09 May 2017 at 17:33

Declaration of dividend

Dear Experts,

Please let me know the Procedure for Declaration of Dividend by a Private Company.

Answer now

09 May 2017 at 11:42

Ptec registration

Hello,

Whether public limited company is required to obtain PTEC number which has not started the business yet??

Answer now

08 May 2017 at 20:37

How to close llp

2 years ago i opened llp but from 2 years i had not done any operation even i did not opened bank account or not hiered the employees Please help me to close my llp What is the procedure?Is any penel provision apply ?

Answer now

Can a private company pay variable remuneration depending on the turnover to a full time director ? If so please confirm whether TDS is to be deducted under section 192 or u/s 194 J (ba)

Answer now

Anonymous

My client company has not filed CHG 4 for more than 300 days...
Please provide me with documents and procedure involved as per recent Companies Act.

Answer now

What is the difference between Statement of repatriation of profits’ and ‘statement of transfer of funds’??

Answer now

06 May 2017 at 20:22

Remuneration

Mr A (executive director)drawing salary from ABC limited and PQR Pvt Ltd .. if we have to calculate maximum remuneration ceiling under companies act than we have to club salary drawn from ABC Limited and PQR Pvt Ltd together..??

Answer now

05 May 2017 at 11:52

Notice of agm

Why is Resolution for re-appointment of director liable to retire by rotation and being eligible for reappointment offering himself for the same not included in the notice of AGM.?

And Why resolution for appointment and ratification of appointment of statutory auditor is included in AGM notice?

Answer now

04 May 2017 at 22:00

Duties of auditor

Please explain the impact of section 143(14) of companies act 2013??

Answer now

what id the last for appointment n payment of fees to MCA. please help

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x