Secondment of articles (regulation 54)

27 July 2012

sir please tell me about Secondment of articles (Regulation 54).

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
28 July 2012

Hi

SECONDMENT/EXCHANGE IN THE CONTEXT OF ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

In order to expose the trainees at large to multi-disciplinary work variety of business situations, the arrangement of secondment under articleship training is provided by which an articled assistant can work under a different member of the Institute. Under the scheme of secondment an articled assistant is shifted to another member who is eligible to train articled assistant or who is eligible to train assistant under the scheme of industrial training. However, a member is not entitled to train more than two such articled assistants under secondment basis. Under the scheme of secondment, the period of training shall not exceed twelve months under a member other than the original MIT/Principal and in aggregate total period of training under secondment shall not exceed 1 year. If the secondment is made under industrial training, the periods served on secondment should not exceed 1 year.

rajveer (Querist)

sir is there is a chance that i can get secondment of article in a top firm in delhi or mumbai without having a rank or a reference.
i have passed both group of ipcc with total marks of 413. should i try in delhi or mumbai or you have any good advice for me when i am from jaipur.

Guest (Expert) 23 January 2013

http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=788