Service tax specific accounting codes

This query is : Resolved 

04 December 2012

Is the specific accounting Codes needs to be applied for Service Receiver under Reverse Charge.

Is it ok filing Service Tax for Reverse charge under one head instead of putting under different classification?

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)
04 December 2012

Not necessary. You can file under general head.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x