Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Romil Shah

asked On 02 July 2015 at 12:30

Answer this query now

Withdrawal of a name file with roc

Good Afternoon,

i want to know the latest procedures for withdrawal of a Unapproved Name for LLP incorporation.

simran

asked On 02 July 2015 at 12:09

Answer this query now

Can we increase the remuneration of non executive director

There are 5 directors in a Public Unlisted Company.
A Managing Director, a Whole Time Director , A Non executive Director and 2 Independent Director.

Now Question is

Can we increase the Remuneration of Non Executive director more then 1% of Net profit {section 197(1) (ii) (A) },

if yes, then Please Mention the procedure

Anonymous

asked On 02 July 2015 at 11:10

Answer this query now

Query regarding section 186 of companies act, 2013

Whether Special Resolution is required to be filed under section 186 of companies Act, 2013 if the limit of the section exceed before March 31, 2014?

neethu

asked On 02 July 2015 at 10:22

Answer this query now

Company take over a proprietorship firm

My Company is a public limited company.The Company has to decide to takeover a proprietor ship firm . Proprietor firm is the one of the director's firm .

1) What are the procedures ?
2) What are the circumstances we face ?
3) How to calculate the goodwill

Anonymous

asked On 02 July 2015 at 09:46

Answer this query now

Allotment of shares

If a private company want to issue equity share without issuing to members and doesn't want to go for private placement. Is there any other way to issue shares???

S Burman

asked On 02 July 2015 at 01:56

Answer this query now

Readymade garments business

I need some expert advice on the following queries:-

1.If a trader buys unlabeled/unbranded garments from a Company and sells them under his own brand label, will this trader be considered to be a manufacturer?

2. Is it compulsory to mention manufacturer's name & details in product price tag in case of selling readymade garments?

3. In case of readymade garments, apart from trade licence,CST/VAT registration, Ptax registration, is there any other compliance like manufacturer's licence, excise duty & service charge in case of Company which OUTSOURCES its manufacturing?

4.Is there any particular licence for E- Commerce business apart from the trade licence & cst/VAT?

Waitng for an expert opinion..

Thanks..

Anonymous

asked On 01 July 2015 at 23:18

Answer this query now

Depreciation as per new company act 2013

what are the changes happen on depreciation as per new company act. on audit report

Rajganesh

asked On 01 July 2015 at 21:36

Answer this query now

Appointment of cs in a private company - whether kmp ???

My query is regarding of appointment of company secretary in a private limited company having a paid up capital above 5 crores ,whether cs will be included in the defination of KMP in the case of Private Limited company as KMP defination applies to Listed company & Public limited company having a paid up capital of 10 crores or above.

Kindly advise which other forms(MGT-14/ MR-1) are required to file apart from DIR-12 with regard to appointment of CS in a private limited company ??

Whether CS will be a KMP in case of Private Limited Companies ??

Thanks and Regards
J.Rajganesh

kevin

asked On 01 July 2015 at 18:06

Answer this query now

Conversion of unsecured loan into equity by the govt co.

There is a Govt company and that comapny has recieved order from the central government to convert the unsecured loan from the promoters in equity shares. can anybody please help me out with the procedure for conversion and can anybody please tell me whether it can be done through board resolution or it requires share holder's approval. please help at the earliest. thanks in advance .

Anonymous

asked On 01 July 2015 at 16:13

Answer this query now

Valuation of shares

can any one send draft mandate to be taken for valuation of shars

Prev