19 August 2017 at 21:55

Long term capital gains tax

I and my brother are partners in a firm.We want to sell the land in MIDC PUNE.We wish to know the rate of capital gains tax and whether we can buy another house or commercial space and also invest 50 lakhs each in Infra Bonds to take advantage of tax exemptions under the Capital Gains. Sine we are both senior citizens and aged 68 and 70 yrs respectively,and are retiring from the business,do we have any exemptions under the IT act. Help in this matter will be highly appreciated as this will be the only saving we will have.
Ashok Kumar

Answer now

19 August 2017 at 21:36

Surrender of gst

Client is interstate sub broker of stock market and was forced by broker to obtain GST no .Now the clarification came that if Interstate brokerage is less than 20 l then no registration required . Now my client who took regiatration wishes to surrender his GST registration

What is process ?

Answer now

19 August 2017 at 21:14

Ep copy

Hello
We have consignment re exported for repairs and return.
While sending for Reapirs(re export to the manufacturer) the cosignment was customs cleared and we obtained all documents from the Carrier (TNT) except this important document. which we were not aware.

Now the repaired instrument has come back duly repaired and need to be import customs clearing.
They are asking for EP copy which we don't have.

The time lapse between re-export and import is > 6 months and I worried the consignment is being heavily fined for not clearing on time.

How do we proceed. Please suggest.

Krishnamurthy.
bgkmurthy@gmail.com

Answer now

Anonymous

I am a sebi registered sub-broker in stock exchange with brokerage refund less than Rs. 20 lacs per annum. Do I need to register under GST?

Answer now

19 August 2017 at 20:46

Composition Scheme

one person doing manufacturing activity and also give service like jobwork can he take registration under Composition under GST ???

Answer now

Anonymous

19 August 2017 at 20:35

Ca in jewellers

Should CA work with Big Brands jewellers??as its a retail industry ,i am having some hasitation??

Answer now

19 August 2017 at 20:34

GST Invoice

Sir If I purchase good on 31-07-2017 and goods are delivered on 05-08-2017. Should I show in July return or Aug 2017

Answer now

19 August 2017 at 20:24

tea transport

as i am aware that transportation of teas do not attract gst but i want to know that is it will be applicable for reverse credit to consingner/consignee if yes then what %

Answer now

Anonymous

What is the maximum amount that a director of a pvt. Ltd. co. (having two directors) can claim and under what section? Is TDS required to be cut?

Answer now

Anonymous

Sir/Madam,

WE have Paid Wrongly Amt in Cess How to get REfund or its can be adjusted in coming GST Filing in August.

Our PRoducts Not Covered Under Cess. How to CLaim Plz Help.......

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x