close x

CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME SOLVED SCNNER

Pls help me any body have solved scanner, kindly send it to my mail id. ybrao4u @ yahoo.co.in

Total thanks : 1 times

CA CS B. Com. NCFM (Capital market)

You can get it from CS Inst

Total thanks : 1 times

Practicing Company Secretary/Tax Consultant

Dear Friend,  I have cleared the CS Final and I would like to suggest you that, instead of solving the scanner you may read the study material which is received from ICSI for 3 times.  In scanner, the selective questions are available. But in last 3-4 years, the questions are asked for any chapter. Even on a small chapter of 10-20 pages, the questions of about 20-25 marks are also there in question papers. So instead of scanner, depend on study material and the supporting books of taxmann, law point, etc.

SERVICE & CS [CONTD.]

Dear Baburao you may procure scanners for CS (Executive Programme) containing unsolved questions of the last 20-21 exams from M/s Shuchita Prakashan (P) Ltd., Allahabad.

CA Final Student

if any one hv solved scanner of cs executive then plz send me....

Originally posted by :yalamarti baburao
" Pls help me any body have solved scanner, kindly send it to my mail id komalagrawal.ara @ gmail.com "

cs executive prog. solved scanne is available in leading book shops.

Originally posted by : anand
if any one hv solved scanner of cs executive then plz send me....

Accounts Executive

if any one hv solved scanner of cs executive program then plz send me to my email id its manchandavikas87 @ gmail.com

if any body have solved scanner of CS executive program then plz send to me in my email id its neertaurusgirl @ gmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :