Home > Experts > VAT > Sale against E-Form

Sale against E-Form (VAT)

This query is : Open

21 June 2010

In 3.6 years of Articleship how can I Write Work Undertaken in Form No. 108 for Excess 6 Month?

Because in form no 108 there is only space for 3 years for writing Detail of Work Undertaken and Training Received.

21 June 2010

Is it correct action of a dealer in Maharashtra to levy VAT on a sale to a buyer who's address is out of maharashtra, by stating reason that, sale is against E-form???

CA Kamal Gangaramani

21 June 2010

When sale is made out of maharashtra from maharashtra, i.e. there is movment of goods out of maharatra, no MVAT can be charges MVAT Act, Only CST can be charges.

Also try to understand what the dealer wants to say by saying making sales against E-Form.

I it is subsequent transactaion of 'sale in transit', the seller cannot charged tax if he receives c-Form from the purchaser.

SAMBASIVARAO

21 June 2010

E-form, is only for export to the other countries only, within in india we can sell against form-C

CA Kamal Gangaramani

21 June 2010

E form has got nothing to do with export, just because E is used it doesnot mean export, If i am wrong please clarify