Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Balkishan chouhan

asked On 17 December 2014 at 13:10

Answer this query now

Change of company address from mumbai to pune

Resolution of shifting reg. office of company from mumbai to pune .
will resolution be special or ordinary board resolution? please give me format and what is explanatory statement under section 102 give format also.

CA/CS Avijit Burman

asked On 17 December 2014 at 13:00

Answer this query now

Security compliances

Can anyone please provide the recent changes in security law & compliances for DEC 2014 exams.

it would be very helpfull if anyone could kindly comment

sathyam

asked On 17 December 2014 at 12:58

Answer this query now

Company formation

Dear Expert,

A group of individuals join together and form a pvt ltd. This company's main objective is to provide fund to other entities (Proprietary, partnership and pvt. companies) and in return it gets share of profit. Say, the funding is done in 20 or 30 projects or more.
My question is with respect to formation. whether to be incorporated as venture capital co/investment co....?
No acceptance of deposits from members or others. Only the share capital is used to make investment. Its a small company.

Please reply at the earliest

Anonymous

asked On 17 December 2014 at 11:39

Answer this query now

Format required

Dear professional colleagues

Does anyone has a format of board resolution where it is resolved to discontinue borrowings.

Shall really appreciate any help in this regard.
thanks

Anonymous

asked On 17 December 2014 at 11:30

Answer this query now

Section 52 of companies act, 2013

Can anyone explain the meaning of below provision of section 52 (1) of companies act, 2013 (Application of premiums received on issue of shares):

.......... and the provisions of this Act relating to reduction of share capital of a company shall, except as provided in this section, apply as if the securities premium account were the paid-up share capital of the company.

jinal

asked On 17 December 2014 at 09:20

Answer this query now

General query

1. I want to increase authorised share capital from 1lac to 10lac. How much stamp duty need to be paid? My registrat office in Gujurat.

2.What is procedure for converting Shares of Rs.10 to Rs.1?

3.Is there any restriction for shares issued on premium. An how much maximum premium can be taken in pvt ltd company.

Navnath

asked On 16 December 2014 at 20:49

Answer this query now

Money lending business

Dear all I want to start own money lending pvt ltd company in maharashtra . for this what types of licence i required to apply. what is the validity of that license. in this company i want to take paid up capital is 1 lakh and authorise capital will be 10 lakhs then. what is the fee of registration of company. Please reply .. Thank you

surajit das

asked On 16 December 2014 at 18:28

Answer this query now

Quram for board meeting of private company

a private company has 2 director and one of them is a interested director .as per new companies act quaram should be two if more than 2/3 of director is interested director. in the given case what is required to do for private company to fixed the quoram. please reply with procedure.

kavitt vashist

asked On 16 December 2014 at 18:11

Answer this query now

Section 2 (71)

section2 (71) provides that public company or which private company subsidiary of public company shall be deemed to be public company but private comapny running same staus of private company.. private comapny will continue same staus of private meaning of this line I want to ask...

Anonymous

asked On 16 December 2014 at 17:28

Answer this query now

Dormant company

Respected all,

Can anyone get me a format of board & special resolution required under section 455 of the companies act 2013 for obtaining the status of dormant company.

Prev