Easy Office

Why dont icai scrap this whole system of stipend ?

Page no : 2

Sunil (self employed) (38 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Sab maai ka hi lal hote instead of acceipting thing You are geting annoyed my dear friend

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Sunil Jee,

I have gone through some contents of your posts..

CA/CS/ICWA allow science students as well to pursue their course after class 12.

But please tell me, which college of Btech/MBBS allows commerce students to join their course after class 12 if a commerce student wants to join that ? Isnt the requirement of PCM or PCB is there for joining Btech/MBBS.

On this fact, how can you say commerce boy cant become a doctor ?

Arey bhai, jab entry hi nahi dete, to kaise banne ki soche commerce wala..

Ca/CS/ICWA should also keep out line changers, only commerce people should be allowed to take these courses because Btech/MBBS dont allow commerce people. Now what you have to say ?

Anchal Deshwal (student) (24 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

The icai working on d principle "paise lene k liye hote h.....dene k liye nhi" Just on paper nt in hands

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1294 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

No Sunil ji
I didnt started annoying....
And one more regarding earning:- LET IT BE
I heartly congratulate u on being settled... hope u will achieve more and more success
Actually Now i got u.... U r taking it econimically and in monetary terms....
I will again repeat that its depend on individual capacity that hw much s/he can earn,.... Degree doesnt pay u
some1 start with1 cr and another start with 20000
and it is with every field

svprasad (B.COM,LL.B) (23 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Imagine a guy from an ordinary middle class family.Three years of monetary support from family with pittance as stipend and with such deprivation of material needs his focus will be more on earning money than clearing final with the fear of low pass percentage

AMIT UMESH PANDYA (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

I agree with the views tht stipend should roll back. If articles forced to search for such office or CA who can pay reasonable amount then its of no use of Doing articleship as THE ICAI expects from trainee. I think there is only 1 option left here.. If every article starts depositing 50% of his/her stipend in official bank account of ICAI.. then only it work. Because tbhi hi LAW OF DEMAND theory ka exception smjhme ayega THE ICAI ko. Fir stipend badhna pakka hai.

rahul (others) (284 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Something is better than nothing

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

I think conversations are drifting away from the main issue raised.

The stipend an articled assistant gets should be sufficient to meet his ICAI Study Fees, cost of study materials, exam fees and other incidental expenses.

The views of students and ICAI about what is sufficient obviously differs. Because this is decided by the CAs.

Amit yadav (Execuative) (27 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

yes i agree with all of you

shubham (student) (238 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Nothing personal but some people are here not for discussion or knowledge but to prove a point in any way. Show some professionalism and manners. Dont fight of science vs commerce. Enough of this we have done in school. Grow up now.

Atul Mittal (student) (25 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

Himanshu sir plzz give ur opinion, i am not getting my stipend since last five months and ca says that de dunga tera mere pas collect ho rha h kai baar manga bhi pr nhi mila what are legal proceedings to take transfer because of all this within the period of one year of articleship.

S.Srikanth (Cost Accountant ) (346 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

i Have even heard few firms Reduced the stipend from currently wat they are paying and the reason for that was clients withdrawal and due to inflation..and they justify by saying we are paying more than what CA institute suggested.

If that case They should have reduced the workload but all articles work for STILL 48 hours in a week whereas institute suggested is 35 hours in week..

why it is so???? 

People will be happy enough if they pay Increased minimum stipend which was last revised in the year 2006(Note : Even auto meters has been revised) and work load for 42-48 hours in a week...

(Guest)

i am agree with the points raised by Himanshu..

CA gets their work of lakhs and crores from their article clerks and in return they are paying less than a peons salary..

i do give respect to employers for their valuable knowledge that they share with articles but that doesnt mean that articles get only 1500 rs. for their contribution to their employer's firm income..

in my opinion stipend should be of atleast an amount that a student can manage his own study expenditure like paying registration fees for institute courses and coaching and purchasing refrence books also..

VIVEK BARANWAL (CA.) (310 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

It is unfortunat to say that

Minimum wages for unskilled Labour is Rs 4500/- approx..... and article on whom our proffesion future depends,are given less than a unskilled worker

Article must be given atleast equilent to unskilled labour.

If CA pay handsome amount to article they recruit good student as an Article and it will enchnce our proffession.

VIVEK BARANWAL (CA.) (310 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

It is unfortunat to say that

Minimum wages for unskilled Labour is Rs 4500/- approx..... and article on whom our proffesion future depends, are given less than a unskilled worker

Article must be given atleast equilent to unskilled labour.

If CA pay handsome amount to article they recruit good student as an Article and it will enhance our proffession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro