srikanth
24 September 2016 at 12:53

can any one tell me what is the fee for increment of authorised capital from 1 lakhs to 5 lakhs

Answer now

DEBASISH BODHAK
24 September 2016 at 12:44

A Pvt. Ltd. Co. is going to form another Pvt. Ltd. Co. with other 3 individuals as promoter and they will hold 2500 nos. shares each. Total 100000 nos. shares.
Now please tell me;
1) The relevant changes in the MOA & AOA.
2) Who will sign in favour of the promoter company? What will be the format of authorization?
3) Can the promoter company be the director of the newly formed company?
4) And any other special formalities relating to the incorporation.

Answer now

TARIQUE RIZVI
24 September 2016 at 12:15

Rs 2,50,000 has been booked as on 31st March 2016 through JV. Can we pay to the directors that much in cash. April 2015 to Feb 2016 two entries Rs 10,000 each monthly and in March three entries of Rs 10,000. Whether allowable as per companies act 2013.

Answer now

sunad
23 September 2016 at 19:43

Dear All

Can you please share the format prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India for Non Banking Financial Institutions before they provide finance? Basically the CMA Report that needs to be followed by them.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 September 2016 at 17:14

Ours is a Private limited company. We want to invest in foreign entities (Specially IT startups).
What are compliances under Companies Act and FEMA?
Please provide the detailed procedures.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 September 2016 at 17:03

what is the procedure, if a Holding company want to transfer share of its listed subsidiary company to one of its other subsidiary ?

Answer now

Pratik Shah
23 September 2016 at 16:12

Section 96 of Companies Act, 2013 starts with 'every company other than OPC shall in each year hold...' This actually means AGM is not required in OPC (being only One Shareholder) and we also have an option to select "Not Applicable" in AOC-4 for point regarding AGM.

However, my query is, how can I appoint Auditor in OPC if I can not hold AGM?? Section 139(1) of Companies Act, 2013 states that auditor should be appointed in 1st AGM for five years.

Request everyone to help me in this regard. Any other provision which I might be missing in this regard??

Also, If anyone has filed Form AOC-4 or has Directors Report for OPC, kindly share the draft with me on cs.pratik@gmail.com

Answer now

Gopi Krishnan C Nair
23 September 2016 at 16:01

Can Share application money pending Allotment be repaid by cash?

Answer now

Sumita Goel
23 September 2016 at 15:04

SIR I NEED TO KNOW THE COMPLETE DETAIL OF LATE IN FILING SATISFACTION OF CHARGE WITH ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED

Answer now

Sonal G. Rathi
23 September 2016 at 13:48

Can a Private Limited company enter into partnership as per the provisions of Companies Act 2013? If yes then any resolution is required?

Answer now