Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Ankit Kr. Sharma

asked On 25 August 2014 at 16:51

Answer this query now

First auditor

If company was incorporated in March 14 and auditor was not appointed in first BM then whether company is to follow companies act,2013 and should appoint auditor within 90 days of BM in EGM.

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2014 at 16:18

Answer this query now

Issue of shares at premium by a co with negative net worth

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I came across a Private limited co, which has already issued some shares at premium but not maintained a separate bank account for the same and utilised the amount received as security premium in normal course of business.

1. What is the penalty/ fine for not utilising the security premium as per section 78 of Company's Act and is there any changes in Company's Act 2013 for the same.

2. The net worth of the Company is negative and it further wants to issue the shares at premium. Is it allowed?

3. Will there be any tax liability arising due to it under section 56 of Income tax act.

Kindly resolve my problem.

Ganesh Rao E

asked On 25 August 2014 at 15:23

Answer this query now

Ratification agreement

Please provide me the draft resolution for ratification of LLP agreement

sandip sharma

asked On 25 August 2014 at 13:36

Answer this query now

Remove of whole time director

JUST CONSIDER THAT I AM A WHOLE TIME DIRECTOR AND MY TENURE OF 5 YEARS AS PER MOU APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED, CAN I RESIDE AS DIRECTOR OR CAN I BE REMOVED FROM MY DESIGNATION OF DIRECTORSHIP WITHOUT MY CONSENT?
AND

WHETHER CAN I BE REMOVED BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS IN BOARD MEETING BY PASSING BOARD RESOLUTION?
AND
WHAT IS THE REMEDY LEFT TO ME IF BOARD INITIATE SUCH STEP FOR MY REMOVAL?

AND
IN ABOVE SITUATION THE STATED COMPANY IS A DORMANT COMPANY, IN SUCH SITUATION CAN REMAINING DIRECTOR BE REMOVED WITHOUT HIS CONSENT?

Shital

asked On 25 August 2014 at 11:49

Answer this query now

Deposit (loan) : steps (activity chart) and credite rating

Please send (forward) steps (time frame - activity chart) & Registered Valuer's Report for Acceptance of Deposit by unlisted public Company, if possible.

Can you suggest name of person (organisation) for Credit rating w.r.t. Acceptance of Deposit.

You are further requisted to forward format of Registered Valuer's Report for Acceptance of Deposit, if possible.

email : sonexcorporation1@gmail.com

Many many thanks,
- Shital

Rawther Riswan

asked On 25 August 2014 at 11:34

Answer this query now

Share application money - refunded in cash

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are dealing with a Private Limited Company, who have received Share application Money at the time of Incorporation from directors, who are also the shareholders of the Company.

Now the Company plans to Refund the Share Application Money. Can the Share Application money be refunded in Cash?

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2014 at 11:23

Answer this query now

Section 184 of the companies act , 2013

A private company having director A,B,C & D. A is to be appointed as Executive director of the company.

B is his relative so cant participate in this matter.

C gives his consent for this .

While D dissents on this matter.

So whether A can be appointed as Executive Director in this matter ?

If not then what can be done to make him Executive Director in this matter.

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2014 at 10:33

Answer this query now

Company incorporation

Dear Sir

let me know documents to be attached to INC-1 for Name availability form

Lokesh Gohil

asked On 25 August 2014 at 07:02

Answer this query now

Strike off

We had recently incorporate one pvt ltd company having under CA 2013 and the Company have a Authorised and Paid up Capital of Rs 50.00 Lacs but unfortunately promoters of the company does not want to continue with the business and want to get back their subscribed amount from the Company can he do so. if yes

can a company go for reduction of capital or buy back of shares

muder

asked On 24 August 2014 at 19:34

Answer this query now

Share application related issue

the pvt.ltd co has accept the share application money and did not issue a single share to any one and use it for more than a year than what consequences the company face or is there any solutions to get rid out from this situation.

Prev