CS Sandip Nagariya
03 February 2016 at 17:18

All Respected Members,

What step should be taken if company has issued share without receiving application money or What is the Implication ?
Please share your valuable opinion.
Thanks in anticipation.

Answer now

jyoti
03 February 2016 at 15:22

Kindly answer,

Can a private company borrow money as a loan from a proprietorship firm of one of the same director of the same Company?
please also suggest applicable sections as well.

Answer now

Rakesh Jain
03 February 2016 at 14:32

Hi experts !
What is difference between Private Placement and Preferential Allotement ???
Is it there any provision regarding issue of securities like A Private Company may issue securities by right issue or private placement and a public co. may issue securities by all method including preferential allotement ?
If x pvt ltd. have 2 shareholders but want to issue securities only one shareholders and don’t want to take consent another shareholders… then which issue should be consider ??
Can any one help me about it..

Answer now

Rahul Garg
03 February 2016 at 12:18

DEAR SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW A PVT LTD COMPANY INVEST IN ANOTHER PVT LTD COMPANY ALTHOUGH IT DOES NOT HAVE AUDITED FINACIAL STATEMENTS, BECOZ THE INVESTING COMPANY WAS REGISTERED IN THE YEAR OF 2015???

THANKS

Answer now

Anonymous
03 February 2016 at 11:11

There is a Section 8 Company which is limited by shares. I want to allot the shares to the existing shareholders of the Company. For this purpose whether i should opt for private placement or preferential allotment? and why

Answer now

RACHANA DAGA
03 February 2016 at 11:10

Which documents have to be checked of the company if we want to know the dues of the company while making the Due Diligence Report for Banks ?

Answer now

deepak
02 February 2016 at 16:37

company is not file return last 4 to 5 years. and and additional director in not know all the fact that return is being filled. and all the penalty is filled by additioanl director . and the opinion that is he issahut the company .what is noe they to do ?

Answer now

SUNIL AGARWAL
02 February 2016 at 13:37

What are the amendments in Group 1 Paper ( Corporate & Allied Laws ) of CA Final Applicable for CA Final May 2016 Exam.
Thanks.

Answer now

Anonymous
02 February 2016 at 11:22

Can any one please help me in the following matter.

Our company say company X (public ltd co) is willing to sell its two flats. Is the company need to take the approval of shareholders? or is done by board resolution?

Also need the format of resolution as per companies act 2013

Answer now

Rakesh Jain
01 February 2016 at 15:35

Who can be appointed as Internal Auditor-

According to Section 138 under companies act 2013, this line is used ... "Chartered Accountant, or a Cost Accountant, or such other professional as may be decided by the Board to conduct internal audit'

Regarding other professional as may be decided by the Board.

This should be external professional or any internal professional can be there.

What is the meaning of professional.

Answer now