Home > Experts > Others > Professional misconduct?

Professional misconduct? (Others)

During audit of a bank, I found a CA' certificate on capital employed and audit report. On which CA's seal contained membership no. 40**51, that means above four lacks, however my recently CA cleared friend's mem. no is around 150000. the above CA is FCA, then how can this be possible that his mem. no. is above 400000?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

First at the below link verify the is such membership number is valid or not

http://115.249.131.213/locm.asp

If you found it is guilty then with the full details of the firm you can write a letter to ICAI to make complaint against them for professional misconduct. But before going to make complaint first please be make enquiry regarding such firm is it actually CA Firm or dummy(make enquiry with confidential).

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI