TCS Exemption Certificate

I am in a Beer Manufacturing company. We are receiving TCS exemption certificates issued by Income Tax Authority in the name of partnership firm while license of beer shop is in the name of partner/s. We raise sale invoice in the name of licensee. Thus in TCS return we will give detail of licensee not firm & TCS certificate will be issued in the name of licensee not firm.

My query:

Are we doing right if we deduct TCS at exempted rate from licensee while exemption certificate is in the name of firm not licensee?

Pl. give valuable advise with reference if any.