Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

sanish p balan

asked On 17 October 2014 at 12:52

Answer this query now

Requirement for audit and filing roc - reg

If A company , which is registered in January/February/March 2014, then whether it is required to close the books of accounts on 31.03.2014 ???

And please tell me sir whether it required to audit the books of accounts and file ROC Forms?

Anonymous

asked On 17 October 2014 at 12:16

Answer this query now

Director resignation in agm

One of Director had tendered his resignation on 06/02/2012 but letter issued to Company on 27/09/2014.
My query is that whether the Director resignation can be accepted in AGM (i.e.29/09/2014) u/s 168 (2) of the Companies Act,2013. If yes, then please provide me the draft resolution for the same.

Dear experts,please guide me for the said matter at the earliest.

Divya Barathi

asked On 17 October 2014 at 11:39

Answer this query now

Issue of shares through private placement by a private co.??

I have the following doubts regarding issue of shares by a pvt company through private placement:

The actual increase in paid up capital took place in 2012-13, but due to some problems Roc forms could not be filed at that time...now If I have to file the form,then:

1.Do I have to file PAS-4 and PAS-5 before filing Form PAS-3 even if it is private placement by a private company?

2.Do I have to file MGT-14 also for all the resolutions involved in the process?

3. Is there anyother simplified process for the above as the transaction actually happened in 2012-13, but the same could not be filed in Old Form-2.

Thankyou

Miss. Suman

asked On 17 October 2014 at 06:52

Answer this query now

Provisions of buy back of shares under companies act 2013

Greetings of the Day! i need the buy back of shares provisions under companies act 2013 in pdf form. thanx

Bhavik

asked On 17 October 2014 at 06:27

Answer this query now

Depreciation rates for co act 2013 & co act 1956

Since both the Acts prescribe different life of Assets and Depreciation rates.

Will it be necessary to give effect to AS 6 and AS 10 alongwith AS 1.

Or the company can continue to provide depreciation as per old rates.

Thanks.

s.Ashokkumar

asked On 16 October 2014 at 22:09

Answer this query now

Fte 2011

Dear Experts
I wanted to close the defunct company through FTE-2011 under CLSS 2014, at the time of filing e-form MCA 21 showing full filing fees. Shall I file FTE-2011 under CLSS 2014 & is it possible to get refund of filing fees after filing the e-form of FTE under CLSS 2014?

Post your opinions’...

Anonymous

asked On 16 October 2014 at 17:28

Answer this query now

Forms approved throgh stp

Can anybody tell me which are the forms approved under Straight Through Processing?

Is MR.1 is approved by way of STP?

Thank You

Anonymous

asked On 16 October 2014 at 15:59

Answer this query now

S-186 of companies act2013

Before introduction of Co-Act 2013 a closely held Private Co had interest free unsecured loan from sister / associate company. S-186 of Co-Act 2013 says that rate of Interest on loans given should not be lower than the prevailing yield of Govt.securities…)
Whether old loans too has to be made interest bearing mandatorily ? or it will be applicable to new loans only?

PRAKHAR GUPTA

asked On 16 October 2014 at 15:57

Answer this query now

Name approval inc 1

I filed INC-1 seeking name approval from ROC-Karnataka. In first attempt they approved the name but unfortunately 60 days expired and after 60 days confirming with ROC office in Bangalore I again uploaded the form with the only name I got earlier but this they denied saying that it is GENERIC. I called in the office but this time they are sayig that may be by mistake they approved the name earlier. Now I have prepared all the papers with the same Name So What to Do.

Pls Help.

Anonymous

asked On 16 October 2014 at 13:55

Answer this query now

Notice format

Dear all,

I want a format of notice of board meeting for adoption of accounts. Kindly help me to provide me the same. Thanks in advance.

Prev