R. Deepa
22 August 2016 at 12:56

Whether Share Transfer procedure same for Section 8 companies as if Private company or differs?

Answer now

amit
22 August 2016 at 11:12

UNDER COMPANIES ACT 1956, PRIVATE COMPANIES AND UNLISTED PUBLIC COMPANIES USE TO ALLOT SHARE ON DIRECTOR METHOD, NO PRIVATE PLACEMENT OR RIGHT ISSUE METHOD WAS ISSUED. IN SUCH A CASE, HOW FAR SUCH ALLOTMENT WAS CORRECT???

Answer now

Anonymous
21 August 2016 at 23:27

Is it mandatory to do the NOTARY of LLP Agreement. before uploading ??

I v drafted the LLP agreement on Rs. 1000/- stamp paper and took the sign of designated partners at each pages.....is it sufficient???

KINDLY REPLY.

Answer now

Mohit
20 August 2016 at 03:39

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was holding a position of director in one of the PVT LTD company and later resigned in 2013, as the venture couldnt take off. Other 2 directors decided to retain the company and asked my to sign Form 32 to exit.

Now its been 3 years, my name is still in ROC records showing me as an active director and despite of many reminders the current directore are not taking action to reove my name from the company.

I would like to know what should I do to get out from the records and remove my name from ROC recods.

Answer now

RACHANA DAGA
19 August 2016 at 19:48

Dear all

Company has been incorporated under companies 1956 and issued Non Cumulative Redeemable preference shares having no terms and conditions to convert into Equity Shares at future date.. Now i want to know is it possible to convert Non Cumulative Redeemable preference shares to Equity Shares by passing SR or any other way to proceed for this.. Please provide your valuable suggestion...
Thanks in advance..

Answer now

MADHU MITTAL
19 August 2016 at 15:44

How and from where to get Article of Association of a listed company and change thereafter in it?

Answer now

Anonymous
19 August 2016 at 13:17

Is Private Company can accept Loan from Partnership firm if all partners are also the directors of the company?
Kindly answer with relevant sections and rules of companies act 2013.

Answer now

ANKITA GANDHI
19 August 2016 at 12:46

As per rules circular of fixed deposit is valid up to six months from the end of financial year or up to AGM. and it says for issuance of fresh circular each year.

my query is that do we need to take the approval of shareholders for the fresh circular also and do all the compliance repetitively each year subsequently e.g. filing of particulars with ROC.

Answer now

Anil Gyanchandani
18 August 2016 at 22:33

We are a partnership firm having many types of Government Registrations like EXCISE, SALES TAX, PROFESSION TAX, SERVICE TAX & IT, TDS. Please advice us that whether we have to get ALL NEW REGISTRATIONS CERTIFICATE S OR OLD CERTIFICATE ARE VALID?. Thank You.

Answer now

ayush mundra
18 August 2016 at 22:21

As per section 494 of companies act to avail the advantage of this section it must be members voluntary winding up not on court order. But according to procedure: (5) A special resolution shall not be invalid for the purposes of this section by reason only that it is passed before or concurrently with, a resolution for voluntary winding up or for appointing liquidators; but if an order is made within a year for winding up the company by or subject to the supervision of the Court, the special resolution shall not be valid unless it is sanctioned by the Court. How court come under radar of this procedure. Please explain?

Answer now