Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 17 December 2014 at 11:30

Answer this query now

Section 52 of companies act, 2013

Can anyone explain the meaning of below provision of section 52 (1) of companies act, 2013 (Application of premiums received on issue of shares):

.......... and the provisions of this Act relating to reduction of share capital of a company shall, except as provided in this section, apply as if the securities premium account were the paid-up share capital of the company.

jinal

asked On 17 December 2014 at 09:20

Answer this query now

General query

1. I want to increase authorised share capital from 1lac to 10lac. How much stamp duty need to be paid? My registrat office in Gujurat.

2.What is procedure for converting Shares of Rs.10 to Rs.1?

3.Is there any restriction for shares issued on premium. An how much maximum premium can be taken in pvt ltd company.

Navnath

asked On 16 December 2014 at 20:49

Answer this query now

Money lending business

Dear all I want to start own money lending pvt ltd company in maharashtra . for this what types of licence i required to apply. what is the validity of that license. in this company i want to take paid up capital is 1 lakh and authorise capital will be 10 lakhs then. what is the fee of registration of company. Please reply .. Thank you

surajit das

asked On 16 December 2014 at 18:28

Answer this query now

Quram for board meeting of private company

a private company has 2 director and one of them is a interested director .as per new companies act quaram should be two if more than 2/3 of director is interested director. in the given case what is required to do for private company to fixed the quoram. please reply with procedure.

kavitt vashist

asked On 16 December 2014 at 18:11

Answer this query now

Section 2 (71)

section2 (71) provides that public company or which private company subsidiary of public company shall be deemed to be public company but private comapny running same staus of private company.. private comapny will continue same staus of private meaning of this line I want to ask...

Anonymous

asked On 16 December 2014 at 17:28

Answer this query now

Dormant company

Respected all,

Can anyone get me a format of board & special resolution required under section 455 of the companies act 2013 for obtaining the status of dormant company.

sowjanyapulavarthy

asked On 16 December 2014 at 15:25

Answer this query now

Query regarding partly paid up shares

Can any one provide resolution format for allotment of partly paid-up shares at premium?

Anonymous

asked On 16 December 2014 at 13:07

Answer this query now

Appointment of auditor

We have incoporated a private company on January 2011. but we haven't started the business yet. So no Agm was conducted. Now when started business we want to appoint the auditor. So for how many years we can appoint the auditor?As per Companies Act 2013?

please reply urgently

KIRAN KOTAK

asked On 16 December 2014 at 13:03

Answer this query now

Companies act 2013

In case company has two type of Equity share of different face value and another company wants to acquire the controlling interest in that company , then how can the company gain the controlling interest. which type of equity share should be acquired? or should acquire the 51 % of both to acquire the control.

Rajni Baherwani

asked On 16 December 2014 at 12:43

Answer this query now

Amalgamation

please guide :-

what is process to amalgamate books after filing of court order (regarding sanction of scheme of amalgamation)? when appointed date of amalgamation is 01.04.2012 and order issued on 18.11.2014.

What effects should be given to the quarterly results and comparatives in the result?

Prev