Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

veeraraghavan

asked On 29 July 2015 at 15:27

Answer this query now

Capital redemption reserve

As per S.55 of the Companies Act 2013, CRR equivalent to Nominal Value of Preferance Shares Redeemed shall be created out of Reserves available for Distribuion as dividend. My Queries are as follows: 1.In Case of�inadequacy�of Reserves for Creation of CRR, what can the company do? 2.If company has redeemed�without Creation of CRR , what is the penalty? 3.Section also specifies that CRR has to be created if Redemption is made out of profits only. Are there any other methods�of Redemption and what's the Difference between the above and those methods? 4.Can�inadequacy�of profits for CRR Creation be considered as company being in a�position not able�to redeem the shares or pay dividend as per�sub section 3 of Sec 55�& thereafter follow the procedures mentioned under that subsection? 5.For Creation of CRR whether Balance�of reserves available for dividend should be considered fromlast audited Financials�or as computed�before the day of redemption or creation of CRR? Kindly resolve the above queries.

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 29 July 2015 at 14:34

Answer this query now

Auditor

The Act stipulates that the casual vacancy in the office of an auditor due to resignation of the existing auditor can be filled up by the board subject to approval of the shareholders and the the said person shall hold office office till the next AGM.
Now my query is If an auditor resigns before the coming AGM,how the limited review report of a listed company cab be done for Quarter ended June?

CHANDRASHEKAR REDDY

asked On 29 July 2015 at 12:21

Answer this query now

Anwser

how are the financial statements of an indian company prepared and presented as per the companies act?

Anonymous

asked On 29 July 2015 at 11:59

Answer this query now

Query regarding endorsement of share certificate

Kindly put some light on the procedure of endorsement of share certificate consequent upon change of name of the shareholder from the Company's point of view.

Shall we simply do back endorsement with the changed name in the certificate? If that is so, then what shall be stated under the column 'Transfer No."

Pls reply, its urgent.

Marri Sridhar reddy

asked On 29 July 2015 at 10:27

Answer this query now

Non resident investment in shares

sir, One our client was a Non resident,he transfered the money in INR to invest in the shares of the company.. But the company was not incorporated yet.. The investment used for purchase of land.. sir, kindly let me know the consequences with RBI,Companies act 2013,FDI and ROC.. Please let me know the solution how to handle and account the issue..

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2015 at 18:15

Answer this query now

Board resolution

Please send me the format of board resollution according to new companies act 2013 for private placement to be filed under PAS-3 (return of Allotment)

Adinath@Avinash Patil

asked On 28 July 2015 at 17:29

Answer this query now

Mortgage of companies property

can director of company mortgage companies immovable property.

Rahul Sharma

asked On 28 July 2015 at 14:26

Answer this query now

Bank guarantee by pvt. ltd. company to its partnership firm

XYZ Pvt. Ltd. owned Flat and FDRs and having more than 51% investment in ABC, Partnership firm. Now, Partnership firm is going for renewal of its cash credit limits from the Bank , in which Company is liable to provide its guarantee as the capacity of partner. So, Company offer its flat and FDRs as collateral security.

Now, please suggest Company can do so.

Rahul

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2015 at 13:42

Answer this query now

Section 8 company

Dear all,
What is procedure for transfer of shares in Section 8 Company?

Keshav

asked On 28 July 2015 at 12:22

Answer this query now

Munish bhandari law ethics book

When will be the law ethics and communications book by munish bhandari available?? I want it for may 2016 attempt

Prev