himanshu mani
17 January 2016 at 00:04

how to give answer ?and how to study ? law

Answer now

Niraj Bista
15 January 2016 at 16:21

Dear CS Experts,

Can I Sell a property on which I had created charges by hyphenation agreement with lender.

Provided, I had not filed CHG-1 with MCA and 300 days already elapsed. Since the Charge amount is small paltry of amount and the procedure to follow for creation of charges after expiry 300 days is little complicated.

So, To avoid the burden of compliance, Can I Sell the property and pay in full to the Lender..?

Please be give specific answers along with Case Laws if any.

Answer now

Suvarna
15 January 2016 at 14:41

Dear Experts,

Let me know, if company wants to modified Charge with providing additional security in form of Equitable Mortgage is it required franking ??

Answer now

Rakesh Jain
15 January 2016 at 10:45

Hi Experts, Can Alternate Director appoint another alternate director.. if yes then can this another alternate director can have voting right ?? awaiting your replies ....

Answer now

SAMARTH GOVILA
14 January 2016 at 17:36

Recently, FDI has allowed issue of partly paid warrants. However, Share capital and debenture rules says securities allotted on preferential basis must be fully paid up at the time of allotment. In this scenario how to issue the warrants with 25% upfron payment.

Answer now

N C DAS
14 January 2016 at 15:10

IS THERE ANY CEILING LIMIT FOR INTEREST ON LOAN FROM DIRECTORS?

Answer now

Snehal Kashyap
14 January 2016 at 13:00

A Private Limited Company falls in the category of investment Company of NBFC definition and still continues to carry on its business without getting Registered with RBI.Now it wants to register itself as NBFC with RBI. what are the procedural formalities? whether any penalty is to be paid? if yes, then can it be compounded?

Answer now

Rajeshkumar
13 January 2016 at 12:28

a Pvt Ltd company is selling its property before applyiny for FTE. it wants to close its business, hence before that it wants to sale its properties. please provide me with a EGM explanatory statement in this regard

Answer now

Nilesh
13 January 2016 at 10:22

Dear Sir/Madam

We have purchased on office and the payment is already made to the vendor and registration was also completed however we didn't took the possession as there is a flooring and architecture work is pending. My query in relation to this is whether we can capitalize the same on cut off of Dec 2015 or to keep in Work in progress and capitalize the same on completion of above mentioned activity. Please revert.

Nilesh

Answer now

Anonymous
12 January 2016 at 13:50

Hello Sir/ Madam, I want to form a Private Limited Company. I need MOA object clause for "Women and Youth empowerment" by means of education, social and economic activities. Please provide ASAP..

Answer now