How to register Proprietorship firm

This query is : Resolved 

05 October 2010

Earlier i have taken COP as Part time. Now it is converted in to Full time as i am on employment with organisation on consultation basis.

How can i take benefit of Full time COP?
I want to register my proprietorship firm what is the procedure?
In future can i convert proprietorship firm into partnership?

please help me

Aditya Maheshwari (Expert)
05 October 2010

Fill form no. 117 for Approval of Trade / Firm Name and form 18 for Registration of Trade / Firm Name.

U can download the same rom here

and visit this link for the procedure

Priyanka sah (Querist)
06 October 2010

Thanks Aditya

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x