shreyansh (Student) (135 Points)
Replied 07 February 2015

Replied 07 February 2015

Plz ignore some typos in above post.

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 07 February 2015

Originally posted by : PSPSPS
His Credentials duly checked & verified by my close sources in Ahmedabad have reported that he is a Photocopy Shop owner having his shop near Arihant Academy & is selling the Photocopies of Notes of different authors hacked by him from Students who come there for Xeroxing the same.

His Real name is Madhavji Bhanushali & claiming here to be a CA does not even know to write one full error free page in proper English. I have already taken the Snap Shot of his Forum & have filed a Complaint with ICAI Ahmedabad chapter for his claim of a CA, ICAI Chapter is Proceeding with filing a Police Complaint against him once they Resolve in their RCM monthly meeting in the First week of February 2015.

Mr Raj Shah ( Real Name Madhavji ) If you have any encounters about my Information given here you can call me on 8976009343.& take my address & come to me

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE ABOVE AND POST THIS IN EVERY POST CREATED BY THIS FAKE Raj Shah (XEROX WALA).

Shreyansh is another fake profile created to support this Xerox Wala.

Replied 07 February 2015

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 07 February 2015

Mr Shreyans

Every said & done about Mr Hemang ( Posing as Raj ).

Now I have a question that you need to answer.

If Mr Hemang was that Genuine then what made him use the Name Raj. Also he has been Supporting all his post by both names Raj & Hemang & many other names as its evident here & at many other places. That itself is enpugh for all here to understand what type of person he is. & One thing Pls understand that when he is using fake Names & profiles to promote himself & his products, why his genuinity should not be doubted. as you yourself have told that he has been using the Name Raj & such things.

Also what I know by & large that nick names are generally like Pappu / Pintu / Chintu / Babu / Kakke / Janu / Raja / Doll...... etc but definately not Raj. coz Raj is a very clear First name. 

Friends now there is no reason why not to even include this Mr Shreyans to be a Part of the Fraudster Gang of Raj alias Hemang alias Shreyans etc............ many such names.

Mr Shreyans Pls clarify ???????????????????????

Also to prove your genuinity post your contact details to prove that you are not a part of this fraud Gang.

Shreyansji you may try your best to shield the fraudester Gang being a Part of it, but See that if Genuinely  you are not a Part of it than be away else you will also face the Heat as if someone takes a legal action of cheating than you will also fall in that for Investigations. I have also spoke to Praful Sir & Given to understand that he has initiated all necessary Legal actions with Satellite Police Station Ahmedabad against Raj / Hemang & all his Other allies.............. & Police has started their own Investigations in the matter & very soon will burst this whole Racket. This a a very big Racket operated from Ahmedabad where students from all over India are being cheated

Replied 07 February 2015

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 08 February 2015

Mr Shreyans Very Surprising that you have suddenly removed the contents from all your Posts for Reasons best known to you but by this act all members here have clearly understood the reasons for removal of the contents by you. It would be even more good if you & your Gang stop this cheating activities else if all affected students here get wild it will not be good for health of you & your Fraudester Gang. 

Replied 08 February 2015

Let me tell you what happened in detail. I was very eager and anxious to crack final in this attempt itself. So when I saw his original post, without thinking or enquiring anything I talked to him on Whatsapp and transfered the amount into his account. But after few days I read the post completely and got suspicious. So I confronted him and demanded my money back. He told me that though he had sent half the notes, still he got hurt and transfered the full amount back to me! Then I had a long Whatsapp chat with him in which he showed me everything, his licence, his membership number his address pan card everything. So it is that guilt of hurting and blaming a genuine Chartered Accountant that is making me post this in the crucial study period. Please don't doubt his credentials as a CA. Also, psps sir that is Praful sir is a real gem of a person helping students selflessly. I myself talked to him about my studies and he willingly helped me. I want keep getting guidance from him. But for raj(hemang) his sources might have got some wrong facts. I am a genuine CA final student and please don't doubt a singled word here. Thanks. Ms yogita I deleted my earlier comment because I was feeling low. But that doesn't mean I got scared of someone or I am myself involved in this so called underworld dawood ibrahim associated GANG as you all are calling it. But I have nothing to hide or get scared. Praful sir is also blaming me! If I delete all this, his suspicion will grow. So re putting my post for all to see. Shreyansh jain, mobile- 7568101289.

Replied 08 February 2015

Posts not appearing, what's wrong?

Replied 08 February 2015

On deskop site, posts are not appearing. But in mobile, they're fine. Some technical glitch.

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 09 February 2015

Maturity calls for that we all end this post here itself. & Leave everyones decision & line of action to his/her ownself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: