Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20

×
Home > Experts > Students > form no 109

form no 109 (Students)

This query is : Open

24 June 2009

As per latest notification transfer of articles has been banned . but according to it if our parents has been transfered to a place which is 50 kms away from the present place of training then we are eligible to get our form no. 109 accepted.

Recently I Have scanned the transfer orders of my father & sent it through e-mail & post to the President of ICAI .

But till now I have not got any favourable response .

i am very confused what to do now? plz advice me.

Sir I request you to please give me your guidance about how to send my fathers scanned transfer order & my application directly to President sir so that he can take the necessary action on my application at the earliest .

According to another experts of your website my message is not recieved by the President Sir . So how he will take the necessary action on my application to accept my Form No. 109 & 103 .

Sir I Again request to please give me your suggestions on this topic.

Share on

CCI Coaching Faculties