turab chimthanawala
19 November 2016 at 15:48

Dear all
I wish to know the time limit between two issues of preference shares

Answer now

Sahil Agrawal
19 November 2016 at 14:57

Dear Professional Colleague,

I want to know whether any company become the promoter or director In the New company. if yest what are the document required from company to file with ROC.

Please suggest me via my mail casahilagrawal@gmail.com or ca.tksharma@gmail.com

Answer now

Anonymous
18 November 2016 at 18:38

a capital contribution in partnership firm by the company is to be considered as investement and come under section 186

NOTE Company is partner of proposed partnership firm

Answer now

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA
18 November 2016 at 13:06

If a Company converts loans into equity,will it be necessary for it to convert interest on loan also into equity?

Answer now

Ravi
18 November 2016 at 12:41

unlike public issue.. there is no time period to complete PVT placement right???? if there is time period Company has to allot within 60 days from receipt of subscription money... do all subscribers need to pay at the same time???

Answer now

MILAN B. SHAH
18 November 2016 at 11:08

hi good morning everyone I want to know whether authorised capital want to introduced in company in cash or by cheque by directors?? is it possible to take unsecured loan for same in cash?

Answer now

CA Ganesh Karthik
17 November 2016 at 19:03

Whether any expense incurred on an existing software can be capitalized if it brings an added feature along with it? The added feature will contribute reduction in manual interventions involved in the processes.

Answer now

shalu
17 November 2016 at 17:15

Please let me know whether Form GNL 1 is to be filed or not alongwith Form INC 23.
And when advertisment in newspaper is required and what should be the content for that.
Whether any provisional Balance Sheet is also required to be submitted.
The time to which list of creditors should relate.

Please help me in this regard.I shall be really grateful.

Thanks & Warm Regards
Shalu

Answer now

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA
17 November 2016 at 16:00

XYZ Ltd. desires to pay salary to its part-time directors.Is it permissible as per provisions of the Companies Act,2013?

Section 197 (6) of the Companies Act, 2013 which states that a
director or manager may be paid remuneration either by way of a monthly payment or at a specified percentage of the net profits of the company or partly by one way and partly by the other.

Remuneration includes any money or its equivalent given to any person for services rendered by him and includes perquisites as defined under the I.T. Act,1961.

If they are paid salaries,will they not become employees of the Company?

Answer now

B Lokesh
17 November 2016 at 14:48

I NEED THE PROCEDURE AND DOCUMENTATION INVOLVED IN ISSUE OF CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES BY A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY SIR.

Answer now