It's not the time to excuse!

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)

06 November 2012  

It’s not the time to excuse

Excuses are the part of life nowadays. Amazing thing is that we’re making excuses from ourselves, and try to show that we’ve done nothing wrong.

I’m here discussing about students…

Bachpan ki aadat gyi nahi?????? 

When we were small, madam used to give us homework! And if we hadn’t completed our homework on deadline, we used to excuse…. I think maximum of us did so..!wink

Madam notebook ni laye, homework toh kia tha…”crying

Kai khusath madam angryhamare excuse ko confirm karwane ke liye hamare bag par hamla bulwati aur fir… monitor ya hamare padosi se hamare bag ko check karawti …indecision

Search copy mission” ke chalte hamare bag ki safai bhi ho jati… Agar galti se copy madam ke hath lag jati to fir upar wala bhi hume bachane ni aa pata..broken heart

Next time copy yaad se ghar pe rakhi jayegi ya best friend ke bag me aashray payegi…enlightened

Ji kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki “Next time H.W. comple rakhungi/ga”devil

Yeh sadvichaar bahut kum logo ke dimag me hi aa pata!!!laugh

Now, if we didn’t get pass in CA attempt then two situations usually arise with people:

PRE-EXAM frown

• “Arey yaar, is baar toh lag ni rha, but next time pakka, Jamke mehnat karunga/gi”
  • “ICAI ka itna lengthy syllabus, mere intelligent friend ki prepration puri na hui toh , mujhse kya hogi”
  • “Jo bhi hoga dekha jayega, 40 dede bhagwaan, acha padosi paas bitha dena or invigilator thoda lineant ho”

POST-EXAMS devil

• Abhi toh rest karunga/gi, Exams the ki ‘Kargil ki ladai’ thi”
  • Abhi toh 2 mahine bache h, ek movie toh dekh ke aa hi sakta hu
  • Oh wow! Friends ke sath outing, kaise mana kar sakta hu, Jane kab yeh din fir mile

TIME FLEW AWAY….. and now next attempt is on head:

• Abhi tak is subject ki reference book ni laya/yi, kaha se notes arrange karu!
  • Koi to bta do ki imp kya kya hai… wahi kar leta/ti hu!
  • Yar mujhe itni jaldi kyat hi form fill karne ki!
  • Agar ab paas ni hua/hui toh gharwale toh CA karne hi ni denge!

I have seen this scene in my friend circle, in their friend circle, I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feeling here, please nobody take it personal or commenting!

But it happens!

I want to say here that we sometimes got trapped in our Excuses…

HOW TO GET RID OF THIS HABIT?

I have no shame to accept here that I was one of these! But I was!

I analyzed myself and find these ways:

Stop Procrastinating

Procrastination means postponing the work to be done, delaying the work! no

You know our mind is actually very sharp and powerful…angel

It used to repeat and refresh the information which it want to do,

like I want to go for movie… Then my mind will remind it me again and again… till I buy tickets and have a seat in theatre!

So, why don’t we take advantage of this power?

{Kuch chize zabardasti karwani padti hai yaro…}

Remind your mind about your studies, your planner again and again…

{ Har waqt kya mind ki hi chalne de??}

Mind shouts,” No more studies yar, its boring”

“Oh just shut up! Whatever you say is interesting, & what I’m saying is boring??? How dare you to say that haaa?

Remember you are not my owner, I’m your owner, Got you!!!

Yanna rascala..mind it!!!”angry

Its better to make your mind your well wisher, but usey samjhana hoga…cool

Warm up your mind:

Sometimes mind forces us to shut book because the Question, Paragraphs are tough to grasp and understand…indecision

Play KBC with mind and do some question not related to self-subject, like of reasoning, GK and all, it refreshes the mind and work like oiling of mind!angel

Remind yourself again and again about your goal. That is what actually important to you…

If not you, then who?

Answer is you only, okay!

At last, I just want to say that whatever happened till now, cannot be changed!

But you should say yourself

I’m gonna make, the rest of my life, the best of my life!

After all, life is so beautiful.

Regards

Urvashi cheeky