Anonymous
16 January 2017 at 09:57

Dear experts,
pls clarify is there any restriction as per companies act. 2013 on granting lnterest free loan to employee. if so?
what compliance we will have to follow in this scenario...

regds
Naman

Answer now

Manish S
15 January 2017 at 00:43

hi All

Can anyone explain me for the below term

Save as provided in this Act or the rules made thereunder

Answer now

Aryal Bishva
14 January 2017 at 19:15

Hi all,

I got one company's status on MCA site " Captured" what is this meaning.

& because of this we are unable to upload any form on MCA site.

Answer now

CA. SANDEEP SHARMA
14 January 2017 at 18:35

Dear experts

Please spare your valuable time in giving solution to my query

The assessee company is pvt ltd company and on 07.11.2015 the company is converted into LLP .

a) Do we have to file roc return for FY 2015-16 for Pvt ltd company..

b) if yes please give format of last AGM to be held by company

Thanks in Advance

Answer now

CA. Sukhdev Singh
14 January 2017 at 17:59

Is there any statutory time limit to file petition before NCLT for winding up by a creditor, in case company does not pay his debt after expiry of 21 days of demand notice.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 January 2017 at 10:12

Dear Experts,
Our company has granted the interest free loan to one of the employee. However as per MCA circular 04/2015 sec 186 does not apply on granting to employee. Please enlighten me in this scenario will i have to follow any compliance as per companies act. 2013 If so? What.....

Please clarify in details....

Thanks in Advance
Ravinder

Answer now

Anonymous
13 January 2017 at 22:35

I have taken a deduction before 3 years in my LLP under sec 54D. Now can I close my LLP or minimum 5 years I have to run ? Please inform,.

Answer now

Hemant Pratap Singh Sengar
12 January 2017 at 12:09

Dear Sir/Mam,
Is there any provision for release Bank Guarantee after submission the case to Tribunal ?

Answer now

CA Shraddha Vora
11 January 2017 at 17:09

As per section 2(87) of Companies Act, 2013, A subsidiary company is a one in which more than one-half of the total share capital of the company is being held by any other company. Further, as per Rule 2(1)(r) of the Companies (Specification of Definition Details) Rules, 2014, total share capital consists of paid up equity share capital and convertible preference share capital.

In view of the above section & rule, can we change the variation of rights of the existing optionally convertible preference shares into compulsory redeemable preference shares, to cease the existing relation of holding & subsidiary of one of our group companies as having optionally convertible preference shares in the share capital makes a count in the total share capital due to which a holding subsidiary relation exists and the holding company is liable to prepare consolidated financials.

Answer now

lokesh
11 January 2017 at 16:13

Is it true that any order issued by the central government in respect of companies act, the central government has to submit the order to the both the houses of the parliment. Can anybody explain the brief process/procedure of the orders issued by the central government?

Answer now