Preeti Mishra

24 January 2017 at 02:01

Sir plzz send me format of refund amount of gmcs1 letter..urgent

Answer now

Nilesh

24 January 2017 at 00:56

when will be the gst migration process start for service tax assessee in the state of Maharastra??

Answer now

Anonymous

24 January 2017 at 00:32

i have ITR-4 for AY 2015-16 & AY 2016-17 with profit of Rs.. 234000 and Rs. 245000 respectively. i am a tutor.
i got this intimation u/s 139(9) regarding filling of balance sheet and profit and loss A/c. where it is asked that are u liable to maintain books of accounts i select NO option. is it correct? and do i need to fill balance sheet in NO ACCOUNT CASE or the full balance sheet? plz reply soon

Answer now

kalyani

23 January 2017 at 23:56

Doing gmcs is compulsory for every person who had cleared ca final exams or its compulsory for those who want to apply for cop ?if one is going for job rather practice are they also required to do gmcs?

Answer now

priya varshey

23 January 2017 at 23:05

what is the late fees for GST Migration after last date

Answer now

shelley

23 January 2017 at 22:07

hello...my query is whether electronic slim belts would be covered under 'beltings of all varieties and descriptions' or in some another category of electrnical equipments or medical equipments? and wat will be the rate covered in punjab?

Answer now

shelley

23 January 2017 at 22:01

My query is what will be the vat rate applicable in punjab for electronic slim belts. and whether this will be included in 'beltings of all varieties ' or it will be covered under electronic items or medical items?

Answer now

Pavel

23 January 2017 at 21:21

Dear Experts, I have a query which requires your solutions. A PERSON STAYING ABROAD USED TO HAVE A FLAT IN INDIA. SINCE THE RESIDENCE (I. E THE FLAT), IS NOT BEING USED., HE DECIDES TO SELL THE FLAT. HENCE HE SOLD THE FLAT AND ACCORDINGLY TDS WERE DEDUCTED. NOW HE WANTS TO TRANSFER THE MONEY ABROAD WHERE HE LIVES PERMANENTLY. HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BANK ACCOUT IN INDIA. SUGGEST HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE THE MATTER AND WHAT ARE THE COMPLIANCES.

Answer now

Anonymous

23 January 2017 at 21:06

Vechile hired by a government company .
total bill amount 18000/pm
no service tax charged separately
Provider is not registered under service tax

please explain the service tax implantation from service tax receiver

Answer now

ankur

23 January 2017 at 21:04

total trading a.c. total matter in compssition limit rajasthan under 75 lac f.y.2015 2016

Answer now