Jay Kay
04 January 2017 at 19:49

how is the cost of compliances for a private limited company calculated... if my company is making more profits, my auditor could get greedy looking at my profit figures.... please assist

Answer now

Shubham nahata
04 January 2017 at 18:10

A Investment company made investment in 3 company more than 20% and shown them as a "Stock in trade" and it is not require to consolidate its Financial statement as AS-23. My query is whether company shall prepare consolidation financial statement under section 129(3) of Companies act,2013 ?

Answer now

Kriti Bareja
04 January 2017 at 15:19

Please provide me the board resolution for increasing cash credit limit against pledge

Answer now

Damu
04 January 2017 at 13:53

Can you please help me by providing a draft main object clause of a Facility Management Company

Answer now

Bijesh.K
04 January 2017 at 11:00

Can a holding company be sued for the liabilities of a subsidiary company?
Can the dues of subsidiary be recovered from holding company?
Would the situation be different if the holding company is a foreign company and subsidiary is domestic?

Answer now

Rajan sharma
04 January 2017 at 00:22

firstly i want to ask what is significance of maintaining records for brought forward loss as per companies act?
secondly in the chapter of declaration and payment of dividend it is given that no dividend can be paid out of the profit of current year unless b/f losses and depreciation has been set off..so does we pass any accounting entries for setting of the losses in companies act???

Answer now

Anonymous
03 January 2017 at 19:57

I wish to take the name of a company "GLOBAL PACKAGING PRIVATE LIMITED" which shows "strike off" on MCA Website. Would it be allowed?

OR alternatively, Can GLOBAL PACKAGING PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED be allowed to me or is it too closely resembling? On MCA Website> Check company name, it is shown as "Available to Use".

Please provide suggestions.

Answer now

paramesh
03 January 2017 at 18:34

SIR WHAT IS Resolution of unregistered companies in case of Chapter XXI (Part I) companies.plz give format also to attach in inc 1 form.

Answer now

AYUSH YADAV
03 January 2017 at 18:14

Dear Sir & Mam

I want to appoint one director in private limited company and the director who appointed is not liable for any liability hence the remaining director are liable. whether is possible under company act if yes than how if not than it is possible through mutual consent through agreement???

Answer now

Mulraj patel
02 January 2017 at 14:14

can a private company be wound up voluntary?

Answer now