Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA Tushar Vyas

asked On 17 April 2015 at 18:25

Answer this query now

Llp- filing and wind-up

Dear Professionals, I just to know about an LLP. It registered in 2011, but till date haven't filed Form 8&11 for any of the financial years. now the additional fees is coming of near about 4.5 L. Partners never made any transaction in this llp. They want to wind up it. What could be the procedure and probability that they can safeguard themselves from this heavy additional fee. Best Regards

CA. SANDEEP SHARMA

asked On 17 April 2015 at 16:10

Answer this query now

Resolution u/s 180 of ca 2013

Facts of the case are as given below:

1) the asssessee company is a private limited company .

2) the total of share capital and reserve and surplus as on 31.03.2014 is 3Cr and outstanding loan ( unsecured loan from director and term loan from bank) is Rs 5Cr as on 31.03.2014.

3) since section 293 of CA 1956 is not applicable to private limited as such nothing informed to Roc

4) Now section 180 of CA 2013 is applicable to all companies

5) till today the outstanding is in above of share capital and reserve and we have not passed any special resolution and not intimated the Roc about the same , as special resolution is required to be passed in meeting of members.

Query is

A) Can we pass the special resolution now.

B) is there any penalty for not passing and not intimating the same to ROC in time.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

asked On 17 April 2015 at 16:07

Answer this query now

Re: companies act 2013

What is the procedure for appointment of Chairman as Emeritus Chairman? What are the sections applicable for it as per Companies Act 2013 and if is their any form we need to file?
Kindly reply soon.

Anonymous

asked On 17 April 2015 at 15:45

Answer this query now

What's the penalty for not/late filing of annual returns?

In case of a private company ,what is the penalty for not or late filing of annual returns along with statutory audit report with the ROC?

In case statutory audit was not made at all during the year what would be the consequences?

Anonymous

asked On 17 April 2015 at 15:21

Answer this query now

Virtual office registration

I am starting a new pvt ltd company. Name has been accepted by ROC. I want to do registration of my company. While filling INC 22 I had a confusion about registered office address. As my company is a virtual office provided by Regus will that be accepted by ROC. Regus has provided with online virtual office agreement (wherein bussiness centre details has been mentioned), Lease deed (Lessor is some comapny& Lessee is Regus), Electricity bill (in name of lessor), NOC diven by Regus to me..... Is this much attachments enough to complete my company registration.

Kindly help.

hemang shah

asked On 17 April 2015 at 15:01

Answer this query now

Depreciation

What are the effects in the books of accounts, if the depreciation up to 01.04.2014 is more as per the old act than as per the new act.

How should we account the differential amount?

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2015 at 21:06

Answer this query now

Financial year greater than 12 months

One of my Clients is a pvt ltd Co incorporated in Feb 2015. I am intending to close its accounts on 31st March 2016(thereby making financial year of 14 months which is allowed as per the provisions of Co's Act 2013).

I just want to confirm that is there any form which needs to be filed or any other compliance to increase the financial year to 14 months(I have filed ADT-1 for 14 months even though it was not required for 1st time).

I am also filing its income tax return for these 2 months i.e Feb 2015 to 31st march 2015 for which I need to make balance sheet as on 31/03/2015 since in Income Tax it is necessary to end financial year on 31st March. Won't that lead to any Non Compliance in Companies Act?

Thanks in Advance

ronit

asked On 16 April 2015 at 20:36

Answer this query now

Urgent ca final law query

plz provide with the amendments in ca final law very much confused from icai rtp what are the topics deleted from munsih bhandari hand book nov14 and what are the new addition ....plz provide with the link

CA. SANDEEP SHARMA

asked On 16 April 2015 at 16:45

Answer this query now

Borrwoing u/s 180(1)c

Facts of the case are as given below:

Query is

Thanks in advance.

Vishakha Panchangam

asked On 16 April 2015 at 08:19

Answer this query now

Dormant company

Whether a decree holder can execute a decree against Dormant Company?

Prev