Main object of the company

Respected Sir,
I have incorporating company & that company's main object is Trading of auto spareparts Retail and Whole sale so please give me main object for this company.and also please tell me main division of industrial activity of the company.

Ajay Mishra (Expert)

Main objects of Automobile trading company
1. To carry on the business of manufacture, fabricate and assemble, buy, sell, import, export, distribute, and deal in automobile parts of all kinds and descriptions, automotive and other gears, transmission and other axles, universal joints, springs, leaves, head lamps, sealed beams, induction hardened pins, axles, alloy springs, accessories and fittings of al kinds and to act as brokers and marketing agents for aforesaid items.

2. To carry on the business of buying, selling, dealing in, automobiles, motorcars, lorries, buses, vans, motorcycles, cycle-cars, motor, scooters, carriages, amphibious vehicles, and vehicles suitable for propulsion on land, sea, or in the air or in any combination thereof and vehicles of all descriptions, whether propelled or assisted by means of petrol, diesel, spirit, steam, gas, electrical, animal, or other power, and of internal combustion and other engines, chassis-bodies and other components, parts and accessories and all machinery, implements, utensils, appliances, apparatus, lubricants, solutions enamels and all things capable of being used for, in, or in connection with maintenance, and working of motors.

Ajay Mishra (Expert)

Auto parts

To carry on the business of manufacture, fabricate and assemble, buy, sell, import, export, distribute, and deal in automobile parts of all kinds and descriptions, automotive and other gears, transmission and other axles, universal joints, springs, leaves, head lamps, sealed beams, induction hardened pins, axles, alloy springs, accessories and fittings of all kinds and to act as brokers and marketing agents for aforesaid items

Ajay Mishra (Expert)

Main Division as per NIC code of your activity will be 29.