PLS PROVIDE ME THE COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILING OF CONDONATION OF DELAY IN CHG-4 ALONGWITH THE FORM NAME WHICH HAS TO FILE WITH RD AND ROC.

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 14:23

Auditor deny to give noc

Dear SIR,
Previous auditor resign from the company and file ADT-3 and now he is deny to give NOC to the proposed Auditor , he says that I have file ADT-3 it is enough so no NOCrequire , now my question is that whether proposed auditor can take the Audit assignment or not without NOC from previous auditor ?

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 11:35

Loans from directors

Is there any duration within which we have to repay the amount received from Directors?

Answer now

21 June 2017 at 15:49

Chitty company registration

I want to incorporate a chitty company in Kerala. At the time of filing INC-1( Reservation of Name) a clause is there, that is,

14.(a) Whether the proposed name includes the words such as Insurance, Bank, Stock exchange, Venture Capital, Asset Management, Nidhi, or Mutual Fund etc
(If yes, attach the approval or if No, attach the approval at the time of filing the incorporation form)

the answer is YES. Then which approval I want to attach?
Additional information:
This is a private limited company

http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/central+registration+centre+content+page.html

I hope for a positive response from your side.
Yours faithfully

Answer now

Anonymous
20 June 2017 at 20:27

Related party transaction

Dear Experts,

My query is: If a Company is going to enter into an agreement for consultancy services with the relative of director in a Private Company u/s 188.

Is director required to disclose his interest i.e. his relation with the person (relative) in the meeting and then participate in the meeting?

Also, will it be a Related party transaction if company enters into such agreement for consultancy services with the director himself?

Please revert asap.

Answer now

Anonymous
19 June 2017 at 23:41

Share allotment

If shares are to be issued to a Director of a private company. Will that director be considered interested and can he sign documents like resolution, notice etc for allotment of shares?

URGENT

Please revert.

Answer now

19 June 2017 at 20:55

Name avability

Dear all May I use the name of company like 4way construction private limited. means I can use digit in the name of company. if yes then ok if no then how the MCA and what process they issue lots of name regarding using of degit. I had visited the site and found about 15 com. created between 1june to 15th June 2017. so please clarify it. thanks in advance

Answer now

19 June 2017 at 15:23

Loan to director

If in a company, loan to director is outstanding and as per Companies Act,2013 it is not allowed. now how to resolve this matter

Answer now

19 June 2017 at 14:34

FEMA provision

what will be the procedure for transfer of shares of foreign company, when transferor and transferee are Indian parties ?

Answer now

19 June 2017 at 11:14

Formation of section 8 co.

Hi Sir/ Mam,
Can anyone tell me what will be the cost of stamp paper for declaration given in Form INC-14 and INC-15 for taking license in Form No. INC-12 for the formation of Section 8 Company. Please reply soon its urgent

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x