Articleship transfer within 1st year.

Samik Dhar (Student) (28 Points)

22 December 2016  
Good evening to all. I want to take transfer due to some family problems consisting other issues from my current principle under whom i am serving who is a partner of a firm in Calcutta and with whom i never communicated as he lives in Delhi. The other partner who is carrying the activities of the firm in Calcutta and with whom every matter discussed till today has advised me to serve notice period of two months regarding the same when i visited the office today; then only he will allow me to take transfer by signing the Form 109 and after gaining permission from the institute. But there is no mentioned about it in ICAI training guide as per the regulation and he did not even told me about serving notice when interview taken to join the firm and i did not even signed any agreement for the same. I have started my training from 02/01/2016 and worked till today i.e. 22/12/2016. Kindly help me on the matter as what should be the best solution to get rid of this dilemma as i don't want to work in this firm anymore. Thank you!

N.B: Sorry for such a long content.