Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA SONIYA AGARWAL

asked On 26 November 2014 at 15:21

Answer this query now

Liquidator appointment letter

Can any one please share format of appointment letter as well as acceptance letter to become liquidator in members' voluntary winding up..

waiting for your replies

Ramji Kumar Dubey

asked On 25 November 2014 at 23:49

Answer this query now

Advantage of nbfc

Please tell me the advantage of taking deposit through NBFCs over and above preferance shares and debentures?

Ganapati Ghatti

asked On 25 November 2014 at 19:19

Answer this query now

Allotment of shares to nri

Dear All,

Please suggest what are the documents to be verified for allotment of shares to NRI.

Thank you

Anonymous

asked On 25 November 2014 at 17:03

Answer this query now

Selecting article code for deed of apartment

I want to know that while paying stamp duty & registration fees online we select article code on GRAS website.
So for Deed of apartment which article code would apply? is it 25.1 or 25.3

Anonymous

asked On 25 November 2014 at 16:56

Answer this query now

Companies act ,2013

Sir, can you please let me know whether co-operative societies are considered under the definition of financial institutions for borrowing loans from them by the private companies according to the new companies act,2013

Radhika Mundra

asked On 25 November 2014 at 13:56

Answer this query now

Pricing of shares under buy back

Dear All,

Can anyone help me with the following: 1. Method of pricing of shares for buy back of shares(Companies Act 2013) in a unlisted co.?? 2. Selection process of shareholders with whom the company wants to do buy back? 3. Tax benefits to shareholders and the Company?

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/pricing-of-shares-under-buy-back-312608.asp#.VHQ8_NKUe7s

Anonymous

asked On 25 November 2014 at 10:48

Answer this query now

Correction of master data

The Company has not changed the registered office but the name of the Premises in which registered office was located has been changed. So how to rectify the new address in company master data. Whether to file Form INC-22 or approach ROC for correction?

Avneesh Mishra

asked On 25 November 2014 at 09:24

Answer this query now

Appointment of kmp (cfo)

Dear All,

The CFO is superannuating on 31st Dec 2014 and the new CFO will take up the charge from 01st Jan 2015.

The proposed CFO (KMP) is currently working with the organization as Sr. GM for the past 6 months. The Board Resolution for the appointment has been passed on November 01 at the meeting and now the MR 1 form is not taking the future date of appointment i.e. 01 Jan 2014, it is stating that the appointment date should be less then or equal to the resolution date.

The next board meeting is lined up in last week of Jan, office of the CFO we don't want to be vacant.

Pls suggest with relevant references.

thanks in anticipation.

surinder singh Bedi

asked On 24 November 2014 at 22:55

Answer this query now

Annual return if auditor already appointed

My new client wants me to file annual return of f.y. 2013-14. previous Auditor has filed form 32B for 13-14, but not filed return. Now can i audit bal sheet and file return for that year?

roopesh

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:34

Answer this query now

Nri investment in private company

Dear All,

Can any one share me, what is the process for Investing in Private Company Shares by NRI's.

Thank in Advance

Prev