4 best ways for developing ur english

CA Devi Prasad Reddy P (Senior Business Analyst)   (101 Points)

06 January 2014  

Hi Friends,

As Every one company during the interviews and Group Discussions, Concentrating  on our Communication Skills in english ,I would like to share my LITTLE Knowledge on Developing the English.

First of all in the process of developing a skills in a language like English We need to Remember that,there are two ways of learning. 

i.e.PASSIVE LEARNING AND ACTIVE LEARNING

PASSIVE LEARNING comprises of Listening and Reading.Before  Explaining about the Listening,We must  know the difference between the listening and hearing.I can explain by a simple way.

Hearing is one of the five senses of a person and it is the ability to perceive sound by detecting vibrations through an organ such as the ear where as Listening  is a technique used in communication which requires a person to pay attention to the speaker and provide feedback. i.e Most of the Times we LISTEN to the music of the song,and we just HEAR the lyrics.

For Developing Reading Skills U can choose Different kind of books, like Dale Carneige Books like How to Win Friends and Influence People, Art of Public Speaking, Stephen Coovey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, and Robert Kiosaky's Rich Dad And Poor Dad.U Can choose novels also,but as per me these books definitely provide you some more valuable things.

Now Coming to the Active Learning,

WRITING AND SPEAKING comes under Active learning,We should try our maximum level in speaking English so that we can remember the words and vocabulary  very easily.Speaking in English fluently without any grammer mistakes is highly impossible but however we should Correct ourselves Regularly.

If We make a habit of Writing about anything we like or any concept or any letter or any short story or dairy ,it develops the Vocabulary a lottt.

In this article i tried to skip the regular advices like reading news paper,Speaking with others in english etc as all of u know well about those earlier. 

At last I would Like to tell u One thing,P.V.Narasimha Rao one of our late Prime Minister  was able to Speak 13 languages fluently,then WHY CANT WE CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY IN ONE MORE LANGUAGE OTHER THAN OUR MOTHER TONGUE.

Hoping that this article My little Knowledge may help you in developing Yourself.

please feel free to give feed back .