Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 15 November 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

Dormant company

please provide board resolution as well as special resolution for dormant company status

Anonymous

asked On 15 November 2014 at 13:04

Answer this query now

Charging of depreciation

Assessee is the Pvt ltd. company and has not charged depreciation in last financial year i.e. 2012-13. Now company decided to charge depreciation for Current year only and company is not going to pay any dividend for current year. Can Co. charge depreciation of one year only?

Anonymous

asked On 15 November 2014 at 10:30

Answer this query now

Related party transaction(rpt) , clarification required

As per new provisions, for the specified transactions, if the transaction value of RPT is more than 10% of net worth , shareholders' approval is required.
What if the company has negative net worth, will then all such RPT irrespective of amount, require shareholders' approval?

CA MEENAKSHI MANGLA

asked On 15 November 2014 at 10:11

Answer this query now

Interclass asset transfer

Dear Team,

Please suggest whether is it possible to interchange asset in asset class as per companies Act'2013.
Suppose

We have Hard disk, we classified is in computer & Pheripherals Now we moved Harddisk into server & network. Is it possiable?

Meenakshi Gupta

CA Akhil Goyal

asked On 14 November 2014 at 23:09

Answer this query now

How to incorporate a wholly owned foreign subsidiary in india.?

Hello Experts,
Can anyone tell me how we can incorporate a wholly owned foreign subsidiary in india.
If possible, Pl tell me detailed procedure with documentation.

naresh

asked On 14 November 2014 at 20:05

Answer this query now

Change in main object clause

I am in process to Alter two main object clause of a private limited company.

Remarks recd. for resubmmission as below:

Section 4(1) of the Companies Act 2013 provides that the objects for which the company is proposed to be incorporated and any matter considered necessary in furtherance thereof; In the instant case the company has altered main objects.

But no objects considered necessary in furtherance thereof has been stated in the altered MOA.

The set of objects incidental and ancillary for attaining the main objects remain recorded in the altered MOA but here cannot be any such objects for the new or altered main objects added.-

Please help me for the same

Shahid

asked On 14 November 2014 at 18:58

Answer this query now

Issue of shares and increase in authorised capital

Dear Experts,

The Company has received the Application Money in the month of May, 2014. The Company intended to increase its authorized capital and thereafter allot the shares accordingly.

As per Companies Act, 1956, the money received should be allotted within 180 days to the shareholder and thereafter file the FCGPR with RBI.

However as per Companies Act,2013 the same has been reduced to 60 days.

Now the problem is that Company has already filed the SH-7 for increaseing the authorised capital by passing the board resolution dated 26th Sept, 2014, and the same has been approved by ROC AS WELL. which is violation of the Section 42 of companies act, 2013.

We need to allot the shares also for which PAS-3 needs to be filed.

Kindly suggest what should be done in order to save the client for the above contravention.

NAVIN

asked On 14 November 2014 at 17:49

Answer this query now

Moa & aoa

Dear friends,
Can anybody provide me with a draft MOA & AoA for a private limited company having share capital and the main object being dealing in kitchen appliances & industrial based R.O appliances

sheenam rikhra

asked On 14 November 2014 at 17:10

Answer this query now

Re: section 185

In one case there are two companies, A & B with the common directors.'A' company owns a piece of Land. They have one joint venture agreement, where in 'B' Company will develop the land owned by 'A'. The revenue proceeds generated by 'B' company will be shared by' A' & 'B' in some fixed proportion. The sale of developed property shall be made by 'B' company.
To develop the land, 'B' company shall be in need of money from Bank/ Institution. 'B' company will be main applicant as Borrower. The 'A' company shall be co-applicant and co-borrower.
Whether, provisions of Section 185 will Hit? Since the directors are common. However, the both companies are beneficiary in this case, though land (security) remain in the name of 'A' Company only.

Anonymous

asked On 14 November 2014 at 17:08

Answer this query now

Independent directors meetings

can anyone sent me draft agenda and draft minutes of Meeting of independent Directors.
And also the performance appraisal report of Directors.

Prev