Trai act sec 12 - no. 23-1/2012-b&cs

We have received a mail to sent hourly advertizement duration to TRAI. It needs to be include Commercial / Self Promotion / Public service advertizements separately. As per the Act, total duration of ads should be 12 minutes / Hr. and it is allotted 10 minutes for commercial and 2 for self promotion (Not mentioned about Public service Ad.)in the explanatory note of act. Since our channel is not making any commercial advertizement, should it be legal if we use more time for Self Promotional Advertizement?

I Quoted below is the subject of the notice which we receive.
"ORDER to Broadcasters under Section 12 of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997, to furnish information relating to duration of advertisements on TV channels."

Thank you

Joby Mathew