21 March 2017 at 17:09

Company

Respected Sir,
we received notice from ROC in form stk-1 regarding removing of name of company from register and we want to continue the company then what is procedure to be followed for continuation of company and status of company is also active .

Answer now

If Loan taken by the Partnership firm and One of the Partner of the firm is Company and then whether Company need to Register Charge at ROC

Answer now

21 March 2017 at 10:52

Managing director

Director name(s) should be entered mandatorily under “Board of directors”. Mention different appointments as a sub-article E.g. (a) – Managing Director, (b) – Director Names etc. as per SPICe AOA help.

Board of Directors
The first Directors of the Company shall be:-
(a) Managing Director
1.venkatesh
(b) Directors
1.Vijay.
2.Uday Kumar

is it correct manner??

Answer now

Anonymous
21 March 2017 at 08:44

Directors

What are the practical difficulties a Private Limited company will face if both the directors are foreigners . One of them is resident in India . to comply with the Sec 149 (3) of Companies Act 2013 . Please advice .

Answer now

20 March 2017 at 12:54

Share transfer at net woth

Say a company X purchased 1000 shares of Rs.10 each at the premium of Rs. 65. of Company ABC Ltd. (unlisted company), The Shares were valued @ Rs. 75 on that date (based on Net Worth of ABC Ltd on that date ).

After 2 years
Now, company X wants to transfer these shares to Company Y. . Net Worth value per share of ABC Ltd. is Rs. 77 per share. Can Company X transfer these shares to company Y AT Rs. 75.

What will be the tax implication on both the companies.

Answer now

Promoter A- sells 4 crores shares to Promoter B
Promoter B again sells back to Promoter A the same no. of shares

Whether above is allowed ? If yes, what all process are involved? Within what time limit
If no then explain with reason

Kindly give me answer

Answer now

19 March 2017 at 19:30

Share certificate

Provided that in case a company does not have a common seal, the share certificate shall be signed by two directors or by a director and the Company Secretary, wherever the company has appointed a Company Secretary - AS PER THE COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2015

DEFAULT TABLE F CLAUSE- Every certificate shall be under the seal and shall specify the shares to which it relates and the amount paid-up thereon.

SHALL WE NEED TO ALTER SUCH CLAUSE IN TABLE F IN ORDER TO ISSUE SHARE CERTIFICATE WITHOUT COMMON SEAL ??

Answer now

Anonymous
19 March 2017 at 14:31

Nidhi company

Sir.

Facts,

ABC Nidhi Limited incorporated in 30/01/2016

CBA Nidhi Limited incorporated in 09/05/2016

Required

What is due dates for filing applicable returns in both the above cases
When Statutory Audit to done
When to appoint the auditor

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
19 March 2017 at 11:37

Licence

Dear Experts

I have a dout so need your help

I have completed B.com, 1'm working in one company as accountant and also free time I'm trading in equity cash , now i m planning to open one website and give call to customer and I m plan collect 5000 per month from them. if i do this compulsory need licence or can show this in income tax as commission from income from other tax head?

please rectify my above issue

Answer now

19 March 2017 at 06:36

Section 71

Has section 71 of companies act 2013 regarding debentures notified ? Or we have to learn section 117b or C of companies act 1956

Answer now

Download GST App    |    x