Ca final - short term strategy -iii

CA Raj Shah (CA) (347 Points)

25 January 2015  

Dear All Professional Frendz, 

Once Again A Very Good Morning to All.

AND CONGRATULATION TO ALL THOSE WHO BECAME A CHARTERED LABEL……..AND OTHER WHO WILL SUCCESS IN NEXT ATTEMPT.

As I have got many mail from you guys that thank you very much sir for providing me notes and I became CA with reading your Notes.

Dear I want to say all that Plz spread your notes to your Frendz, or those who really need it….its not that without coaching yoy never crack exam…..yaar we all have good ability and we can crack CA exam without any coaching but it needs proper guidelines and proper notes.

Further those who are clear single group from my notes and one group p\is pending I advise to that strictly follow my strategy…that will not be change attempt to attempt……

I have Already told My Strategy to Clear CA Final Exams but Many people mail me to Explain me in brief and i cannot explain everyone in mail and thats why here once again explain you in Brief.

First of All Remove Your doubt that CA Final is very difficult and Not able to clear.....Fail again and again....Negative Results...Paper was hard.....This All is Rubbish....you have confidence in your self.

Let talking about me, I have Clear my CA Final Exam in a very First Attempt and and that too without any coaching classes and with in 3.5 month Articleship leave period. 

But Before you start reading you have to decide WHERE ARE YOU ???? AND WHERE WE WANT TO GO ???

I have read Subjects in the period of just 3.5 months and my base is like zero....i mean i have to start from the begining and i have not taken any class so time to lagna hi tha JYADA.....FIR KYA DOSTO PADHAI START KIYA AND FINISH KIYA. 

There is nothing like practise manual padhi nahi he to pass hona difficult he......even i cant read practise manual. you have to study whatever but you must conceptual clear...padhne ka fayda hi kya jo apne concept clear na kare...its take time but its works...even if you dnt read the day before exam any topic but if you have remember concept then no need to worry you can easily solve the problem and answer smoothly because your concept is very strong this is the main fundamental criteria for clear CA Exam.

Now, Question is what to study and From Where to study ??

I have not taken any class but i have collected good notes from XEROX VALA to study CA Final.

Do refer one book in one subject....dnt read too many book in any sybjects...like mera frend ye subjects me ye book read karta he and agar usme se aaya to question ??? that all question comes in your mind while studying but again i have told that you have to confidence in your own. 

i have read following notes to clear my CA Final Exam.

FR : Praveen Sharma Class Notes and For AS - D S Rawat Class Notes. ( praveen sharma sir notes have summery note also and that is very helpfull to clear exam and very handy class notes and concept are explaining in a very simple manner )

SFM - Sanjay Saraf Class Notes and Theory Notes. ( Sanjay sir explaining concept of problems and chapter with graphical presentation and you all know that this is very difficult subjects and this notes is help me to clear SFM )

Audit - One and only Dr. Urvish Shah Class Notes ( very easy language and its not like essay type surbhi bansal notes.......i advised to all refer this class notes only in Audit to score 70 to 80 marks. One my frend got 74 Marks in audit and one got 70 marks in only audit by just referring this class notes )

Law - One And Only Munish Bhandari ( best choice )

AMA - Sanjay Agrwal Class Notes ( very nice explaining concept and you know that in this paper all problems have different method to clear solve problem.........and this is helpful me in exam to write paper.....aek baar dimag me concept ander chala gaya fir koi nahi nikal sakta........)

ISCA - Dinesh Madan Sir Text Book

DT - V.G. Gupta Class Notes ( there is efrence book of V.G. Sir but it is too wide so i have collected Class notes of V.G. Sir which is all most cover all in a very simple language like the first module of capital gain there is 430 page for only capital gain and where as in class notes only 50 page for same concept and judgements so i refer class notes and this subjects also help me to ca final exam as i got exemption in this subject by rferring class notes only......jyada padhne se kuch nahi hota ...jitna bi padho dimag lagakar padho and apna concept clear rakho.

IDT - Rajesh Tayal Sir Class notes. ( this is very short and graphical presentation notes.....it is not like too lenghty like banger notes...you can revise idt with in one day by rferring class notes of tayal sir. many of got 80 plus marks in idt by just referring this tayal sir notes. )

My Marks was 

FR-  65

SFM - 70

Audit - 66

Law - 45

AMA- 66

ISCA - 42

DT - 69

IDT - 74

This is my CA Final Result. 

And i have got this marks when icai gave 3 % Results. 

i want to tell you that even if you have not taken any classes then you may also crack exam but you have confidence in your own.

Frend if any one have any doubt then you may please email me to carajshah2014 @ gmail.com.

Frendz i have collected this notes from various sources and i have spend only xerox and courier expense. if any one want this notes then you have to just bear xerox and courier expense which is nothing in front of CA Degree...

Please mail me carajshah2014 @ gmail.com

Thanks. 

CA Raj Shah

Chartered Accountant