Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

Home > Experts > VAT > Vat no

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Vat no (VAT)

Report Abuse
This query is : Open

Author : Anonymous

( Author )
13 October 2013

i have a TIN no. for the business address of the santacruz -mumbai. i am now thinking to also opearte from the my residence at malad.
all the business done on my proprietor business name only.

is i have to take another TIN no since i also intend to do business from the residence place.?

is it make any change ?
or i have to intimate to sales tax dept for the other place i.e. my residential place.

guide me what i have to do? my main business is at sanatacruz .wHILE I GETTING THE TIN NO., Ihave mentioned the main business place i.e. santacruz -mumbai?

what i have to do if i wnat to also operate business from malad under the same business name?

pl guide me.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top