Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 12:16

Answer this query now

Independant director

procedure to appoint an independent Director ?? is it possible to appoint them without appointing them as an additional director ???

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 12:09

Answer this query now

Headoffice

I dont want to change the registered office of a company with the same registered office(Bihar) want to have a new head office(Kolkata) .Kindly say the procedure for the same.??

rupesh jain

asked On 22 November 2014 at 12:04

Answer this query now

Form dir-3c

FORM DIR-3C (Intimate information of directors, managing
director, manager and secretary by an Indian
company) IS REQUIRED TO FILE WHEN WE APPOINT THE ADDITION DIRECTOR.

IF YES WHEN IT IS REQUIRED TO FILE.

AFTER APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR OR BEFORE AND WITH IN MANY DAYS.

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 11:38

Answer this query now

Do we need independent directors in companies?

Do we need independent Directors in Companies? Yes or no. How is the company benefited? Is it expensive?

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 11:22

Answer this query now

Distinctive numbers

Dear Experts,

I have to issue share certificate to shareholders at 9990 shares @ Rs 10/- and 1 Share @ Rs 10/-

What would be the distinctive numbers of share in this case?

Thanks in advance.

Linga Reddy.P

asked On 22 November 2014 at 07:57

Answer this query now

Llp

Dear Friends, Good morning and Greetings for the day... what is the prosisour for the LLP partner remove, appointment and address changes what are the documents has to submit authorities ?? and how much time it will take ?? . please can you provide detail information. Thank and regards, Linga Reddy.

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 07:05

Answer this query now

Director

A private company (say X) wants become a shareholder and appoint its nominee director to another private company (say Y). As per CA2013 can it possible the X company give loan to Y company.

CA Dharmendra Vaishya

asked On 21 November 2014 at 21:43

Answer this query now

Roc filing

I have a client pvt limited company. registered at Ahmedabad but now operating in navi mumbai. I am trying to file annual ROC filing for financial year 2012-13 but MCA website is not accepting the forms. pls suggest what shud I do? shud I use new online forms?

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 19:25

Answer this query now

Mca

How can i see shareholding pattern of a Pvt Ltd Company in MCA website. Please let me know all the possible ways.

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 19:11

Answer this query now

Share capital in form of preliminary exp

Payment made towards stamp duty and registration charges for formation of company are paid before opening of private company .is it the part of the share capital of the shareholders whose name s are mentioned in MA and AA ?

PL SUGGEST THE
Accounting entry in private company ?
AND what is the accounting entry in directors 's personal file ?

Prev