Please clarify the best course of action in the following context:
1. For one of the financial years, while the service fee has been made to CA to file the ROC and also receipt has been received, only recently did one notice that ROC has not been filed!!
In essence, it may be tantamount to default for that specific year. In such case, what is the recourse to the firm's management first to refile the ROC online?
2. Would there be any penalty or interest or late fee on the company( it is a pvt ltd company)? If so, what it is?
3. Is it not the responsibility of CA / service agency, who is supposed to have actually filed but could not to own up that late fee?
4. If you have filed as an authorized entity, can you also please clarify, the role of bank in the ROC filing. ie if the authorized service agent has paid the money for ROC filing to the bank, if there is any delay at the banks end, would it affect the ROC filing?
5. Would such defaulters list or non-acceptance/rejection/filing status on ROC filing be available with the authorized service agent? In how many days would they be aware if a ROC is actually been filed or not and if so the reasons there of?