Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anu

asked On 31 July 2015 at 12:56

Answer this query now

Consolidation of statements

A private limited company(X) with sharecapital of Rs.33 lakhs and borrowings with banks and fin institutions of Rs.205 lakhs has a 20% shareholding in a swiss company(Y). Two of its directors are also directors in a US company (Z) to which it provides service.

Will the company be required to consolidate companies Y & Z with X along with its financial statements?

Anonymous

asked On 31 July 2015 at 12:53

Answer this query now

Supply of goods by creditor

whether transfer of goods by a creditor for more than a year will be considered as a deposit in light of companies act 2013.
the creditor has not received any payment since 1 year

TATA REDDY KARRI

asked On 31 July 2015 at 12:28

Answer this query now

Section 441a of the companies act 1956

What is the corresponding SECTION IN the Companies Act 2013

for section 441A OF the Companies Act 1956

Pushpkant Mishra

asked On 31 July 2015 at 12:24

Answer this query now

Listing of equity shares

The equity shares of Co. were listed on Regional Stock Exchanges which surrendered its licence of stock exchange pursuant to SEBI circular No.CIR/MRD/DSA/14/2012 dtd.30.05.2012 & CIR/MRD/DSA/18/2014 dtd. 22.05.2014 and shares are currently on the Dissemination Board (DB) of NSE.

Please clarify the implications of the shares not being listed and traded on any stock exchange and kept in the DB only.

TATA REDDY KARRI

asked On 31 July 2015 at 12:12

Answer this query now

Section 441a of the companies act 1956

ARTHI

asked On 30 July 2015 at 21:39

Answer this query now

Executive director

Dear Friends / Experts,

Please guide me on the following, IF POSSIBLE:

Query

In how many private limited companies, a person can act as Executive Director, if suppose, all the three companies are situated at the same address and owned by same promoter group (i.e. grandfather, father, mother, Appointee ED is a relative).

Your reply, please..............

Thanks in advance for possible replies from all concerned.

CA Punit Bajaj

asked On 30 July 2015 at 18:35

Answer this query now

Conversion of a company into proprietorship

Mr A wants to buy a private limited company but wants to run it as a proprietorship firm.is it possible to do.?

MUKESH JOSHI

asked On 30 July 2015 at 17:18

Answer this query now

How to consolidate the accounts of the subsidiary company.

In one of subsidiary company it was incorporated on May, 2014 so their AGM due date will be on December, 2015 therefore they are in no hurry to Audit there accounts and board meeting for approval of accounts also will be held after 30th September, 2015 so I want to know that as a Holding Company how can we consolidate the accounts of that Company and make consolidated balance sheet and secondly, whether it will be Ok if they approve of there accounts and board report after the Holding company approve there accounts and Board report because as per my understanding Holding Company should approve their accounts after approval of accounts of Subsidiary Company.

Anonymous

asked On 30 July 2015 at 16:40

Answer this query now

Reg: non receipt of subscription money

Dear experts,

A Company having which is a foreign subsidiary, have not received its subscription yet and more than 6 months has elapsed.

Now what are the consequences as per companies act 2013, and what is the solution for the same?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

asked On 30 July 2015 at 16:17

Answer this query now

Query regarding holding subsidiary co.

Dear Friends,

Prev