Easy Office
LCI Learning

Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Please tell me the actual effictive date of amendments to the payment of Bonus Act.

(Guest)
Please email the latest notification of payment of bonus amendemet. Limit raised from Rs.3500 to 10000, Please let me know the position.

(Guest)
the payment of bonus (amendment) ordinance, 2007 effective date is from 01-04-2006. vide the gazette of india no.50 dt.27.10.2007.

(Guest)
Monday, October 29, 2007 Ministry of Labour & Employment PRESS NOTE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 19:10 IST On 27th October, 2007 the President has promulgated the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) ordinance, 2007 containing the following amendments:- i) Amendment to clause (13) of Section 2 of the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 to raise the eligibility limit for payment of bonus from the salary or wage of Rs. 3500/- per month to Rs. 10000/- per month. ii) Amendment to section 12 of the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 to raise the ceiling for calculation purpose from the salary or wage of Rs. 2500/- per month to Rs. 3500/- per month; iii) Deletion of clause (vi) of section 32 of the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 so as to cover the employees employed through contractors on building operations. Thus the employees, including those employed through contractors on building operations will be entitled to receive bonus as per the revised ceilings, for the year 2006-07 and onwards. The Ordinance shall be deemed to have come into force on 1st April, 2006. Ministry of Labour & Employment New Delhi, Kartika 07, 1929/October 29, 2007 VBA:NR:LK:29/10/07

(Guest)
our bonus this year was given and taken back and the company claimed that as per the recent amendments in the labour bonus act the same will be given to us next year and no bonus this year. i write in to seek your advice on this. please advice if this is correct.

(Guest)
Amendment to clause (13) of Section 2 of the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 to raise the eligibility limit for payment of bonus from the salary or wage of Rs. 3500/- per month to Rs. 10000/- per month. According to the above para is it basic salary or Toatal Salary (10000)? pls tell me...... Thanks

(Guest)
Sir can anyone answer about payment of bonus to employees working in piece rate under contractor?

(Guest)
ORDINANCE IS WEF 01.04.06

(Guest)
I want to know that if company declares bonus suppose 14% for the worker, then if the staff is also eligible to get that must percent of bonus or only 3500/-. Pl. tell me

(Guest)
I want to know that if company declares bonus suppose 14% for the worker, then if the staff is also eligible to get that much percent of bonus or only 3500/-. Pl. explain

(Guest)
Dear Friend VVNGupta Thank you very much for information on Bonus amendments

(Guest)
hi it is effective from 01st April 2006

(Guest)
what is the maximum limit of bonus to be paid to the eligible workman.please calculate and inform if the salary of workman is Rs 8000/-per month and the company has declared 20% bonus to be paid for the financila year-07

(Guest)
employee drawing 10000 pm also eligible ok. salary taken for claculations 3500 ok. upperlimit 20%. ok lowerlimit 8.33 or 10%? IF UPPER LIMIT AT 20% THEN MAX CEILING WOULD BE 3500*240% ie 8400? LOWER LIMIT AT 10% COMES TO 3500*120% ie 4200 right or wrong ?

(Guest)
i would like to get the answers for the questions asked in this website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: