22 April 2017 at 12:47

Private Company Loan

Can Private company can accept loans from Private company ??

Answer now

22 April 2017 at 12:46

Special resolution

Can anyone please send me a format of special resolution for removal of name of a company according to new procedure as early as possible.

Answer now

21 April 2017 at 21:53

voting right

dividend not paid to preference share holder From last 3 year then they got voting right, if shareholders waive their dividend then is their voting right is also waived off or not?please advise.

Answer now

Anonymous
21 April 2017 at 12:24

Corporate law

minimum f

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/corporate-law-2466669.asp

Answer now

Anonymous
21 April 2017 at 11:24

Appointment of chairman

Ours is the private limited company. As per the Articles of Association , the holding company shall have the right at all times to nominate the chairman of the Board. Now the holding company nominated Mr. B, who is director of the Company in place of Mr. A. Whether we need to pass the Board resolution for appointing Mr. B as the chairman of the company? Do I need to file Form DIR 12 with ROC? Please give me the detailed procedure for appointment of the chairman.
Thanks in advance

Answer now

20 April 2017 at 23:26

Registration of ngo

how to register an Ngo in punjab...can anyone tell me the procedure and require documents to be submitted..?

Answer now

Anonymous
20 April 2017 at 16:51

Loans & investment

A private ltd company "X" has borrowed a sum of Rs.1 crore from an individual (Mr.P) and the money was given to another private company "Y" (not related). The company "Y" issued shares to individual Mr.P. A tripartite agreement was entered between the company saying that X will repay Mr.P in installments and after final payment, the shares held by Mr,P in Company "Y" will be transferred to company X. The board resolution was passed in both the companies, whether this transaction contravene any provisions of section 185/186.

Answer now

20 April 2017 at 15:23

Loans and advances

Can a private Company transfer its Loans And Advances to Its Subsidiary Company? If Yes, Then Please let me Know the Procedure.

Answer now

Anonymous
20 April 2017 at 12:43

Regarding mode of delivery of notice

Can Notice of General Meeting or financial statements of the Company or any other information can be sent to Shareholders of the Company through Whatsapp Group of the Company. Is it considered under Electronic Mode of delivery under the Companies Act, 2013

Answer now

Anonymous
20 April 2017 at 12:25

Regarding mode of delivery of notice

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x