Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Coaching >

CPT / IPCC / Final - coaching (ETEN CA)

Pages : 1

Center Director

[ Scorecard : 35]
Posted On 28 October 2010 at 11:44 Report Abuse

Dear Students,

ETEN CA COACHING Center at - KALKAJI, 1 Krishna Market, 3rd Floor, Opposite Deshbandhu College.

M: +91 981080 3430

O: 4300 9294

ENROLL for CPT / IPCC / FINAL - Classes starting 20th November 2010.

India's best faculty.

- CA Dr. Girish Ahuja, CA Parveen Sharma, CA Sanjay Agarwal, R.D. Maheshwari.

ETENCA Benefits for CA Students

• ETEN has carefully selected and collected a panel of highly qualified, experienced and accomplished faculty, which are not otherwise easily available for coaching. There faculties have taught a large number of CA students, produced several rank holders, guided industry bodies and aided the efforts of CA fraternity. ETEN CA faculty is widely acclaimed and held in great esteem across the entire CA fraternity. It is a privilege to be taught by this unique assemblage of exceptionally gifted teachers.
  • This method of coaching is equivalent to a small class coaching and better than a large formal auditorium – style face to face coaching
  • Students are taught by high quality faculty close to their location, at a lower overall cost compared to what they would have incurred if they had taken face to face classes from the same faculty at Delhi.
  • The two ways transmission quality is very good. Both audio and video have high degree of clarity. The large–size image is not eye straining, even for 4 hour sessions.
  • Well structured class rooms are planned for audio and video sessions. The class room environment is student friendly, and well qualified coordinators assist students in the classes when ever required.
  • Students can speak to the faculty, raise queries and interact, as in a normal class atmosphere. The faculty can see the students and speak to them very clearly.
  • The ETEN system is graduating towards a ‘Formative-assessment’ based analysis, feedback and support method. The students will be continuously assessed and informed about their in–class and out–of–class performance. Regular feed back will be given by the faculty and academic team to student in terms of their progress.
  • The students can view a limited number of classes on a special Video Archive Access system if they miss some classes, especially relevant when traveling for audit assignments at out–location.
  • Transit (for short stay) and Transfer (facility) is offered to student across ETEN learning centers.
  • An Academic help desk facility addresses student queries through email. The unique E-tutoring facility is used for periodic and need based interaction and doubt resolution session for the weak student’s intuition & doubt resolution sessions.
  • Students will have access to the unique Learning Management portal which allows them to check conceptual understanding by answering a set of MCQ’s for a set of Key Concepts. Specially developed web content is provided for :
    1. Key Concept Summaries
    2. Solved examples & Model Answers
    3. Power point presentations
    4. Best practices to address a typical questions
    5. Exam Tips
    6. Solved past – papers
  • In–class, conceptual understanding of the students will be tested by the teacher through ETEN’s Smart Assessment System (SAS). A student will test their concepts through SAS MCQs like an opinion poll.
  • ETEN satellite classes offers a national toll free number as a call centre support. It allows student to address their query to ETEN’s national office at Gurgaon, which will solved by the faculty or Academic Support Group.
  • ETEN website provides E–News relevant to student needs on everyday basis encompassing matters of academic interest and professionals relevance.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

monica gupta
student

[ Scorecard : 37]
Posted On 17 November 2010 at 16:50

THATS VERY TRUE ETENCA ITSELF STANDS APART FROM ANY OTHER CLASSES,AS INDIAS TOP CA GURUS  LIKE CA GIRISH AHUJA,CA PARVEEN SHARMA.MR.R D MAHESHWARI,KAPIL  BHALLA,

DINESH MADAN ARE THE BEST FACULTIES UNDER ONE ROOF U CAN HAVE.ITS A TWO WAY  INTERACTIVE CLASSES,WHERE IN U CAN RAISE A QUERY,ASK YOUR DOUBTS AS IN A NORMAL CLASS,WHAT MORE BATCHES FOR IPCC AND FINALS ARE STARTING FROM 22 ND OF NOVEMBER 2010 .........SO WHAT ARE U ALL CA STUDENTS WAITING FOR ITS FIRST COME FIRST BASIS...............! ! ! AND IT IS NOW OPEN IN THANE ALSO ! !

surbhi
student

[ Scorecard : 162]
Posted On 17 November 2010 at 22:45

but there r other institutes of Delhi as well which r goin to provide satellite based classes like bright professionals ,Vinod gupta tax classes...these r also having gud renowned teachers

santosh singh
account officer

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 25 November 2010 at 13:38

Dear All

The settlite classes offred by Vinod Gupta Sir is very good, thease are very useful to those students outside delhi. as regard concept clearty , the concept of V.G.Sir, we are highly thankfull to V.G.sir .

Regards

Santosh

Gurgaon

Manoj
article

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 18 June 2011 at 08:42

I have registered myself & got my registration & password but i dont knw to see video archieves, where i will have to go.Plz help me out.
Thanx in anticipation

JMD
STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 563]
Posted On 18 June 2011 at 09:14

Dear Manoj, whether u have registered to e-ten classes. if us then tell me whats the time anf fee sch. subjectwise for final classes as i'm also,looking to join some e-classes.

Nandan Sarma
Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 308]
Posted On 11 July 2011 at 18:33

@ santosh.go etenn ca website.there you ll see login option,click there,after that you ll see current videos ,clcik there.Thne terms and condition will appear.accept the terms and conditions and the list of classes will appear. date wise,Click the class which u want to view.best of luck.:)

m nikhila
none

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 02 August 2011 at 12:29

did anyone face any problem in eten classes?

Delhi Campus
CEO

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 06 August 2011 at 11:47

CA DelhiCampus.in is a 100% result oriented quality education providing CA CPT, IPCC and Final subjects coaching. The faculties are the best who have string subject command and industry knowledge. We HAve a systematic apaporach of teaching and performance check of students. Our main focus is on result . We give individual focus and hence achieve good results.

Batches for CPT, IPCC and Final starts at standard time and date as per the schedule.

Institute shall conduct satellite and face to face classes. To know more about the batches and to do online registrations go to www.delhicampus.in

CPT Xperts

The Faculties for CPT are the best from Education Industry. The faculties have in-depth knowledge of the subject and prepare students with 100% result orientation. The main objective is to train students for Exam as well as for their overall career. Although CPT have initial concepts which students would study at advanced level in IPCC and Final but foundation is very important hence we have developed a methodology which creates a string foundation of the students. All four subject of CPT are very important. However Accounts and Maths are critical and requires very focused learning.

The Faculty for Accounts is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Maths is MSc (Maths) and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Economics is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for law is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

CA Umesh Varma I CA I IPCC -Audit

Mr. Varma is a practicing chartered accountant and having more than 25 years of experience in industry. He is having vast knowledge and experience in auditing large accounts and taxation related matters. He is a associated with ICAI for giving training on various subjects. Mr. Varma is having a passion for teaching hence teaches students by giving real life examples and with result and industry orientation. He is one of the best communication faculty in Industry who build good relationship with audience and candidates / audience enjoys his lecture. His lecture’s are not just theoretical. He has developed a teaching system which enables student to understand and remember fast.

Mrs Vandna Beri I LLB – IPCC Law

Mrs Beri is a qualified lawyer and Company Secretary. She did LLB from Delhi University and have teaching and industry experience of around 10 years.She is having expert command on the subject and teaches Law to the CA,CS and MBA students.

She has also done professional Executive communication program from British council and done various students workshops.

She teaches students with complete passion and students enjoy her class and scores high. On an average her result is 90%. The students acceptability is very high for her. She has written a book for students also in which she presented the content in a very easy and understandable language. 

CA R Singh CA I IPCC -Tax

Mr. Singh is a qualified chartered accountant and LLB. He is engaged in professional practice and having practical experience in the field of taxation. Representation of case before the appellate authority along with teaching tax to ca students. He has a strong command of the subject. He is also associated with ICAI for academics. He is a very focused faculty of tax. Students get the real industry related live case examples which are useful in remembering the subject. He is a 100% result oriented faculty of Tax. He is the only faculty of tax who can guarantee student success if student moves as per his guidance.

Vivek Chauhan I MBA I IPCC – IT & SM

Mr. Chauhan is a management and IT professional and having vast experience in industry in IT and Management. He has been worked with many Indian and Multinational Companies and handled their business development and operations. He is also having vast experience in education industry and teaches to management students based upon practical situations and actual industry requirement. He is a CEO of technology company & have designed and developed many software and especially for education and travel industry. He is also a founder President of Foundation for Competitive Intelligence, an education society for promoting quality education.

CA L. Dhingra I CA I CPT – Accounts & Law ; IPCC – Audit & FM

Mr. Dhingra is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. His main teaching criterion is result. He teaches students with examination point of view. He himself has scored highest All India Score in Financial management. He is the faculty who understand what needs to be taught to students for clearing examination. He covers complete syllabus along with question papers. After studying from him and completing all assignments, there is no way one can’t score high. Student surely scores high.   

CA S Sharma I CA – CPT –Accounts & law

Mr. Sharma is a qualified Chartered Accountant having good knowledge of the subject. He is a very dynamic faculty and teaches student with complete zeal. He makes student understand all concepts first and then give assignment to student. Students enjoy his classes and score high in examination.

CA S Kumar I CA – IPCC Accounts

Mr. Kumar is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. He teaches students with examination point of view.  He is also CA Topper who has got All India Rank in accounts. He has a strong command on the subject. He focuses on individual student for better result. He has developed various subject level techniques for quicker understanding and remembering.  He is the only faculty in India who teaches student with individual focus. The past students who have studied from him has scored high marks. His result is very good. Students who want to clear accounts should take his classes for sure.

There are 8 Replies to this message

Related Files