Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open


asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:46

Answer this query now

Acceptance of deposit by chitty pvt limited company

Chitty Pvt limited company-Now the authporised and paid up capital is Rs 600000,i have to introduce Rs 500000 into the business,what are the ways? maximum amount that can be contributed by the shareholders?

anjali jain

asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:41

Answer this query now

Appointment of auditor to fill casual vacancy

If we are appointing auditor to fill casual vacancy caused by resignation by board of directors in their meeting subject to such appointment gets approved by shareholders within 90days of appointment. now i want to know that ADT1 is to be filed within 15days of board meeting or general meeting.


asked On 27 February 2015 at 11:00

Answer this query now

Staff loan

Dear expect

Our company give the loan to saffs he collect interest on agt.loan any notification on interest on loan as per company act-2013


asked On 26 February 2015 at 17:52

Answer this query now


Dear Experts,

If a NRI subscriber purchase shares of Indian Company but make payment of it through Cheque of local Indian Bank, will FC-GPR required to be filed with RBI?


asked On 26 February 2015 at 16:54

Answer this query now


Dear All,

A company had given loan to director before applicability of Section 185 (applicable wef 12-09-2013) . Now, he wants to repay the amount to Co., is Company required to file Mgt-14 for the same?? And if yes, under which section.


asked On 26 February 2015 at 16:14

Answer this query now

Appointment of director

I have to appoint a regular director in extra ordinary general meeting..so please guide me with the appropriate procedure required for the same.
PS:specially the resolution to be passed for it and forms to be filled..


asked On 26 February 2015 at 16:08

Answer this query now

Company law

if there are 3 directors in public company MD,WTD, and Non executive director
all are realted party.
NED is wife of WTD

resolution is to be pased in baord meeting to increase the remuneration of non executive director whether other two director will be considered as interested party

Pradeep Vishwakarma

asked On 26 February 2015 at 15:50

Answer this query now

Nil balance sheet under fte ( fast track exit scheme

We want to dissolve a company under fast track exit scheme and under this scheme there is criteria that the balance sheet should be nil but in our balance sheet we have liability as Share capital and reserves and surplus against the asset as cash and bank balance.
Can it be treated as nil balance sheet.

Kausar Kazi

asked On 26 February 2015 at 15:30

Answer this query now


can an NBFC private company dealing in loans provide loan to its shareholders holding less than 10 % .

Amar Das

asked On 26 February 2015 at 13:49

Answer this query now

Board resolution for dormat account activation

i need the above




Quick Links

back to the top