Easy Office
LCI Learning

Best book for Indirect Tax (Final-New Course)

Page no : 2

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

Thanks everyone 4 such all options, alternates n views

I think i will go for Mr. Bangar alongwith study notes of my own for revision with refrence to module n RTP

Prajyot Pandit (Divisional Manager- Finance)   (184 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

THE BEST BOOK OF IDT is DIPPAK GUPTA MODULES!! please see these modules before buying any book!

1 Like

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

Undoubtedly its Bangar. N believe me it can be revised on the day before exam. But  the only condition is that u have to systematically plan it out. U cant revise on adhoc basis.

2 Like

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

yogendra bangar is d best bk for idt..

2 Like

(Guest)

V S DATEY

1 Like

Tanmay (article) (25 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

thnks anirudh this book is really awesome . can you also tell me about some other books of JK JAIN as i have jst now recd an email about his AS book .Can you tel me howz this book?????

1 Like

Aroon (CA,CWA,M.com) (51 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

Check out Mohd.Rafi's book on IDT.I think its from Bharath publications.I used it and found it really helpful for my exams this Nov 10.Cost is around 350 to 400 i guess.Really worth it and easy to be revised.Its even got case studies and solved probs and the usual past year question papers

1 Like

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

V S Datey

1 Like

Shiv (article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

for Indirect taxes & Direct taxes just go for E-Book of  JK Jain, mindblowing author. can be revised easily in exams. i m giving his email id,mail him to get the books.book is also cheaper rs.250only.

cachamp @ rediffmail.com

just go for it.

CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala (CA CWA;(CS PROFESSIONAL))   (1231 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

I ALSO SUFFERED A LOT ON THIS ISSUE

my suggestion is as follows:

if u taken coaching and satisfied, then follow such material and prepare self notes from that and make revisions from them.

if not satisfied, refer padhukas and prepare self notes

it is suggested as such because it covers all concepts of rtps, caselaws and also provides fast track referencer.

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY ADVICE  OR NOT BUT DON'T FOR GET TO PREPARE LATEST RTP & CASE LAWS OF UR ATTEMPT.

2 Like

Nirbhay Jain (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

Hey guys i hav just now received E-book of JK Jain.This book is really amazing.nvr seen such short notes thnx anirudh for providing the information.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

1. bangar & bangar

2. vaitheeswaran

3. govindan

1 Like

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

Thank you al for your fruitful insights

JK JAIN (----) (67 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

Too many students have requested me to provide some sample chapters of my E-BOOK.Therefore, i have decided to provide First chapter of the study material i.e. BASIC CONCEPT. The Study material contains 36 pages,however the E-BOOK contains only 6 pages.

you can also mail me for the respective chapter at cachamp @ rediffmail.com

Attached File : 25 indirect tax basic concepts.zip downloaded: 870 times
2 Like

Gaurav Jain (CA Final student) (22 Points)
Replied 07 December 2010

Sir i m an average student. i read your first chapter basic concept. sir it was outstanding as easily readable in exams & no typical law language which i afraid to read .sir i came to know from CA club that the cost of E-BOOK is 250,sir from where i can get this book.

Sir plz reply at the earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: