26 June 2017 at 01:27

vat

whether stp will carry practice in SGT act

Answer now

26 June 2017 at 01:24

stp

stp registration will carrying for GST practice

Answer now

26 June 2017 at 01:07

regarding compensation cess

is cess applicable at all level of sale.who has to pay the cess. does a registered dealer buying from a registered supplier has to pay cess

Answer now

25 June 2017 at 23:58

Hsn code & gst rate

Hello,

please tell me polythene bag & plastic bag, packing material rate & hsc code?

Answer now

My client does a job work from a job worker of sarees and lehengas.what rate should job worker charge under gst for job work.what are the documents required to be maintained for job work by job worker and principal.explain me in brief.

Answer now

25 June 2017 at 23:36

Tds

What is difference between section 234E and 271h .
I mean both section for penalty for failure to furnish statement.
But amt of penalty are different as well as in sec.271h also specify that penalty for furnish incorrect info.
Ultimately my question is that both section heading is penalty for failure to furnish statement.

Answer now

what is the procedure to transfer stock between branches within state of same registration. What are the documents to be carried for stock transfer

Answer now

My one client is non- IATA travel agent providing railway ticketing, domestic and international air tickets, domestic and international hotel and package tour service providers. during service tax regime he was registered under BUSINESS AUXILIARY SERVICES and were paying 15% service tax without any ITC availment.
Now in GST, he also registered under BUSINESS AUXILIARY SERVICES headS.
how invoicing should be make by him and what amount of GST he have to charged in invoices,whether he can take benefit of ITC already charged by his service providers who are IATA agent as well as hoteliers from whom my client got booked hotel accommodations and/or tour packages for his customers.

all experts , please describe.
Adv Prashant

Answer now

25 June 2017 at 22:50

export of exempt goods

hlo all if a person export exempt goods or service then whether there is requirement of bond as normally it is required under gst

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x