Atempt delayed due to non completion of 2.5 years.

Manish (Chartered Accountant) (30 Points)

30 January 2015  
Hello everyone, i want urgent help of you guys. i was registered in mumbai for articleship and did my articleship here for 2 years and 1 month. However i took tranfer on medical grounds to my home in Rajasthan after completiin of 2 yrs and 1 month.Mumbai branch has also terminated me and i apllied in kanpur branch of ICAI for re-registration. my attempt is due in may '15. Now institute people are saying that if you take transfer on medical grounds there should be a gap of 3 month between termination and re-registration. if i apply after gap of 3 months my 2.5 years will not complete before may 15 exams and i will not be able to give my attempt which is may 15. so please help me regarding the rule that is it neccessary to take a gap of 3 months as my friend applied on medical grounds without taking gap and he was re- registered. also tell if any other remedy available to me to save my attempt and give exams. please reply soon as examination forms are about to issue on 3rd feb. thanks in Advance.