Anonymous
16 July 2016 at 13:49

Sir

We had filed AOC 4 for Annual Report 2015-16
and made payment also
Due some mistake in report we want to amand annual report
can we do so
can we resubmit same report under same SRN?

Answer now

Harish yadav
16 July 2016 at 13:34

Sir/Madam,
Please provide the letters and draft formats for
1. Letter to Old auditor by Co. (Not willing to ratify as auditor for nxt Fy)
2. NOC by proposed auditor to old auditor.
3. Any other documents which are required in this context

Thanks in advance,

Harish.

Answer now

Anurag Sharma
16 July 2016 at 11:08

Dear Members,

Can anyone have the checklist and necessary documents for the Preferential Issue of a Listed Company.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
15 July 2016 at 16:29

Dear Experts Sir,
1.Please advise about DIR-3 , Salary to Additional directors and directors over 70 in a small Pvt Ltd.Co.
2. Whether 300 days delay apply to annual filing or MGT-14.

Thanks.

Answer now

Devashish
14 July 2016 at 23:16

One of the directors of Pvt. Ltd. Company has sold the corporate office which also used to be his residence without permission of board of directors and without informing ROC.How to file IT returns and other government liabilities as company was in compliance of section 128 kept all records there including some stock and c forms and other important documents too.What is the remedy available to other directors of the company to compliance the above section and fulfil their duties as director of the company.What action can be taken against director who has not only sold the corporate office to builder but also demolished the old structure.

Answer now

Suresh
14 July 2016 at 18:05

A Foreign Proprietary Concern name with "Trident HR Corporation" wanted to outsource Business of Development of software in India for exclusive use of their clients of referred parent company.

In short the referred "Trident HR Corporation" a proprietary company carrying on business at USA will take up an office on rental in India i.e. Mumbai appoint staff .. manage business through authorized person in India.

All expenses of running business will be remitted by the referred "Trident HR Corporation"

under what model the said business shall be started whether as a branch or Foreign Company

what are the various registration required under different acts like M Vat, Service Tax, Permission form RBI etc

Sir, I am novice in this respect hence your Detailed guidance will be valuable.

Thanks In Adavance

Answer now

Akshay
14 July 2016 at 17:56

Our company is an unlisted public company intending to list its shares in BSE SME Exchange without an IPO. My queries in this regard are:

1. Should the company appoint a merchant banker if the company complies regulation 106Y(h)(iii) ?
2.Should the Company amend its AOA for dematerializing its shares.
3. Should the Company dematerialze its shares before filing Draft Information document, or dematerialized subsequent to in principle approval of stock exchange.

Answer now

jaya krishna
14 July 2016 at 16:08

HI SIR,
One my client holding subsidiary company in foreign. Now he is required to submit FLA return to RBI but consolidated balance sheet/ profit and loss A/c not prepared. Not received foreign company details. But some people says that it is not mandatory to file consolidated financial statements just give only Indian party details.
My question is overseas company is subsidiary of Indian company how can i file without considering subsidiary company profit details? (Because it is part of Indian company).

Answer now

CA Sahil Sharma
14 July 2016 at 15:48

Respected Members,

I want help to overcome a issue. I want to apply a wordmark i.e. trademark. I used the search facility available on Indian Portal and it shows that wordmark is available.

But on google search I come in contact to one person who is claiming to have that TM already registered in Australia. India and Australia both are member countries to Madrid Protocol that provides protection to trademarks (IP) registered in one member country to get registered in other member country. I also used the search facility of http://www.wipo.int/madrid/en/romarin/ - (madrid database). There also i found nothing. Still I am not sure whether it is registered or not.

Kindly guide.

Answer now

Arjun Rajagopal
14 July 2016 at 13:08

Dear CCI Experts,

In the case of private placement offer shall not be made to more than 200 persons in aggregate during a financial year and this limit excludes QIB's and Employees under ESOP. Now please clarify from the case mentioned below XYZ Ltd has made a private placement of debentures to 200 persons during F.Y 2016-17. Can XYZ Ltd again make a private placement to the same person who is included in above 200? Will he be considered as 201th person or included in 200?

Arjun Rajagopal

Answer now