Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Regarding form 23b

Regarding form 23b (Corporate Law)

21 July 2012

DEAR ALL

I HAVE A QUERY REGARDING THE FILING OF FORM 23 B . WHAT WE USUALLY DO IS EXPLAINED HEREUNDER, PLEASE GUIDE THAT WHETHER WE ARE CORRECT IN DOING THE SAME OR NOT:

WHEN WE FILE FORM 23 AC WE ALSO FILE FORM 23 B FOR THE RE-APPOINTMENT FOR THE NEXT FINANCIAL YEAR. LIKE WHEN WE FILED THE FORM 23AC FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR I.E. 2011 AND WE FILE FORM 23B FOR THE NEXT YEAR AND FILL IN THE SRN OF THAT VERY FORM 23 B.

FIRST OF ALL IS IT A CORRECT PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED?
SECONDLY WHICH SRN NUMBER IS TO BE FILLED IN FORM 23B FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR OR FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
THIRDLY IF IT HAS TO BE PREVIOUS YEAR THAN WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE CURRENT YEAR FILING THAT IS FILING FOR 2011-12, SHOULD I FILE SRN OF 23B FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN ONCE IN THE FILING OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR.

KINDLY ADVICE ON THE MATTER, THANKS

CS Mitesh Mehta

21 July 2012

If you are filing 23AC for 2011-12, SRN No. of Form 23 B filed for 2011-12 (i.e period of accounts 01-04-2011 to 31-03-2012) need to be inserted.

CS Ankur Srivastava

23 July 2012

Procedure:

Every Company is required to appoint a auditor in each Annual General Meeting, to hold office form the concludion of that meeting untill the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and shall withing seven days of the appointment, give intimation thereof (along with the certified copy of Ordinary Resolution) to the auditor so appointed. Every auditor appoint as above shall within 30 days of the receipt of such information from the Company inform the ROC in form 23B that he has accepted the appointment.

CS Ankur Srivastava

23 July 2012

Procedure:

CS Ankur Srivastava

23 July 2012

The SRN of above form 23B is required to be mentioned in form 23AC for filing of Balance Sheet for that year at the ending of the year....

The financial year should be kept in the mind it should be matching...