Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 29 August 2014 at 10:49

Answer this query now

Loan obtain

whether loan can be obtain by partner from partnership firm.

Anonymous

asked On 29 August 2014 at 10:47

Answer this query now

Loan to director and auditor

why loan to director and Auditor is not given by the companies,

Abhishek Kumar

asked On 28 August 2014 at 17:06

Answer this query now

Moa & aoa.

Dear Expert,

Please provide me a sample copy of MOA for a Hospital and Medical College.

Thank You.

Regards.

Arun Thomas

asked On 28 August 2014 at 15:16

Answer this query now

Admission of a partner

dear sir, I wish to become a partner into an existing partnership firm in Kerala. Kindly advice on how much it cost in terms of stamp paper for admission into existing partnership deeed.?

DINESH KUMAR JANGID

asked On 28 August 2014 at 15:10

Answer this query now

Allotmetn of share without application money

Queries
Dear sir my queries related to provision of The Companies Act, 1956 are as follows:

1.The some member of the board of the company has made allotment of shares in an illegally conducted board meeting without receipt of share application and money by the company.

2.The EGM has been held with shareholders, whose allotment was illegal/void i.e. those share holders from whom no application and money for share allotment received.

3.Some member of the board of directors transferred the shares to other persons without receipt of shares transfer form along with share certificate by the company.

So in the above queries what are the penalties to be levied against company as well as defaulting directors/other directors of the company?

What remedies are available to shareholders and other directors of the company, who are unaware of the aforesaid act?

What are legal actions can take against the defaulting director by shareholders and other directors?

Please reply urgent.
Thanks & regard

shikha rani

asked On 28 August 2014 at 14:54

Answer this query now

Registrar of partnership firms

Dear friends,

My query is whether the registrar of partnership firm has the power to cancel the registration of any partnership firm? can he strike off the name from the register of partnership firms?

Ekta Goswami

asked On 28 August 2014 at 14:37

Answer this query now

Compliance with sast 2011 or any other relevant provisions

Dear All,

If a promoter Company (being an unlisted private company) of a listed Company gets converted into LLP. What are the compliances and disclosures it is required to make under various Regulations of SEBI.

Ganapati Ghatti

asked On 28 August 2014 at 11:14

Answer this query now

Preferential allotment - unlisted public company

Dear All,

an unlisted public co has to issue shares to a new share holder.

Can anyone please send me the draft offer letter for this. ?

Thank you

niraj

asked On 28 August 2014 at 11:07

Answer this query now

Winding up procedure for partnership firm.

Hello sir, i would like to know the step wise procedure for winding up of a partnership firm. and what are the documents required for the same?

Anonymous

asked On 28 August 2014 at 10:49

Answer this query now

Formation of sectin 8 company

Dear
When I fill form INC 1 for name approval of sec. 8 co. Then it's asking about attachment of central Govt. Approval letter bcoz my proposed name start with "National " though I have already marked yes to clause 16 of part C of form INC 1

Prev