advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 8469 in 847 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

sneha

asked On 22 April 2014 at 21:49

Answer this query now

Can director be held liable for non payment by a ltd company

immediate suggestion required- my client sent some good to X ltd. but that company defaulted the payment beyond stipulated time. on behalf of my client, in capacity of advocate, I sent legal notice to the company stating that on non payment, the directors of the company will be held individually and severely liable. to which X ltd's advocate sent my client a notice that how can I held director liable for company's act and if I don't take back my notice, he will file suit against my client. so please suggest that under Indian companies act, can we held director liable for the act of company. provide reference, text, ruling , judgement etc.

Anonymous

asked On 22 April 2014 at 20:07

Answer this query now

Interest rate on ocd

Whether provisions of section 186 of the Co Act 2013 are applicable even in case of subscription to Optionally convertible debentures? Is it still possible for a company to issue OCD at zero / nominal coupon rate?

Rajiv Agrawal

asked On 22 April 2014 at 16:10

Answer this query now

Sec. 295 & 372a

Dear all,
My query is somewhat different.

As per Sec. 185 & 186 of CA, 2013, loans are prohibited by a company to related company which falls in explanation of other persons.

But under old act, such companies provide loans by taking side of Sec. 372A and escape from Sec. 295.

Then why it is not so in new act?

Suresh Yadav

asked On 22 April 2014 at 16:09

Answer this query now

Numbers of company in maharashtra

Can anyone give stats about No. of companies registered State wise in India ?
Is MAHARASHTRA tops in this list ?
& if yes then why ?
do their Economic Policies are different from other states ?

Anonymous

asked On 22 April 2014 at 15:55

Answer this query now

Unsecured loan

SIR,
A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY HAS TAKEN UNSECURED LOANS FROM ITS MEMBERS,DIRECTORS,RELATIVE OF DIRECTORS,OUTSIDE INDIVIDUALS,FIRM AND COMPANIES.
SIR, PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT WILL BE THE TREATMENT OF THESE UNSECURED LOANS UNDER THE NEW COMPANIES ACT 2013
WITH REGARDS

Anonymous

asked On 22 April 2014 at 15:35

Answer this query now

Intercorporate loan to private limited company

Can Any one give me advice on Following Matter:

whether Inter-corporate Loan is allowed to private limited company.

Divyani

asked On 22 April 2014 at 14:54

Answer this query now

Company law

Hi

Can anyone provide me the format of statutory register according to new Companies Act, 2013

manish lalwani

asked On 22 April 2014 at 12:55

Answer this query now

Rights of shareholders

we have 3 directors in the company out of three 2 directors are having back up 80%share holding and 1 director s of 20%, one director is not resigning and also not cooperating in company day to day activities like,not singning the cheques,as he is authorized in bank and not responding at all as he has only 20% share holding.My question is how can we remove him from bank authorized signature and add onother or how can we open a new bank account and how can we remove him from interfairing the day to day operation becoz his intensions are to harm the company,We are 2 directors with 80%share holding pls suggest what can we do and we are also ready to purchase his share but he is not willing to give the shares and also not resigning from directorship

Anonymous

asked On 22 April 2014 at 12:32

Answer this query now

Loan acceptance from share holders or directors.

If there is change in rule for accepting loan/interest free amount from individual share holder or directors under new company act. When it will be effective.

vijay

asked On 22 April 2014 at 11:52

Answer this query now

1. md appoointment & 2. rights issue in private limited

Hi sir,

Is special Resolution required in following:-
1. MD Appointment in Private Limited
2. Rights issue in Private Limited