Home > Experts > Accounts > fund/non fund based income

fund/non fund based income (Accounts)

what are fund/non fund based income for banks? pls explain in detail

Member (Account Deleted)

Dear Sreekumar

I would like to explain the difference between fund and non-fund based income for banks with an example below.

The income of the bank in the form of interest from the loan provided is fund based income whereas the annual fees charged for credit card is a non fund or fee based income.

This implies that any income arising due to fund corpus of the bank (e.g. Interest) in known as fund based income. All other incomes arising due to services and their related fees are known as non-fund or fees based income.

Hope this assists you.

You can write to me at ca.hims@gmail.com for any further help.

Thanks & Best Regards
ca.hims@gmail.com

I'm a freelance consultant and you can reach at my email ID ca.hims@gmail.com anytime for your advisory needs including CA related, career and financial planning. For more details visit my profile.