Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

azeem khan

asked On 30 June 2015 at 12:19

Answer this query now

Signing of board resolution

In a pvt. company where 5 directors are there. One of the director has signed the board resolution and submit to the bank for taking a loan and no other director had signed the resolution. Whether the board resolution is valid.

Sandip Singh

asked On 30 June 2015 at 11:27

Answer this query now

Board report for private companies

HAs any one got the new Board Report for the Private Companies... Plzzz Share

Anonymous

asked On 30 June 2015 at 11:24

Answer this query now

Change of head office of a publiccompany 1 city to othercity

Dear sir/Madam,
For change of head office of a public ltd company from 1 city to another city i have to prepare Explanatory statement under section under section 102 . Can i get an apt format of explanatory statement under section under sec 102 for address change to file form MGT-14 soon.

Anonymous

asked On 30 June 2015 at 10:12

Answer this query now

Share application money pending allotment.

The pvt ltd co. is having 25 lacs as share application money in its books since about 10 years. The authorised capital is 20 lacs. Issued shares capital is 1 lac.
Now the application money is either to be converted to shares or repaid. Co has no money to repay.

What is the option to the company. If shares are issued then the company can only issue shares upto 19 lacs. What about the rest 5 lacs share application money.

Can the company issue shares at a premium to adjust the full amount. If so any implication under Income Tax Act.

Gargi Ranade

asked On 30 June 2015 at 09:23

Answer this query now

Related party transaction

Dear All,

We are private limited Company and wholly owned subsidiary of Japanese Company. We are working in capacity of contract manufacturer for our parent company.

Our entire export is routed through parent company and its subsidiaries spread world wide. This transaction are carried on the basis of sale purchase agreement eneterd in 2010.

As per provision of section 188 (2) every contract or arrangement enetered into with related party has to be reffered in the Board Report.

Recent exemption dated 5th June 2015,has exempted transaction entered into between Pvt. Co. with holding and its subsidiary company from the purview of related party transaction.

Now my query is do i need to provide details of these transaction in Board Report ??

madhav hegde

asked On 30 June 2015 at 09:04

Answer this query now

Director

can company gives some of its property to director at below market value..?

Anonymous

asked On 29 June 2015 at 23:56

Answer this query now

Inter co. loan

Pls tell me colleges if two companies having same directors,are engaged in real estate business and one has given to another with interest 12 p.a and tds has been paid .Is there any formalities to Roc.

Padmaja CA

asked On 29 June 2015 at 21:33

Answer this query now

Company incorporation

Sir

I am unable to select dsc in directors roll check at mca site from 2 days I have tried 4 systems in internet explorer mozilla crome ect

Please help me very urgent today is last date for name i had get through form inc-1

Thanku

CA. SANDEEP SHARMA

asked On 29 June 2015 at 17:32

Answer this query now

Section 185 and 186 of companies act 2013

Dear all
please advice on this.

since the notification exempting the private companies from few section of ca 2013 has been issued, the provision of section 185 are not applicable to private limited company ( subject to fulfillment of certain conditions).

so now private ltd company can give loans to director or relative etc.

My question is

1) do we have to check the applicability of section 186 on loan given to director or their relatives

thanks in advance

Anonymous

asked On 29 June 2015 at 14:10

Answer this query now

Annual filing 2015

Dear Sir

Could anybody tell which forms to be filed for annual filing for 2015. As the new forms are not available can old form 23AC, 23ACA and 20 B be filed.

Prev