Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Stamp duty on supplementary part. deed in maharashtra ?

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Stamp duty on supplementary part. deed in maharashtra ? (Corporate Law)

This query is : Open

( Querist )
08 June 2012

Hello everyone,

Mr.A & Mr.B have started partnership firm in the month of april 2012. profit sharing ratio is 50:50 entire capital has been contributed by mr.A. and Mr. B has not brought single rupee nor will he bring anything in future.

Mr.A feels that he has been fooled by Mr. B and want to dissolve the partnership in december. (Mr. is not aware of his plans).

He told me to prepare a supplemnetary deed so that entire assets of the firm shall belong to him and Mr. B will not claim anything except remuneration and shre of profit.

I have drafted the supplementary partnership deed but i am not aware how much stamp duty to be paid. partnership firm is in maharashtra.

waiting for your reply ?