Home > Experts > Income Tax > Intimation u/s 245 from cpc

Intimation u/s 245 from cpc (Income Tax)

This query is : Open

I'VE RECEIVED A COMMUNICATION ON ARREAR DEMAND FROM CPC, BANGALORE STATING THAT
1.Amounts mentioned and demands outstanding (if any) are liable to be adjusted against the refunds arising on processing of
return in CPC. This may be treated as intimation u/s 245 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
2. Please contact your current jurisdictional Assessing Officer for any clarifications on the Demand(s) stated in this intimation.
3.The table below does not include the demands raised by CPC, if any. Kindly refer to the orders u/s 143(1)/154 issued by CPC for those demands:-
STATEMENT OF ARREAR DEMAND A.Y. 2007-08
DEMANDAMOUNT RS 6972/- INTEREST CALCULATED
TILL/DATE FOR DEMAND UPLOAD: 11/03/2011.
i want to know what is this? when i met d officers of my jurisdiction they said that you write a rectificaton letter and submit there.plz send me a specimen copy of the letter.thanx in advance.