Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

hemang shah

asked On 17 April 2015 at 15:01

Answer this query now

Depreciation

What are the effects in the books of accounts, if the depreciation up to 01.04.2014 is more as per the old act than as per the new act.

How should we account the differential amount?

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2015 at 21:06

Answer this query now

Financial year greater than 12 months

One of my Clients is a pvt ltd Co incorporated in Feb 2015. I am intending to close its accounts on 31st March 2016(thereby making financial year of 14 months which is allowed as per the provisions of Co's Act 2013).

I just want to confirm that is there any form which needs to be filed or any other compliance to increase the financial year to 14 months(I have filed ADT-1 for 14 months even though it was not required for 1st time).

I am also filing its income tax return for these 2 months i.e Feb 2015 to 31st march 2015 for which I need to make balance sheet as on 31/03/2015 since in Income Tax it is necessary to end financial year on 31st March. Won't that lead to any Non Compliance in Companies Act?

Thanks in Advance

ronit

asked On 16 April 2015 at 20:36

Answer this query now

Urgent ca final law query

plz provide with the amendments in ca final law very much confused from icai rtp what are the topics deleted from munsih bhandari hand book nov14 and what are the new addition ....plz provide with the link

CA. SANDEEP SHARMA

asked On 16 April 2015 at 16:45

Answer this query now

Borrwoing u/s 180(1)c

Facts of the case are as given below:

1) the asssessee company is a private limited company .

2) the total of share capital and reserve and surplus as on 31.03.2014 is 3Cr and outstanding loan ( unsecured loan from director and term loan from bank) is Rs 5Cr as on 31.03.2014.

3) since section 293 of CA 1956 is not applicable to private limited as such nothing informed to Roc

4) Now section 180 of CA 2013 is applicable to all companies

5) till today the outstanding is in above of share capital and reserve and we have not passed any special resolution and not intimated the Roc about the same , as special resolution is required to be passed in meeting of members.

Query is

A) Can we pass the special resolution now.

B) is there any penalty for not passing and not intimating the same to ROC in time.

Thanks in advance.

Vishakha Panchangam

asked On 16 April 2015 at 08:19

Answer this query now

Dormant company

Whether a decree holder can execute a decree against Dormant Company?

Anonymous

asked On 15 April 2015 at 23:19

Answer this query now

Loan from director

A private limited company with 1 lacs paid up capital wants to take loan from director to meet its short term financial requirements. The amount required as loan is more than paid up capital and free reserves of the company so a special resolution needs to be passed.

My query is - whether we need to mention the amount of loan required to be taken from director in the special resolution or we may pass a general special resolution to authorize the company to take loan from directors to meet short term financial requirements.

varun

asked On 15 April 2015 at 19:10

Answer this query now

Schedule 2 of company act 2013

When Company Have assets but amount of that same was fully depreciate (i.e no value of that assets in the books) then what is the treatment according to Companies act 2013 ?

Also

Company have assets value in books less than residual value as per Company Act then what is the the treatment ?

Preety Gupta

asked On 15 April 2015 at 19:07

Answer this query now

Issuance of 0% unsecured fully & ccd

we seek your opinion on the following:-

Can Share Application Money given (by the holding company) for issuance of CCPS, be converted into “Application Money for issuance of CCD”. If yes, please state the compliances from Companies Act, 2013 point of view.

What are the limitations that apply to Application Money received by an unlisted public company for issuance of Fully and compulsorily convertible debentures (FCCD), only in terms of time limits for issuance of CCD.

With regard to conversion of CCD into equity, any restrictions from Companies Act, 2013 point of view.

Can such FCCD be issued at 0% interest rate as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Rules framed thereunder alongwith RBI regulations.

Can FCCD be unsecured, if yes also guide if such unsecured FCCDs will be treated as deposits or not.

RACHANA DAGA

asked On 15 April 2015 at 18:53

Answer this query now

Annual filing issues fy 2014-15

Dear Experts,
ABC Limited is having its AGM Due date on 30th April 2015. We are unable to find which e form shall be file with ROC for FY-2014-15. If we go with old forms like e form 23 AC & ACA for B/S and P&L and 20 B for Annual Return what will be a consequences. We are requesting you to guide on this same issue as MGT-7 and AOC-4 is yet to be online.
We had raised same query with MCA, they replied in manner like “kindly seek professional Advice “.
Requesting, please suggest best possible avenue to safeguard client interest and additional fees.
Thanking You

Anonymous

asked On 15 April 2015 at 17:10

Answer this query now

Alteration in moa

Company registered in erstwhile Andhra Pradesh has now been relocated by Government by split of AP and Telangana state. The CIN and state has been changed by ROC Hyderabad. Whether we are required to amend the Article by getting shareholder approval as in the MOA the state is still showing as Andhra Pradesh.

Prev