Anonymous
15 February 2017 at 09:12

Hi experts
Can director pay and take reimbursement for expenses of company?
Pls tell me the companies act sec reference too.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2017 at 19:24

A building jointly held by Director's father, Director's HUF and HUF of Director's brother has been mortgaged for securing a loan from Bank for a Private Company. The company wants to pay guarantee commission as a % of credit obtained to all the parties.
Please tell if there are any restrictions and compliances required under Companies Act and admissibility of commission under Income Tax.
Whether it constitutes Directors Remuneration?

Answer now

sravan
14 February 2017 at 15:22

The time gap between the date of approval of financial statements by the Board of directors of a company and the date of notice of annual general meeting should be how many days?

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2017 at 15:17

Respected Sir/madam,
As i am creditor of one company and company is active but still not paying debts against which civil suit already passed by court on our behalf. Now can we apply for winding of the defaulter company? Please Guide

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2017 at 12:38

If shares of the company are held the body corporate.
Then, Is it necessary to prepare Register of Directors Shareholding, which are having NIL shares.

Answer now

Venkatesh Dangeti
13 February 2017 at 23:34

Table F
For pvt limited company which articles to be inserted or altered in eAOA (spice)??

Answer now

priyankagupta
13 February 2017 at 14:40

New concept of LODR for may 2017

Answer now

Srimanth
13 February 2017 at 14:24

Hi experts

We have applied for name reservation and have got it approved as well but my client wanted the name which has been approved to be modified a bit and we filed the form again using the modified name, and now the form that we have filed has been rejected saying it resembles the one which was approved to us earlier. Kindly help me out!

Answer now

Anonymous
13 February 2017 at 13:59

A director of a private limited company wants to enter into rent agreement with her father, as registered office of the company.My query is a)Can she enter into an agreement with rent as zero?
b)In case she pays a rent of Rs.5000/- per month, what is the procedure as there are only two directors of the company on :Mother-A and son B and the rent agreement is with the father of A.

Answer now

ramanathan
12 February 2017 at 19:49

HI All!,

If any one is having an excel format of Consolidated Financial statements for associates company please share here or otherwise guide me how to do the consolidation for associates companies

Answer now