Rectification in tds challan

I have made the payment of TDS deducteed by me in a bank, but the AY was wrongly entered by me, so to rectify that i have to write a letter to my assessing officer, but i just have Area code, AO type, Range Code, AO number, Juridiction Ward, details only.

I wanted to know on which address this letter is to be posted.
Please answer me asap.
Thank you

V K Bajaj (Expert)

Mr Devanshu!

You must have given the date of deposit. If it is within seven days then Bank will rectify the mistake and thereafter I Tax Officer of your area.

Please visit Stay at home page. On bottom of your left side click on the button named as 'CHALLAN CORRECTION MECHANISM'. Read it and select the procedure applicable to your case. Format of letter is also there to help you.

Devanshu (Querist)

Thank you Mr. V K Bajaj for your kind help.