Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 17:23

Answer this query now

Rotational retirement of director

A public limited company has 3 director
Mr.A appointed on 04/07/1996
MR B appointed on 21/04/2009
MR.c appointed on 30/06/2014 as additional director.

At AGM held on 30/09/2014 MR.A and Mr. C were reappointed. Now we want to remove Mr. B . and want to appint MR. D in his place can we do so By passing a resolution at AGM that ....................."to appoint a person in place Mr. B who is retiring by rotation and does not give his consent for re-appointment as a director."

In short at AGM one more director(in addition to MR. A who is retiring by rotation) can retire ???

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 21 October 2014 at 16:39

Answer this query now

Investors education & protection fund

There is some dispute with regard to registration of transfer and the court has issued an ad-interim injunction order in terms of prayers (a) to (e) of the petition. In prayer (c) the Plaintiff has prayed for perpetual injunction restraining the defendent from issuing any dividend, right shares etc pertaining to the disputed shares in favour of any party.Since more than 7 years have passed,Bank with which Unpaid Dividend Account was opened is insisting for closing the account by way of transfer to IEPF A/c.

Rakesh

asked On 20 October 2014 at 20:40

Answer this query now

Companies act 2013

Urgent

Respected Sir/Madam,
Could you please provide me the extract for company registration process and cost that I may incur in each of the process..
Thanks in Advance,
Rakesh

Revati Sathe

asked On 20 October 2014 at 15:53

Answer this query now

Approval of accounts

I took date of Board Meeting for approval of draft financial statements before submitting to Auditor as 01st September 2014 and Auditor sign the same on 05th September 2014 and accordingly file form MGT-14 within 30 days from the date of Board Meeting , pl guide me about date whether I am correct or wrong , if wrong is there any solution because I had already filed form MGT-14 for the same

Arpan Jain

asked On 20 October 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

Reference book

For december 2014 CS Executive old syllabus student (hindi medium), which material or book will be preferred?

Nanda kishor V

asked On 20 October 2014 at 13:26

Answer this query now

Issue of debuntures

pls tell me the procedure (including the mandatory requirements of creating provision ) to issue debuntures in case of a loss making public company

Skandesh Mohan

asked On 19 October 2014 at 22:24

Answer this query now

Companies act, 2013

What is the definition of office equipment as per companies act 2013 or which all assets can be classified under the head "Office Equipment"?

Arun Kumar

asked On 19 October 2014 at 16:24

Answer this query now

Incorporation of public limited

can anyone tell me the procedure for incorporating public limited as per companies act 2013. and how much fees for that.

GIRISH D.P

asked On 19 October 2014 at 08:36

Answer this query now

Guidance on section 8 company

Can you anyone me with the following queries.

A Pvt Ltd company established in 2010 in New Delhi. However, a lot of projects are into the development segment and hence thought that it would be best to establish a separate entity as a Non profit enterprise u/s.Section 8of the Company's Act 2013.

My queries are as follows:

a) If we are to establish this type of enterprise from scratch what are the modalities involved in the same ?

b) Is Section 25 is the best type of company to establish for our kind of development related projects or are there other types of companies engaged in this kind of activtes.

c)We intend to raise funding from external investors/companies for our social enterprise projects to enable us to scale up fast and hire resources. Is this possible?

d) What are the main legalities involved for shareholders and employees of a Section 25 company?

e) In our case we have a Finnish national who intends to be a part of this company. What are the legalities involved with respect to a Finnish foreign national being a shareholder of the company?

f) Are there any salary restrictions or cap on the shareholders of the company?

g) Are there any salary restrictions etc on employees of the company?

h) Can bonuses be disbursed to employees and shareholders ? If yes, is there a cap on this too?

i) What are the timeframes of establishing this type of company from scratch?

Girish

Akshat

asked On 18 October 2014 at 22:27

Answer this query now

Fte

Fte Akshat Akshat by on 10 October 2014 hi, I processed a private co. in the scheme of FTE a month ago, now it's status showing "action initiated u/s 560(3) of companies act 1956. now my point is that whether we have to take any action further or it will wound up itself?

Prev