Service tax user id and password

(Querist) 29 May 2013

I want to file the service tax return for the financial year 2012-13 from April 2012 onwards, we made a payment on april 2013 for the whole financial year 2012-13. Now I want to file the return online. but they dont have the user id and password to login into to aces website. How can I get the user Id and Password?

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta (Expert)

https://www.aces.gov.in/STASE/switch.do?prefix=/ui/jsp/common&page=/loginpage.do

Go to above link and register yourself. If you are already registered and have forgot the passwords and ID then contact help desk @ national toll-free number 1800 425 4251 or email @ aces.servicedesk@icegate.gov.in

LINGARAJ (Querist) 30 May 2013

Dear sir,

I sent email to the service desk but I didnt got any reply. Whether there is any other way I can get the user Id from Service tax department?

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta (Expert)

Also try to contact at Toll free no given above.

LINGARAJ (Querist) 30 May 2013

Dear sir,

Now I contacted to that toll free number, They said to contact the service tax range officer. Please guide me how can I proceed further?