Easy Office
LCI Learning

Excise Duty by 1st or 2nd Stage Dealer...!

Page no : 2

Ashutosh khandelwal (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 04 January 2014

Sir,

the dealer of glass who purchases glass from the manufacturer, both are in same city of rajasthan, the dealer purchases goods by paying excise & sells goods to its customer both within & outside the state. Sir please tell me the procedure to transfer the cenvat credit by the dealer.

Thanks in advance

TARUN OZA (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 05 May 2014

Dear Sir,

My query is that if i am second stage dealer and i am sell to the manufacturer can he take the modvat and sad benefit. he can availed the credit of the same

Subramaniyan K (Dy.Manager (Costing)) (26 Points)
Replied 05 March 2016

sir

1. We are doing trading around 10 products. is it possible to pass on cenvat only for two products? (Other 8 products also cenvat included, but we dont want to pass on)

2. Is there any possibility to pass on cenvat without disclosing purchase details?

Madhukar N Hiregange (Chartered Accountant) (38934 Points)
Replied 07 March 2016

The issue is about a trader procuring from manufacturer wanting to pass on the CED but doe snot want to disclose hish margin or the source.

Say dealer purchases at 100 + 12.5 + VAT presenlty.

He could get redg under CE as delaer to pass on credit as paid by manufacturer. He can ask manufacturer to charge him say 120 +13 ( 120x 12.5%) + VAT.

He can get 20 Rs as discount from manufacturer.

He can then sell to his cusotmer at 120 + 13 + VAT. In dealer invoice only info as reqd under rules need to be provdied which doe snot include the suppliers address. 

Subramaniyan K (Dy.Manager (Costing)) (26 Points)
Replied 07 March 2016

sir, 

Can we use this cenvat pass on to part of the products? Like we are trading 10 products, but wants to passon only 2 products..

is it possible? is there any condition to pass cenvat to all 10 products?

Please clarify.

Suresh Kumar (1 Points)
Replied 20 September 2016

Hello Sir 

My self Suresh having doubt on tax

A- manufacture B trader (OUR SELF) C customer

we are buying goods from A at 100+ 12.5% excies + 2% cst 

now the customer C ask  that bill with Excise duty + local Tax so that he will get excise credit

Needs a proper solution

Sujeet Kothawale (owner) (22 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

Hi,  This is Sujeet Kothawale

subject:  how to we debit if there is only rate difference neets to settle with trader. 

Case:  Dealer A Sold goods to manufacturer by passing the excise rate which he is liable to pay to his Supplier (manufacturer) from he purchase.  He has imposed the excise rate considering sharing of qty.  Now issue is i have got rate issue where rates is 0.62 and now i have to do 0.60 as per commitment.  How at the time of debiting, should we need to consider the excise rate or there will not come any ecise amount while debiting the base rate difference.  

is there having calculation

Bhumika (Director) (23 Points)
Replied 24 April 2017

My Question is : A registered dealer from India bought certain material from China and Indian dealer wants to pass on CVD and SAD to his customer(manufacturer). Can he do so and can his customer take modvatable claim?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: