Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open


asked On 27 February 2015 at 12:23

Answer this query now

Allotment of shares to a minor

Can anyone provide the compliances required to allot shares to a minor of a private limited company as per companies act, 2013.


asked On 27 February 2015 at 12:01

Answer this query now

Activation of a dormant company as per company act 2013

Respected Sir/ Madam,

We have a private company whose last annual filing was done for 2006 after that no return is filed till date ... and the status is showing a "DORMANT" in the master data on MCA Site.. Now what is to be done... There is no way other to make the company active other that going for EES
Satya Prakash


asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:57

Answer this query now

Help in opc company registration

1. What is From 2p2.
2. And Format of Affidavit for Non Acceptance of Deposit as per Company act 2013.
3.Sample Format of MOA & AOA for an OPC Company.


asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:46

Answer this query now

Acceptance of deposit by chitty pvt limited company

Chitty Pvt limited company-Now the authporised and paid up capital is Rs 600000,i have to introduce Rs 500000 into the business,what are the ways? maximum amount that can be contributed by the shareholders?

anjali jain

asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:41

Answer this query now

Appointment of auditor to fill casual vacancy

If we are appointing auditor to fill casual vacancy caused by resignation by board of directors in their meeting subject to such appointment gets approved by shareholders within 90days of appointment. now i want to know that ADT1 is to be filed within 15days of board meeting or general meeting.


asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:00

Answer this query now

Staff loan

Dear expect

Our company give the loan to saffs he collect interest on agt.loan any notification on interest on loan as per company act-2013


asked On 26 February 2015 at 17:52

Answer this query now


Dear Experts,

If a NRI subscriber purchase shares of Indian Company but make payment of it through Cheque of local Indian Bank, will FC-GPR required to be filed with RBI?


asked On 26 February 2015 at 16:08

Answer this query now

Company law

if there are 3 directors in public company MD,WTD, and Non executive director
all are realted party.
NED is wife of WTD

resolution is to be pased in baord meeting to increase the remuneration of non executive director whether other two director will be considered as interested party


asked On 26 February 2015 at 16:03

Answer this query now

Company law

i have a query
if public company appointing independent director in egm. then whether board resolution is to be attached to eform dir12 or ordinary resolution passed in EOGM is to be attached

Pradeep Vishwakarma

asked On 26 February 2015 at 15:50

Answer this query now

Nil balance sheet under fte ( fast track exit scheme

We want to dissolve a company under fast track exit scheme and under this scheme there is criteria that the balance sheet should be nil but in our balance sheet we have liability as Share capital and reserves and surplus against the asset as cash and bank balance.
Can it be treated as nil balance sheet.




Quick Links

back to the top