Anonymous
19 March 2017 at 11:37

Licence

Dear Experts

I have a dout so need your help

I have completed B.com, 1'm working in one company as accountant and also free time I'm trading in equity cash , now i m planning to open one website and give call to customer and I m plan collect 5000 per month from them. if i do this compulsory need licence or can show this in income tax as commission from income from other tax head?

please rectify my above issue

Answer now

19 March 2017 at 06:36

Section 71

Has section 71 of companies act 2013 regarding debentures notified ? Or we have to learn section 117b or C of companies act 1956

Answer now

19 March 2017 at 00:49

Rule 2(87) of companies act 2013

cumultive preferences shares are included in Total paid up share capital or not??

Answer now

18 March 2017 at 13:25

CARO 2016

whether their is any reporting responsibility of auditors under caro 16 for company's failure to repay public deposit?

Answer now

SIR,
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION IN REGARD TO DISSOLVING THE FIRM, WHICH WAS UNDER PARTNERSHIP.
NOT WITHING STANDING THE FIRM WHICH WAS REGISTERED UNDER PARTNERSHIP, IS BEING REGISTERED UNDER COMPANY'S LAW BOARD AS PVT. LTD. COMPANY UNDER THE SAME NAME. HOW MUCH TIME IS ALLOWED TO DISSOLVE THE FIRM UNDER PARTNERSHIP, IF THE FIRM IS NOT DISSOLVED WITHIN TIME WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES. KINDLY ADVISE.POSITIVELY BY TODAY.

THANKS & REGARDS
KVRK.MURTHY

Answer now

17 March 2017 at 23:21

Minimum Paid up Capital

What is the minimum paid up capital of private company nowadays?

Answer now

Anonymous
17 March 2017 at 18:05

fc trs late filing (corporate law)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with regards to FC TRS late filing. We had filed the FC TRS (manual) in the month Feb'16 to our AD Bank and later on the it was said that it has to be filed on line through Ebiz. It was out of sight for us as we thought AD bank has did online but after a year we found that AD bank has not submitted to us nor they alerted us. The shares was purchase by an resident from NRI who had shares in our company. Now my query is whether we can file the FC TRS on through Ebiz alongwith this year's FC TRS? If yes what is the penalty for that and what consequence may be faced by us?
Since all compliance is in its place and only that according to FEMA there was delay in filing online. Kindly advise me on this as it has been a critical issue for us. Please Please revert on this at the earliest.

Ramakrishna

Answer now

17 March 2017 at 13:55

Preference share application money

Hello everyone,

I would like to know whether a private limited company is required to pay any interest on application money pending for allotment?

Answer now

Anonymous
17 March 2017 at 13:16

Secretarial audit

Whether secretarial audit has to be done in the course of a financial year or after the closure of the financial year.

Answer now

17 March 2017 at 00:00

Companies law

"The validity of certificate of incorporation cannot be disputed on any ground whatsover." Comment with respect to companies law.

Answer now

Download GST App    |    x