Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 40 - 50 of 9874 in 988 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 16:35

Answer this query now

Removal of directors.

In our Co. their are 3 Directors. All are residing in Foreign. But out of 3 Directors only 2 Directors are in contact with company & they presents to Annual Meetings & other Meeting of Board. Now Co. want to make remove 3rd Directors who is not in contact with Co. How can company remove this Director as per Co.Act,2013 He is not present in all board & annual General Meeting from last 2 years.......

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 29 July 2014 at 13:11

Answer this query now

Inter company loans-dop

1. Whether Loan to Subsidiary companies can be delegated to CFO/CSO, and in their absence to MD?
2. Whether Loan to JV companies up to a maximum of say Rs. 30 crores be delegated to CEO/CMD/MD?

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 13:05

Answer this query now

Fees for increase in authorised cap

hello....
ROC fees for increase in authorised capital from 35cr to 50cr would be 12,56,000???
is it true?

Sucheta Sharma

asked On 29 July 2014 at 12:19

Answer this query now

Board resolution

Sir/Mam

Please provide me the minutes of the first board meeting of a new company and old company as per new companies act 2013

Thanks & Regards

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 12:05

Answer this query now

Deposits

Sir/Ma,am,
Please explain me the defination of word deposits under sec 74 of CA, 2013
does it includes long term borrowings from bank and promoters and mobilization advances??/

does it include retention deposits and short term secured borrowings in nature of working capital loan???
pl reply urgent.

Mark Lobo

asked On 29 July 2014 at 11:59

Answer this query now

Inter company business transcations

Would a accounting & payroll service provided by one private limited company to another private limited company be considered an inter company transaction. Where

1. Neither company holds shares in the other company.
2. One of the directors is common to both companies and holds a stake in both companies.

Thank you,

Sonia Arora

asked On 29 July 2014 at 11:56

Answer this query now

Interest free unsecured loan

is it possible for a company to grant interest free unsecured loan to an unrelated party. the companies act, 2013 does not restricts. there seems to be a hindrance at the income tax angle. can someone suggest the possible way to make the transaction sail through.

RAJU MAL BARDIA

asked On 29 July 2014 at 11:05

Answer this query now

Private placement offer letter

Pls. forward me Private placement offer letter on word format as per companies act,2013

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2014 at 10:54

Answer this query now

Depreciation as per companies act2013

pl.let me know exact procedure to b followed for depriciation/
like is it compulsary to revalue asset?
hw to calculate useful life?
if useful life comes to 7 .5 years and already 7 yrs passed den hw to consider the matter
roc forms for revaluation of asset
etc.

Manish

asked On 29 July 2014 at 09:28

Answer this query now

Auditot as scrutinizer

Dear All,

I wish to ask if the Statutory Auditor can be appointed as Scrutinzer for evoting process.

Manish