About e-filing of incometax return

IPCC STUDENT

can i proceed for e-filing of income tax return for last 3 assessment year together in current assessment year?????? one important thing is that i have just applied for PAN card and still i dont get the same.......

one thing is sure that i will recieve the PAN card in year 2013-14 but still am i eligible for filling income tax return for last 3 assessment year??????? and one thing is also clear that i have tax liability in last 2 assessment year... but because of lacking of such knowledge i didnt do.. i am ready to pay tax with interest and penalty.. please give appropriate answer as soon as possible.......

Cost & Management Accountant

Only 2 assessment year including current assessment year can be  filed.  such as ay-2012-13 & 2013-14

Accountant

Can anyone pls tell me which form  i have to use to file my income tax E-return for the FY 2012-2013, My income is salary and professional

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS