Anonymous

Dear Sir

Any One have Company Balance Sheet Format in Excel

Answer now

08 July 2017 at 22:21

section 186

While calculating limits specified u/s 186 of companies act 2013, do we have to consider surplus in p&l as free reserves? Because definition of free reserves as per section 2(43) starts with 'free reserves means reserves'. Please provide guidance

Answer now

08 July 2017 at 08:11

How to change company details in roc

Dear Experts, Have a private limited company.Need to update the change in corporate office address , email and telephone number PAN and contact details in 1. PAN and 2. RoC . How do I do it. Can I have a corporate office address updated along with the registered office address.Kindly Advise.with Thanks....

Answer now

Insolvency Resolution Process has been initiated against ABC Limited by NCLT by appointment of Mr.Shah , Resolution professional. The period within which the IRP process is to be completed by Mr. Shah is in 180 days.
During this period the powers of Board are dispensed and all the powers of Board and Management vests in the Interim Resolution Professional as per Section 17 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code,2016.
Mr. Jain who is the Company Secretary of ABC Limited resigns during this process and intimates his resignation to Mr. Shah.
Now the Question is that who will be filing the e-form DIR-12 for the resignation of Mr. Jain with ROC.
As there is no option in the e-forms provided by MCA for affixing the Digital Signatures of Insolvency Resolution Professional.
Whether the Directors can File the e-form by affixing Digital Signature of any of the Directors. During the continuation of this process?

Answer now

Anonymous
06 July 2017 at 17:48

Sec.182 political contribution

In Sec.182 the word used as "company" should be treated as par for LLP

Answer now

Anonymous
06 July 2017 at 13:57

Change of director

Dear experts,

running pvt ltd company. its software development company. have 3 directors. one of the directors is NRI. holding shares 70%. due to some problems we want to change that director. kindly advice what is the procedure. we have the following registrations:

MCA (corporate affairs)
trade license
STPI (software techbnology parks of india) as it is software development company & providing service in abroad
import export license
statutory compliance (pf esi ptax)
bank current a/c

in all above cases director signatory is enlisted.

please advice. thanks in advance

Answer now

Dear Members,

My query is whether a metro company i.e company which manufactures metro trains, components, provides metro services like signalling & track works - whether section 186 of Cos Act, 2013 will be applicable ?

The said section defines "Infrastructural Facilities" as per Sch VI (1)(b) viz rail system, rail transport providers, metro rail roads and other railway related services - The question is whether a metro company can it be brought under this definition to claim exemption ? If yes, your views / justifications

Harish

Answer now

06 July 2017 at 10:44

Singing of llp docs

Dear All,
Pl advice us can Managing Director/Director of another company sign the docs of LLP where common interest not establish between both the companies.
Dr. Surendra Kumar

Answer now

Anonymous
05 July 2017 at 19:39

Mca stamp duty refund

Dear Professionals,

I have one problem related to refund of stamp duty.

I had filed multiple MCA Incorporation forms. Hence I have paid stamp duty twice. MCA Refund form allows only MCA fees refund and not stamp duty. For stamp duty refund, person has to contact state authority. So what should I do? Kindly advice on the same.

Answer now

05 July 2017 at 19:19

Loans received from friend

Respected CCI Experts,
my query my one of my friend has a private limited company with paid up and authorised capital of Rs 1 lakhs, now he received a loan from her another friend for Rs. 5 lakhs which he transfered to companies current account , please help us to guide how to deal with the above transaction as per companies act 2013 n income tax act 1961.

Harish Bhatia.

Answer now

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x