Anonymous
16 June 2016 at 18:12

Please help with the following, One of my client, a Private limited company has share application money pending before the commencement of Companies Act 2013.

Now, my query is what is treatment we can give. Either to go with the provision of Deposit or to make Alootment of share.

Please Suggest.

Answer now

suresh Shingare
16 June 2016 at 15:48

how can I change address of company in certificate of incorporation. it's possible to do changes online?

Answer now

Niral Sodvadiya
16 June 2016 at 13:46

In a right issue, in one of the renouncement form, the company alloted share to the individual but i was applied by the HUF of that individual.

Now Pas 3 is filed.

what a company can do now ?

Can company transfer the share to HUF via Transposition of shares ?

Please help.

Answer now

Anonymous
16 June 2016 at 13:43

the Company A is have non cumulative prefence shareholders. The Company A has significant accumulated losses and it has discontinued its operations. During the financial year, due to write back of provisions of earlier years, the dormant entity have made profit however profit for the financial year is not sufficient to adjust accumulated losses. In such scenario is it necessary for Company A to pay to Non cumulative preference shares.

Answer now

Gurmeet
16 June 2016 at 13:12

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to ask you if any private company is not under the limit of CARO 2015 & CARO 2016, then what type of report will applicable on company ?

Answer now

Lubhani
16 June 2016 at 13:08

CAN THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND DIRECTORS REPORT BE SIGNED BY TWO DIRECTORS IN CASE THERE IS NO CHAIRMAN OF THE COMPANY AND THE MD IS UNABLE TO SIGN THE SAME.

Answer now

Anonymous
16 June 2016 at 11:05

DIN taken and approved in 2007. DIN-4 is not filed for PAN validation. Now status of DIN is 'disabled'. Please give the procedure to enable (approve) the said DIN.

Answer now

Navpreetkaurlitt
16 June 2016 at 07:01

has section 7(7) of companies act 2013 notified by central government

Answer now

Rahul Khanna
15 June 2016 at 17:10

Kindly provide me the documents for the conversion of Dormant Company to Active Company under Companies Act 2013

Answer now

Anonymous
15 June 2016 at 14:31

A private limited company failed to conduct AGM for FY 2014-15 and the financials were signed in Feb-16. It got delay because the Tally Data was all lost in computer crash. We want to attach the letter regarding the explanation of delay while filing ROC return. Please help me with suitable suggestions.

Answer now