Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Avneesh Mishra

asked On 25 November 2014 at 09:24

Answer this query now

Appointment of kmp (cfo)

Dear All,

The CFO is superannuating on 31st Dec 2014 and the new CFO will take up the charge from 01st Jan 2015.

The proposed CFO (KMP) is currently working with the organization as Sr. GM for the past 6 months. The Board Resolution for the appointment has been passed on November 01 at the meeting and now the MR 1 form is not taking the future date of appointment i.e. 01 Jan 2014, it is stating that the appointment date should be less then or equal to the resolution date.

The next board meeting is lined up in last week of Jan, office of the CFO we don't want to be vacant.

Pls suggest with relevant references.

thanks in anticipation.

surinder singh Bedi

asked On 24 November 2014 at 22:55

Answer this query now

Annual return if auditor already appointed

My new client wants me to file annual return of f.y. 2013-14. previous Auditor has filed form 32B for 13-14, but not filed return. Now can i audit bal sheet and file return for that year?

roopesh

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:34

Answer this query now

Nri investment in private company

Dear All,

Can any one share me, what is the process for Investing in Private Company Shares by NRI's.

Thank in Advance

AnISH

asked On 24 November 2014 at 19:20

Answer this query now

Private placement (very urgent)

IS THERE ANY SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT WITHIN FOR WHICH THE OFFER (PAS-4) IS VALID. AS IN, SUPPOSE I DISTRIBUTED THE OFFER LETTER TO THE CONCERNED PARTIES IN APRIL AND I AM RECEIVING REPLY FROM THEM IN NOVEMBER,CAN I ACCEPT MONEY FROM THEM AND FILE PAS-3.

saurab

asked On 24 November 2014 at 17:55

Answer this query now

Intercorporate loan

Can a Partnership firm can give loan to unlisted public or private company without falling into deposit rule.

Manisha Singh

asked On 24 November 2014 at 16:31

Answer this query now

Unclaimed dividend...

There is public unlisted co., who declared an interim dividend in the financial year 2006-07... Now the company is required to transfer the unclaimed amount to IEPF.
My query is which act will be applicable in this case- Companies Act 1956 or 2013 ???

Thanks & Regards

Abhijit Rane

asked On 24 November 2014 at 16:23

Answer this query now

Powers of board

can the Board decide to give on hire their machineries which are idle. should the MOA contain clause of giving or leting on hire?

Revati Sathe

asked On 24 November 2014 at 16:10

Answer this query now

Subscription amount

(i) Can a subscriber to MOA of a private limited Company can deposits subscription amount in cash and
(ii) is it allowed to open a bank account after 5 months from the date of incorporation
(iii) is it necessary to file MGT-14 for disclosure of interest by all Directors at the First BM

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 14:24

Answer this query now

Query - modification of charge

Dear Experts,

Public Limited Company have already created charge of Rs.7 Cr and given Property A & B as Mortgage. Now, Company taken Additional Money of Rs.10 Cr and given ADDITIONAL PROPERTY C & D as Mortgage and Total charge of Rs.17 Cr.

My query is that:
1. Whether I modify earlier charge and mentioned all 4 property (including C & D) total charge amounting Rs.17 Cr.

or

2.I modify earlier form by amounting Rs.17 Cr and mentioned old A & B Property and
Create Fresh Charge for Property C & D of Amounting Rs.17 Cr.

Please advise me which option is reliable as per law?

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 14:11

Answer this query now

Independent director

sir
i want to know that to whom the form dir-1 shall be filed and provide the full procedure for filing the same
because as per section 150 data bank of persons eligible and willing to be appointed as independent dirctor

Prev