Easy Office

Board resolution format

Page no : 5

sachin anerao (Asst. Company Secretary)   (33 Points)
Replied 17 September 2009

any one provide me board resolution to open an trading account (equity/derivatives).

(Guest)

“RESOLVED THAT the Company do trade in Cash and Futures & Options market for the purchase and sale ofsecurities through the Stock Exchanges in India and for that purpose open the Trading Account with (Name of Demat Co,)”.

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT(Name of the person(s) authorized) authorized signatory of the Company, be andare hereby severally authorized to trade / transact in securities on behalf of Company and to sign such forms,agreements, deeds documents, letters etc and do all such acts, deeds and things as may be necessary to giveeffect to this resolution.”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the aforesaid power entrusted to the said official shall be valid and effectiveunless revoked earlier by the Board or shall be exercisable by her so long as he is in the concerned to theCompany.”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT all acts, deeds, things, matters, etc. as aforestated shall be deemed to be validand enforceable only if they are consistent with the instant resolution as may be relevant in this case and thatthe Board shall not be responsible for any acts beyond the scope of the aforestated powers done by (Name ofthe authorized person(s) and such invalid, illegal acts, and acts done beyond the scope of  powers granted inthis Resolution shall not bind the Company against any third parties or before any authorities  in any mannerand that the Board shall not be answerable in that behalf.”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a certified copy of the resolution be given to any one concerned or interested inthe matter.”

Ankur Shah (Practicing Company Secretary)

“Guru Gautam” Bungalow, Inside Parshwa Tower,

Nr. Shyamal Cross Road, 132ft. Ring Road,

Satellite, Ahmedabad – 15

E-mail: ankurjewel @ gmail.com

Blog: csankur.blogspot.com

K.Vikash Mehta (Job) (31 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Can anyone please send me the format for board resolution authorizing director to apply for import and export code

Prashant Parekh (Service) (93 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

can anyone give me format of Board resolution for converting Public ltd company to Pvt Ltd company

kamakshi s iyer (company secretarial assistant)   (30 Points)
Replied 23 March 2010

Please send me a board resolution format by a guarantee company for loan for which the company will be a guarantor.

Aalso send me a special resolution format by the guarantor company for filing form no 23 with roc and also notice and explanatory statement of the guarantor company

Regards

kamakshi

kamakshi s iyer (company secretarial assistant)   (30 Points)
Replied 23 March 2010

Originally posted by : Manish G. Agrawal
Can anyone please send me the format for board resolution authorizing director to represent company for MVAT registration, CST registration and Profession Tax

please provide me a board resolution to be given by a guarantor company i.e. one who is giving guarantee to the opposite party for loan.

Also provide me with special resolution, notice and explanatory statement as this comes under Section 372A

Regards

xyz

ABDUL AZEES BABU (PROPRIETOR) (22 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

Hai,

I want draft a resolution for takeover of one charitable trust by another charitable trust and also a deed for take over.Please provide the details at the early.

Thanks and regards.

Abdul azees babu

gayatri (JOB) (39 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Is anybody can give me the Format of Minutes paased for board meeting availing the loan from ban for vehicle

Juhi pandey (Company Secretary) (21 Points)
Replied 01 December 2011

Can anybody provide me Board resolution for hearing meeting at nse on behalf of the Company

vishal patil (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

please send me resolution for paid up capital

veerendra shukla (Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 04 June 2012

I want to know that how i make a Board Resolution for becoming the franchise a open university

Thanks

Gagandeep Kaur (Associate) (21 Points)
Replied 30 April 2013

please provide me the board resolution for section 25 co., charitable trust. The comapny gives donation in the hospital for machines etc. Is the format is different from other companies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: