Easy Office
LCI Learning

J1-j2 for non audit dealers

Page no : 2

yashsr (CA) (2285 Points)
Replied 25 April 2012

And when I upload the file, I get the following error: -------------------------------------------------- RETURN ANNEXURES ERRORS REPORT Sr No. Line Number Box Number Error Descriptttion 1 5 ANXHDR Wrong Keyword Annexure-J1 & J2 Expected >> Annexure-J1 2 6 ANXHDR Wrong Keyword Annexure-C & D Expected >> Annexure-J2 3 7 ANXHDR Wrong Keyword Annexure-G & HI Expected >> Annexure-C 4 3 ANXJ1 Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 5 3 ANXJ2 Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 6 1007 ANXJ2 Wrong Keyword Local sale to Non Tin holders Expected >> Local Purchases to Non Tin holders 7 1008 ANXJ2 Wrong Keyword Gross Local Sales Where tax is not collected seperately Expected >> Gross Local Purchases Where tax is not collected seperately 8 2 AnxC Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 9 2 AnxD Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 10 2 ANXG Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 11 2 ANXH Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 12 2 ANXI Invalid no of tokens 5 expected 7 Contact Us | Disclaimer | Send to Friend | Sitemap | Bookmark this site | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions This site is designed to view in 1024 X 768 resolution All copyrights reserved by Department of Sales Tax , Govt. of Maharashtra. --------------------------------------------------

Does anybody have a clue?

Hemangi (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

I am working with a manufacturing company and have to file e-return annexure.

I want to know how to book E-ii transaction in Annexure I i.e what should come in Taxable amount and Tax amount as we have Invoiced the same with NO Tax.

Sohil (Learner) (631 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

Well i need a urgent reply over here as i plan to finally forward my details today.

Doubt remaining is only about annexure.

Well for purchase(j2 annexure)  i had no problem it got validated properly.I had asked should i add tax free stuff into it.Some friend over here stated only vat  purchase hence job done properly.

Now problem is customer sales j2.

Before that.

doubt number

1::  I guess except j1 and j2 no other annexures are required to be fill by me.Reason is none of my purchase happens with tax deduction payment.Nor does any sales which i do i cut tds on it.Also no items are bought from outside states hence no c form and h form includes in my purchase.So is it possible a person only has to forward j1 and j2 only.Because i feel only that much is applicable to me.

2:  Now coming to j1  in cash sales throughout the year i made around 3 lakh rupee worth of cash sales for both 5% and 12.5% purchase.Now problem lies in fact that where should i mention this in column in 1000 or column 1001.

3:: Also my 3 credit sales are such that where sales together are not worth more than 20000 rupees.But for one party the name doesnt show any vat details and also for another party there are multiple names and i cant figure out which one is for the respective party.And in 3 rd case  the party is a government organization for leprosy on whom when check done only shows their professional tax number not vat number.So should i include all this 3 entires into 1000 or 1001 column sales .Or doesnt forward the details at all?

CA Irfan Ahmed (Practice) (21 Points)
Replied 28 October 2012

Hello,

I have allot new registration under mvat act  date on 06-08-12 but my sales start on 01-05-12 than i have submit return than total sales calculate from 01-05-12  or 06-08-12.

pls reply me 

JAYDEEP C KATARIYA (PARTNER) (22 Points)
Replied 15 November 2016

I NEED TO FILE THE REVISE J1&J2 FOR THE FY 2012-13 

BUT I'M UNABLE TO DO THE SAME AS IT SAYS REVISE ANNUAL RETURN CAN BE FILED FOR THE F Y 2011-2012 ONLY

IN THIS HOW SHOULD I FILE PLZ HELP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: