Home > Experts > Service Tax > Service tax user id and password

Service tax user id and password (Service Tax)

I want to file the service tax return for the financial year 2012-13 from April 2012 onwards, we made a payment on april 2013 for the whole financial year 2012-13. Now I want to file the return online. but they dont have the user id and password to login into to aces website. How can I get the user Id and Password?

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

https://www.aces.gov.in/STASE/switch.do?prefix=/ui/jsp/common&page=/loginpage.do

Go to above link and register yourself. If you are already registered and have forgot the passwords and ID then contact help desk @ national toll-free number 1800 425 4251 or email @ aces.servicedesk@icegate.gov.in

LINGARAJ

Dear sir,

I sent email to the service desk but I didnt got any reply. Whether there is any other way I can get the user Id from Service tax department?

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

Also try to contact at Toll free no given above.

LINGARAJ

Dear sir,

Now I contacted to that toll free number, They said to contact the service tax range officer. Please guide me how can I proceed further?