Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

prashanth reddy

asked On 25 August 2015 at 13:14

Answer this query now

Director report

please anyone send director report as per companies act 2013

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2015 at 13:12

Answer this query now

Caro 2015 applicability

As per CARO 2015, a subsidiary company should comply with CARO 2015 reporting requirements. Our company is a Private Limited company satisfying all the 3 conditions for non applicability of CARO 2015 under the head Private Limited. This Pvt Ltd Co. is a subsidiary to another Pvt Ltd Co. So will CARO 2015 be applicable?

Anonymous

asked On 25 August 2015 at 10:19

Answer this query now

Directors related queries

1.What is the minimal remuneration to be provided to directors for a Pvt Limited Company . Is there any minimal or max limits as per Companies Act . Or Is the remuneration payable to the directors of a company, including any part time / managing or whole-time director, determined as in accordance the provisions in articles of the company.
2.What are the basic liabilities for the directors.
3.Do we require hard copy or scan copy or originals of document proofs for DIN initiation.
4.Can we have the directors with zero shares and 3 shareholders holding all the shares. Shareholder A and B with 10% each and remaining 80% shares with Share holder C.
5.Or is there minimal shares expected to be for the directors .
6.Can a person working in a Pvt or public organization or Govt service be a director of a Pvt Ltd company
7. Is it mandatory to have a MD , CEO and Chairman.

Inspire

asked On 24 August 2015 at 23:07

Answer this query now

Paduka

if anyone has paduka fast track referencer for law please provide it. not only the soft copy even it may be mobile shots are also helpful please provide me applicable for Nov. 2015

Anonymous

asked On 24 August 2015 at 19:45

Answer this query now

Appointement of subsequent auditor of pvt. ltd. company

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please explain me the process of solving this case study:-

A newly formed co XYZ pvt. Ltd,Date of incorporation 05/12/2013 ( Susidiary Of a Foreign Based Company) Appointed a CA firm as statutory auditor in its first AGM dated 30/09/2014. who shall hold office from conclusion of that AGM till the conclusion of its 6th AGM.

Now after completion of 1 year company wants to remove such auditor & Appoint a new one in its 2nd AGM that will be held on 21st september 2015.

Company wants to know the process of removal of exiting auditor & appointment of new auditor.

Thanks &b Regards.

Anonymous

asked On 24 August 2015 at 19:26

Answer this query now

Appointement of managing director of pvt company

Dear sir/Madam,

Please guide me regarding process of appointment of managing director of a pvt. ltd. co. as per Companies act'2013 in detail and Send me the formats of notices, resolutions & minutes.

Thanking you with regads.

Prashant

YOGESH

asked On 24 August 2015 at 18:24

Answer this query now

Approval of rpt

Question:- Whether Related party transaction can be passed by resolution by circulation ? if Yes/No, what are the sections defining so ?

Reference: section 179, 188 of the Companies act, 2013, secretarial Standerds-1, listing Agreement.

Saurabh Saini

asked On 24 August 2015 at 17:07

Answer this query now

Sections related

Hello Experts,

Sir/Mam in my GMCS one faculty advised us that we should mention section in Law exam.

So sir my question is that is there is necessary to mention sub section also?

for ex.

section 581Q Vacation of Director
&
Section 581R Power of director

so sir my question is that can i mention only section 581 in above both cases or i should mention section 581Q & 581R Separately?

Anonymous

asked On 24 August 2015 at 16:35

Answer this query now

Small company

A Pvt. Ltd. Co. having paid up share capital Rs. 40.00 lacs and turnover for F.Y. 2014-15 is Rs. 2432.32 Lacs. Is this company is a small company?

Anonymous

asked On 24 August 2015 at 15:53

Answer this query now

Mgt9

COMPANY CHANGED ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AFTER 31/03/2015 WHICH ADDRESS TO BE STATED NEW OR OLD

COMPANY HAD APPOINTED 2 ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR AFTER 31/03/2015 IS THEIR DETAILS TO BE GIVEN.

DETAILS OF SHAREHOLDERS IS TO BE AS ON 31/03/2015 OR IS IT OF THE DATE OF SIGNING OF MGT9

PVT. LTD.CO. HAD SHARE APPLICATION MONEY PENDING ALLOTMENT FROM 8/10 YEARS. THIS YEAR IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT SHARES WONT BE ALLOTED AGAINST IT BUT SINCE THE COMPANY IS NOT FINANCIALY IN GOOD SHAPE IT CANNOT PAY IT BACK. WHERE IS THE SHARE APPLICATION MONEY TO BE REFUNDED TO BE SHOWN.

PLS GUIDE A LITTLE URGENT

PLEASE

Prev