Anonymous
24 June 2016 at 11:09

Dear All,

I have formed a pvt limited co for which i have used all my re submission. On the last re submission i received from registrar he asked me to file GNL-4 for uploading the docs of director i.e. residential and 1 ID proof.

My query is that do i have to pay any additional/differential stamp duty as specified in GNL-4 or i can ignore the same.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

abhishek agarwal
23 June 2016 at 18:13

wt is cognisance and non cognisance. ..bailable and non bailable with reference to cognisance concept. Also its clear cut bifurcation in co.act wich are cognisable or not?.

Answer now

Gaurav Sharma
22 June 2016 at 21:15

Dear experts , please let me know can a public ltd company give loan to its partly owned subsidiary and associate companies if they have a common director.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2016 at 19:18

Can LLP or a Pvt Ltd can purchase agriculture Land for Investement in its own name? and there is no intention to use for any commercial activity.
Is there obligation for Companys to purchase agriculture land?

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2016 at 17:45

What exactly would be the penalty in case the money received as share capital is not transferred to a separate bank account within the specified time limit.

Answer now

Sumeet bansal
22 June 2016 at 15:24

what is rate of stamp duty on issue of share certificate in MP and what is the procedure to pay it..?

Answer now

Sumeet bansal
22 June 2016 at 15:21

What is the rate of stamp duty on issue of share Certificate in MP. Registered office is also situated in MP.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2016 at 13:33

Dear Friends

I got new client he is having private limited company, want to audit for financial year 2014-15 books under company Act. When i starts audit i observed that previous auditor continue him self as auditor for F yr. 2014-15. What procedure i follow to take over the audit of the company.

Authorised Capital as on 31.03.2015 Rs. 300,000/- and paid up capital Rs. 100,000/-

New Authorised Capital as on 22/06/2016 Rs. 65,00,000/- and paid up capital Rs. 65,00,000/-

Answer now

amit
22 June 2016 at 13:11

If a company has altered its main object by passing a special resolution and the concerned Registrar of Companies has issued a certificate of registration of special resolution confirming alteration of object clause as per provision of section 13 (1) of Companies Act 2013, then whether the copy of said certificate of registration for change in object clause is COMPULSORILY required to be attached with Memorandum of the company? My interpretation is that , it is mandatory to attach to MOA as the said certificate indicates that object clause of the company is confirmed by ROC.

Answer now

Ishant Agarwal
21 June 2016 at 21:12

as per CO act 2013 depreciation in last year of a asset is depreciable amount less total depreciation charged. where , depreciable amt - cost of assets less salvage value. My query is when useful life of asset is finished then wdv of that asset will always be salvage value ?

Answer now