Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Ankita Patel

asked On 25 November 2015 at 13:06

Answer this query now

Llp form 8 paylater

I had filed Form 8 LLP with paylater NOw I want to make payment of this paylater challan but there is no link available on LLP Login Portal and MCA Company Login portal is not accepting SRN of LLP form.

Even I am not allowed to file another fresh form 8 and query comes that form is already filed with paylater challan.

Hence request you to suggest a way to make payment or file a fresh form.

asked On 25 November 2015 at 12:34

Answer this query now

Books of accounts in electronic mode

Hi experts
I need a clarification on Rule 3(6) of Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 which talks about the intimation to Registrar on Annual basis on details of service providers in case the books are kept in electronic form.
How to intimate the information to Registrar? Is there any form or format for the same?

Hitesh A. Vaja

asked On 25 November 2015 at 11:12

Answer this query now

Change directors in pvt co procedure

In a pvt co. all the current 4 directors resign & new 5 directors require to appoint in company. means whole change in mgt of company. So i want to know that what is the procedure conduct for such change including mca.form & resolution.

asked On 25 November 2015 at 10:45

Answer this query now

Acceptance of loan by a pvt co. from its shareholders

Dear Learned Members,

ABC Private Limited is a Company having a paid up share capital of Rs. 50,00,000/-. It has accepted loans from 3 shareholders for a total amount of Rs. 90,00,000/-. The shareholders are the relatives of a Director but they are not Directors of the Company. The Loan had been taken on 30th July 2015 and it has been repaid back by the Company along with interest on 5th October 2015.

Thus, what are the secretarial compliances with respect to such a transaction.

Thanking you in advance.

asked On 25 November 2015 at 10:43

Answer this query now

Casual vacancy in case of private company

In how many days casual vacancy in case of private company should be filled and how.

asked On 25 November 2015 at 10:30

Answer this query now

Inc 2

I submitted INC 2 For incorporation of OPC and I received following mail:
1) Signature of nominee at sub.sheet not mention.

Please tell me which sheet are they talking about.
Thanks in advance

asked On 24 November 2015 at 19:30

Answer this query now

Srn details z99999999

Dear Friends / Experts,

Can someone confirm whether MCA portal accepts ‘Dummy SRN details Z99999999’ for XBRL filing for FY 2014-15?

Your reply, please..............

Thanks in advance for possible replies from all concerned.

shadab shabbir abbasi

asked On 24 November 2015 at 14:52

Answer this query now

Holding company

If a public company is a holding company of a private company, then the private company is deemed a public company.can we say that if a private company is a holding company of a public company, the public company is deemed a private company.
in the above cases will both the company be treated as two separate entity while calculating the number of directorship under CA,2013?
please advise

anup agarwal

asked On 24 November 2015 at 13:28

Answer this query now

Time period to appoint a cfo

Please specify the time limit for appointment of whole-time CFO in a public company when the section 203 of the Companies Act, 2013 gets attracted/applicable to a company?

asked On 24 November 2015 at 12:42

Answer this query now

Right of refusal reg share transfer

Hi Can anyone explain right of refusal regarding shares transfer in a pvt ltd company