta or Padhuka....in this paper do more emphasize on amendments and Latest notifications....

In module-1 GCL : in this subject prepare ur own notes...and Make list of important definitions and provisions ....remember important sections
and case laws...if possible do more practice of writing...so u can
complete paper in given time...

Module-2...Company Law...prepare topic-wise notes...make list of important provisions ...Due Dates, Time Limits, Guidelines, compliance requirements...etc,,,

Module-2 Lab. & Eco. law : This paper is scoring one....just correlate provisions and make ur own notes...

Module-2 Sec..& Compl : in this paper make list of important term, definitions.etc and SEBI guidelines..and compliance requirements....

& most important is to be confident...and keep regular study...revisions.

Best Of Luck

2 Like

Replied 17 March 2010

THANKS for all ur help Ketan.

Replied 17 March 2010

can anyone plz tell me is it necessary to clear LSAT for getting admission in law n is law through correspondence recognised?

ISHAAN MADAAN (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 24 April 2010

Hello everyone

one more thing that i wanted to confirm was which year tax provisions to follow for the June 2010 exam.
Does any one have a soft copy/link for the provisions that apply to VAT & Service tax.

Regards

(Guest)

we have to refer to finance act 2009 for tax paper :)

amreen (student) (21 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

hello ankur i am totally new to the cs field...i am planning to join it..is it benefecial from me if i do dis course...and i also want to know what is this scanner as you have mentioned above...

priyanka (faculty) (22 Points)
Replied 28 September 2010

can anybody tell that study of module of taxation is enough for clearing this paper or any other should i refer.

Mansi Madhani (Senior Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 29 March 2011

HI Mr. Ankur,

I have cleared my 2nd group & in June 2011 I am goind to appear fpr 1st Group of CS Executive Level. I have dought regardibg Tax Subject, because I have Notes of Previous yr, my friend had given me & Module also I have of Previous year, so I just want to no any changes in this year which would hepl me in my exams & time is also not left so that I can purchase a new book of Tax Like T.N.Monoharan & I am comfortable with Module only, so if u can suggest me any other book in which only changes had happen in tax is given  or any other study material which u can mail me or any thing.

My mail ID is mansimadhani56 @ gmail.com

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Mansi Madhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: