Easy Office

Ca final may(grp-2) , study help

Page no : 2

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 21 December 2014

Ek din aisa bhi aayega Khushi ka sama chaayega Dukh k kaale ghere na hoge Sukh ko hum sanjote hoge Ca Final ka result hoga Sang mehnat ka jashn hoga Tamaashbeeno me waah waahi hogi hamari Qki jeet humne paayi hogi Jeet humne paayi hogi

CA Kumar Mukesh (CA CMA FINAL and Advance Excel Trainer)   (6871 Points)
Replied 21 December 2014

Originally posted by : Sunitha
Hi,
I wish to attempt CA final exam may 2015. ( grp-2) . I had attempted more than 5-6 times already an d am failing continuously. A lot of changes have taken place in my personal front. I have this last chance to appear and pass and be a CA.
I am planning to do a self study, given the circumstances around me. I am preferring Costing and DT by Padukas, ISCA by Manish Valecha and IDT by Vaitheswaran.

I want someone to guide /partner my study pattern. i want some one to share or make a time table for me and help me /mentor me.
I also have no idea which topics to pick seriously in costing and DT. Its been quite a while.

So kindly help me plan to succeed- anyone. 

It is seems that you still confussed about your study plan. Don't worry i was also faced the same problem in CA final to get right kind of combination specially in choosing books for study, in case of self study. But how I cracked that mess let see

For Costing: Study module and practice manual is more than sufficient, if you prepared from these two you will see anything out of that for more than 100 marks out of 120 marks of paper

For ISCA: Study Module along with self notes

For Direct Tax Laws: Vinod Gupta's summary module alongwith ICAI latest practice manual is efough

For Indirect Tax Laws: Bangur book is best if want to get more than 60s otherwise upto 40s there are so many.  

Further, you need to devote at least 2 months for your final push 

1 Like

Sunitha (CA ) (39 Points)
Replied 21 December 2014

I am thankful to each one of you.

I have not expected to recv such overwhelming and kind response.

Thanks a ton to all of you :)

As directed by many, I will pick up the respectve books. I had a doubt in IDT- reg, Vaithewaran or Bangar. Looks like, Bangar is better.

Thanks a lot to all , once again, for your inputs and kind words.. I shall follow up with some of u, who r also writting xm in may.

All the best folks ! 

sumit (consultancy in taxation matter)   (71 Points)
Replied 07 January 2015

I think you should refer icai module......

sumit (consultancy in taxation matter)   (71 Points)
Replied 07 January 2015

I think you should refer icai study and practice manual

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: