Easy Office
LCI Learning

Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Page no : 6
(Guest)

Hi,

This is Dixit

I have one canfusan for payment of bonus i.e how many minimum % of bonus amount to be given to the employees on which bases.

(Guest)

Please give an example in the following case :

1) In case basic+DA is Rs. 2500/- per month

2) In case basic+DA is Rs. Rs.5000/- per month

3) In case basic + DA is Rs.12000/- per month

(Guest)

Sir ,

Please provide Method of Bonous calculation .

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Pl give me date of emplimentetion of Bonus limit "

Our company founded in 2001 so we are when we coverd in bonus

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I want to know the minimum no of working days for the calculation of bonus.For example if somebody joined on 19/03/2008 then what is bonus entitlement for that employee.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :siddharth
" Hi,

The Cabinet has approved the Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965, which are as follows:-

Eligibility limit for payment of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 3,500/- per month to Rs.10,000/- per month.
Ceiling for purpose of calculation of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 2,500/- per month to Rs.3,500/- per month.
Employees employed through contractor on building operations will now be covered under The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
         Please let me know the what is the effective date of the above amendment.
Thanks in advance

"

(Guest)

Please let me know the bonus payable limit. Whether it is limited to Rs.4,500/- to some more amount

(Guest)

Please send us the bonus act rules and regulations

(Guest)

good morning sir,

with regards.i want to know that when were the last amendments were made to payment of bonus act,1965...... i.e amendments before oct 2007 and what wrer they.

thanks a lot.

have a nice day

shatrughan sinha (professional) (36 Points)
Replied 15 October 2008

"

Dear Babhvi

I dont know why your employer has given you the bonus & taken back on the ground of amendment in the Payment of Bonus Act,1965 and told you they will give you the same last year.

Please ask your company, what is the amendment?.

Please also give us your salary structure to see whether there is any thing in that that company is denying the bonus.

"

shatrughan sinha (professional) (36 Points)
Replied 15 October 2008

" our bonus this year was given and taken back and the company claimed that as per the recent amendments in the labour bonus act the same will be given to us next year and no bonus this year. i write in to seek your advice on this. please advice if this is correct. "

(Guest)

Please let me know, if our Company decides to give of 16.66% and my salary if Rs.8,000/- basic.  

How much amount I will get.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Please let me clear about the calculation of bonus Case is :We have arrived an agreement in the month of June 07,which was effective from 1-4-07 and we paid the arrier in june-07,we have calculated his bonus from june -7 and for april and may on what ever his actual payment for that month ,now my question is wheather he is entitle for april and may with what ever arrear paid for april and may?Please confirm.

(Guest)

Que : If one of the employee of the Company drawing salary Rs.20000/- per month, Is he eligible for bonus ? If yes, how much amount of bonus ? and how we have to calculate ? please inform me as early as possible.

(Guest)
" Please also send me latest copy of notification on payment of bonus inwhich ceiling is rasied from 3500 to 10000/- and also let me know whether this is applicatble to all the contractual employees working in PGIMER, Chandigarh on contract basis under group B,C, D categories. "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: