Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 31 October 2014 at 12:14

Answer this query now

Fte

Good Morning,
I want to strike off the Company under FTE mode please help me with the guidelines for the same...
r we suppose to submit any physical copies of the Annexures after filing the form??

kamesh

asked On 30 October 2014 at 18:05

Answer this query now

Key managerial personnel

rule 8a rule 8 of appointment and remuneration of managerial personnel rule 2014 Ke bare me bataye thoda

Anonymous

asked On 30 October 2014 at 17:40

Answer this query now

Resignation of auditor

DEAR MEMBER

I NEED URGENT HELP PL HELP ME BY SOLVING MY PROBLEM-

ONE OF MY CLIENT WANT TO REMOVE HIS STATUTORY AUDITOR for financial year 2013-2014, and appoint another auditor for 13-14 and 14-15.

his balance sheet it still not final.

what is proper procedure and forms which need to be filed.

Arthanareswaran

asked On 30 October 2014 at 15:55

Answer this query now

Re-appointment of director in producer company

A producer company was appointed one of the director on 5.10.2009, he was hold office upto 4.10.2014 (5 years as per section 581P), Such person reappoint as director in which AGM will be elected (i.e, September 2014 AGM or September 2015)?

Anonymous

asked On 30 October 2014 at 14:31

Answer this query now

Private co can do investment in fixed deposit and what is pr

a private ltd company can put excess current account balance in fixed deposit carrying interest with the same bank ?
what documents will require to send to bank as a private ltd co .

and is there a freedom to private co if he wants to withdrawal money after 3 months ?

mohit pathak

asked On 30 October 2014 at 14:09

Answer this query now

Annual filing

Hi!
I have two quries

1)
Is there any penalty for late filing of Annual Return with ROC for year ended 31/03/2014

2
What are the optional attachments with
form 20B & form 66

deepika dhakad

asked On 30 October 2014 at 13:27

Answer this query now

Forfeiture of partly paid equity shares

A Company has issued equity shares during 2013-14 and received part amount as share application money. but balance amount was still not received from a share holder inspite of regular followup .so Company want to forfeit the shares of that shareholder. Plz guide complete procedure of forfeiture under co. act 2013.

Anonymous

asked On 30 October 2014 at 11:06

Answer this query now

Additional director to executive director

would regularization of AD in AGM be treated as "change in status of director" or as "appointment of director"?

If it is an appointment, is he required to submit DIR-2 again?

Sumeet Ashok Gupta

asked On 30 October 2014 at 10:40

Answer this query now

Mgt - 14

In form MGT 14, the date of dispatch of notice of passing resolution, is it have any time limit or not

Vinit Jain

asked On 30 October 2014 at 08:54

Answer this query now

Banking regulation act

what is the basic difference between section 24 and 25 of banking regulation act 1949

Prev