Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Income Tax > Online Return & payment of Professional tax and

Online Return & payment of Professional tax and (Income Tax)

This query is : Open

14 January 2011

Dear All,

Can anyone assist me in letting me know about the online return of professional tax return and online payment of professional tax (of employees)???

company making payment in excess of Rs. 20k yearly will have to make online payment and file online return.. according to me, the online return/payment system will be applicable from feb 1, 2011..

i would like to know whether professional tax (of employees deducted by company)for the month of jan 2011 will be paid online of physically??? and again return of professional tax will be filed online of physically??

CMA Ramesh Krishnan

14 January 2011

Hi,Professional tax realted to State based, so check your PTO for the online payment & return