Megha Choudhary
11 May 2016 at 16:02

Dear members,

i need complete guidance on shifting of registered office from one state to another of a listed company. anyone having practical experience on the same pls help.

Answer now

C SAKUNTHALA
11 May 2016 at 15:57

kindly send moa and aoa of pvt ltd -construction co - develop and sale of residential homes in word format cos act 2013 to madhasidhi@gmail.com

Answer now

amit kumar
10 May 2016 at 23:04

I am the sole director of my OPC, I want to appoint two additional directors. Both of them hold DINs, please let me know the detailed process regarding the same.

Answer now

Abhishek
09 May 2016 at 14:00

Dear Query Helping team Members:
Can a Director in a India Private company Transfer his Fixed (Land and Building ) to his Own Company in Lieu of Shares of the Company itself ?
If Yes then How can Capital gain be saved in his Individual Capacity ?
Regards:
Abhishek

Answer now

MANAN PARIKH
09 May 2016 at 10:54

A Ltd Co.has Purchased Used Car for Rs.25000 at 1.10.2015.also 3 used Motor Cycle worth Rs.41000 each on 01.01.2016.

Now as per Co. Act Useful Life for Motor Car is 8 years now the question is that what will be the useful life for purchase of used car.whether it will be same as New Car or at reduced life .?Please Suggest.

Also for Motor cycle Useful life is 10 years the same question as above will also here so Please Suggest in both the cases.

Answer now

Anonymous
08 May 2016 at 01:52

Our Company was registered in 2013 and in the mid of 2015 we stopped some operations due to financial problems and now we get orders and we started operations and we haven't filed any MCA and IT filings for 2014,2015 years my question is
(1).What would be the fines for not filing 2 years filings ?
(2).is it better to dissolve the company or start new company?
(3).shall i absorb my previous company or merge and acquire my previous company.shall i use previous company experience after obsorption or merger and acquisition for bidding and getting orders?

Thanks in Advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
07 May 2016 at 23:12

A company wants to issue share to foreigner, so company wants to know the procedure and rules for issuing share and how foreigner will pay back the money. Is there any RBI regulations or is it required any CA/CS certificate like 15CA/CB and what are the compliances?

Answer now

sanjay
06 May 2016 at 23:38

Can we deduct margin money paid to bank for calcuting unpaid Creditors under LC/Buyers Credit for Drawing Power Calculation ?

Answer now

CA Namita Garg
06 May 2016 at 12:19

dear professionals, what is the procedure to allot shares in producer company to non members? further which section will applicable for the board meeting n general meetings to be held?

Answer now

kavya
06 May 2016 at 11:38

Can a person belive upon prospects issued by the Co when he is purchasing shares from stock exchange

Answer now