Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts >Gul's Profile

Gul's Expert Profile

Queries Replied :637

+ View Full Profile

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
Can : Income Tax, Companies Act, Excise Cannot : Sales Tax

My area of expertise
Income Tax & Audit

My experience in the area (years):
13 years (9years non IT & 4 years IT)

Organizations I belong to:
Capgemini Consulting India Pvt LTD APW Presidents Pvt Ltd Gurumukhsingh H Purswani & Co.

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
Bcom, AICWAI

Award & Honors:
Awarded ist Class for Diploma in Excise and Customs by TVC Management Institute, Pune

• DHRUMIL says : query
    Sir, (a)(i)Ours is a company which is engaging in dealing with foodgrains.As one of our customer is in rajasthan we use to send the goods to him via transport.However the transport expense is incurred by us initally which is latter on reimbursed by the the purchaser.As the freight expense is actually reimbursed we don not use to deduct tds u/s 194C. Is this correct?? (a)(ii)Further the accounting treatment done by us is by debiting the receivable account(purchaser) and crediting cash/bank account. Is this effect correct?? (a)(iii)However our tax consultant is of opinion that we should debit the freight account while actually incurring the expense and create a separate head under p&l account of freight reimbursed which is to be credited when freight is received. (a)(iv)Further as we have not deducted tds on freight, such expense will be disallowed and however the freight reimbursed account(which is being credited when freight is reimbursed)should be added to our income for tax calculation purpose is this effect correct Kindly respond to the above queries and pl. give reference of any case law relating to this if possible...

• SUNNY GOYAL says : help me plz
    hi... my name is sunny goyal. i am a ca final student. i had initially registered myself under p.e.-2 course and passed PE-2 Group 2 in May 2010 and then transferred into IPCC course because of discontinuance of PE-2 and cleared IPCC unit-9 exam in Nov 2010. my articleship has not been started yet. my question is about appearing in final exam. can i appear in May 2013 if i register for CA Final and Articleship on or before 30th April 2011. there was a notification about appearing in final exam that a student registered initially in p.e.2 course and then converted in to IPCC and then become a final student can appear in final exam after completion of 2 years' articleship or he has been serving last 12 months' articleship. after calculating the time period can i appear in May 2013?? please let me know the answer as soon as possible so that i can join Articleship and register for C.A Final and take coaching classes.....!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me as soon as possible. mail me : sunnygoyal265@gmail.com or on 9831420810

• CA Bharat Aggarwal says : VAT
    Hi Gul I want to know the rate of VAT on sanitary fittings in Haryana. In your post u have written as 12.5 %. Can u please tell how do u know that it is 12.5% ?

• Vinit Madhav says : NBFC
    Dear Sir, I want to know the procedure for incorporation of NBFC. Pls help. Thanks & Regards Vinit Madhav

• Satya Prasad says : Seat Utilization Report
    Hi Sir, Could you please provide me the Seat Utilization Report. It is something like No of Employees/No of Seats*100. If you have any excel template please send me thru email satyapnaidu@gmail.com

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts