Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > VAT > Vat no

Vat no (VAT)

This query is : Open

13 October 2013

i have a TIN no. for the business address of the santacruz -mumbai. i am now thinking to also opearte from the my residence at malad.
all the business done on my proprietor business name only.

is i have to take another TIN no since i also intend to do business from the residence place.?

is it make any change ?
or i have to intimate to sales tax dept for the other place i.e. my residential place.

guide me what i have to do? my main business is at sanatacruz .wHILE I GETTING THE TIN NO., Ihave mentioned the main business place i.e. santacruz -mumbai?

what i have to do if i wnat to also operate business from malad under the same business name?

pl guide me.