Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca memory crafters?

Page no : 2

Nitin Sharma (accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

any one who want to crack ISCA.must go to memory crafter. no one can learn the ISCA in just 17 days. really the way, sir use to teach is very good grand salute to u sir. Regards Megha I just ta

Nitin Sharma (accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

any one who want to crack ISCA.must go to memory crafter. no one can learn the ISCA in just 17 days. really the way, sir use to teach and we learn there is very good grand salute to sir. reaally ab hum apni isca naam ki 6th beti ko apne ghar se jaldi hi vidda kar denge only just because of you sir . Regards Megha

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 24 January 2015

Hi All

This discussion has correctly pointed out the main problem faced in ISCA.

1. Not just study, its THOROUGH REVISION is what matters. (3 or 4 rounds)

2. You have to put in right technical terms in answers.  

Arun Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 03 March 2015

Really new thing what sunil sir is doing in class. Every student is not able to understand ISCA and just write the exact language of study material. so in this situation if we know the important points it really helps. That is what memory crafterz do. Recently sir did various improvements in his class like linkage of question wid answer and summary chart etc. If u have any difficulty in ISCA please join demo classes and take decision at your own.

Vivek (ARTICLE) (21 Points)
Replied 04 March 2015

Can anyone please let me know the address of classes in delhi..

meenakshi (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 18 August 2015

my dear bhajan preet kaur... i think shweta is right becuase i also took MC classes in MAY 15 and , that time me and my most of the friends feel after completion of our class, our concept is zero and we are not able to answer most of the question because in exam the questions are concept based.....that time me and my all friends realize... we are in wrong path....MC is totally cramming coaching.....

1 Like

CA Raghav Gupta (Associate) (38 Points)
Replied 04 September 2015

Friends, the most important factor is that ICAI requires us to write technical terms in the answer. One may be clear on all aspects but if you don't write the technical terms specified in ICAI's study mat then all those concepts go down the drain as at the end of the day clearing the paper is what matters.

Secondly there are 7 more subjects to be done along with the articleship work so time management is a key factor. I have taken classes from sir and in 17 days i was able to complete entire ISCA course with just 4-5 hrs study per day (class 3.5 hrs + 1 hr self study) and all the technical terms from the study mat were on my tips. Also sir provides charts of each chapter which helpls in extremely quick revision.Question answer linkage is provided for most of the questions so no chances of mixing/ forgetting. Concepts to a certain extent are also covered and if one has any doubt they can always ask him.

We all spend avg 2-3 months per subject (coaching + self study), so if by taking classes from sir you are able to complete a subject in 17 days with sureshot pass guarantee, so isn't it a worthwile investment? And if you still want to be crystal clear about the concepts you can always do so after giving the exams, but first most important thing is to PASS ISCA with minimum time investment.

CA AMIT KUMAR SHARMA (Chartered Accountant) (579 Points)
Replied 05 September 2015

Can anyone of u plz provide me the notes of mc because i hv very less time to give exam because of articleship Plz help me

nikita (CA Practice ) (27 Points)
Replied 08 September 2015

dear raghav 

plz don't misguide the CA final level students because they know very well how to write in CA final exams. every subject is concept based, memory techniques can help only but in my view they can't fulfill the requirement of ICAI. Cramming of any subject is a foolish manner because we are not nursery students. I have also cleared CA final exam in MAY 2015. and got 71 marks in ISCA by concept based study.

1 Like

CA Raghav Gupta (Associate) (38 Points)
Replied 08 September 2015

Dear Nikta

no offence but if students really did know how to write answers nd LEARN isca then why is it that most of the students fail to clear the exams due to isca? You have cleared isca with concept based study but i'm pretty sure you would have put in more hours than are required with memory crafters. Everyone doesnt have that that much time especially with 7 more subjects to study. And i'm not misguiding the students as quite a lot of them i believe would prefer to clear isca with minimum time investment nd then clear their remaining concepts after exams. Nd most of them would be more than happy with 50+ rather than 71, plus quite a few of memory crafters students have scored more than 71.Finally the hard fact is that you need to write TECHNICAL terms in isca which are very hard to memorise and the course in isca is such that most of it isn't a part of our articleship training like other subjects are.

Manju Gupta (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 10 September 2015

Dear Nikita 

I am not commenting on your suggesion every suggesion is welcomed & everyone is independent to give his/her opinion but from my point of view we know every thing but we dont remember in the examination hall points are skipped from the mind but at that time memory techniques works.

So according to my opinion remembering at the time of exam is too important that I got this from memory crafterz.

CA. Abhishek Kumar Maurya (ACA) (490 Points)
Replied 25 November 2015

MC will help you cram a99.99% headings & sub headings.After 3-4 revisions you get immense confidence.After that you can refer any other refernce book for the content under headings.

Actually ISCA becomes interesting after you have crammed all headings coz then you read ISCA concepts like a story & can focus on understanding the concepts.

Otherwise,while studying through normal method, you cram headings & at the same time try to understand the concept.Cramming & understanding cannot be done simultaneously.

Also,the point is to score marks in the exam.Firstly one should understand thay ISCA is the most theoritical subject out of the 8 papers.The checker is provided with the key which ofcouse would be in ICAI mat. language.The checker will compare your language with the key's language & even if you have written goods points in your own langauge,i m afraid he may not like your answer.however if you write headings in tecnical langauage of ICAI study mat.,it creates a good impression on the checker.

But i would not lyk to suggest that only crammimg headings would suffice,my advice is HEADINGS/TITLES/POINTS/SUBPOINTS from MC + CONTENT from other reference books.

A teacher is always recognized by the result he produces.Sunil sir is a highly passionate & devoted teacher.He always measure his results by no. of exemptions he got.I dont think any other ISCA teacher has that level of confidence.

Saurabh Vig (Senior Faculty for ITSM / ISCA / ITSA)   (177 Points)
Replied 03 December 2015

For ISCA join Saurabh Vig Sir Classes at Career Destination Point Laxmi Nagar Near Metro station Gate No. 5

Sourabh (finance manager) (21 Points)
Replied 27 January 2016

Attached File : 1055252 20160127232341 result.jpg downloaded: 358 times

Abhishek jain (CA FINAL) (148 Points)
Replied 21 June 2016

i take the first demo class of sunil sir they give me the qures and ans linkage ( points ) but i dnt know what to write under points so can u guide me is sunil sir or swapil patni sir which is better 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: