T Manoj Kumar
30 November 2016 at 11:36

How to check the compliances of sec. 185 & 186 of companies act 2013-Loan to directors, related & body corporate?

Whether it is sufficient if u check any loans given during the current financial year or we have to take into account of the loans already existing ?

Also please tell me how to understand the point in CARO 2016 i.e is it sufficient if no new loans are given during the current year?

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Pooja Panvelkar
29 November 2016 at 14:56

Dear All,

Can anyone please guide me on the below mentioned query Our Company is a private limited company having Authorised Capital of Rs.10,000,000 out of which 30000000 are of Equity & Rs. 70000000 CCPS. Paid up Equity- 20000000 Paid up CCPS- 40000000 Now Company wants to convert all CCPS to Equity but our balance equity are not enough.
1) Can we increase Authorised Capital by increasing Equity
2) What is the procedure of Conversion as per Companies Act 2013-which are the forms that are to be filed?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=1116105

Answer now

Anonymous
29 November 2016 at 12:22

An IT company wants to start a wholly owned foreign subsidiary in UAE through the automatic route. I want to know
1. what are the applicable laws and the provisions for this?
2. what approvals the company needs to take and the concerned authority?
3. what is the procedure to get the approvals and the required documents to be submitted for the same?

Answer now

RASHMI
29 November 2016 at 08:22

what are the slabs of income tax deductible and what are the sections 80c and 80d and how to pay TDs to govt. what is the processor for TDs deductible to submit to govt.

Answer now

Swati Sharma
28 November 2016 at 18:06

Dear Member,

Can a Indian Resident incorporate the Company/LLC in Dubai or only Body Corporate can do so??

Answer now

Anonymous
28 November 2016 at 17:30

Could you please tell me, whether maintaining of Register of destruction of documents and records is mandatory for Private limited company? If so, please quote section or rules under which it is required.

Answer now

Anonymous
28 November 2016 at 10:00

Dear All
I have doubt in calculation of dep as per SLM method.
Assume XYZ limit has purchased the asset of 1 Lakh and the said asset was put to use as on 20/3/2016 however the useful life of asset is 10 year?
Dep calculation is as follow...
100000-5000 (5% residual value)/10 year. 9500 per year. Pls tell me since the asset was used only 21 days in first year in this scenario weather full 9500 dep will be charged in first year or not if not plz clarify how much......

Thanks & Regards
Arun Duwakar

Answer now

KISHAN KESHRI
26 November 2016 at 18:22

Hello Sir, How to file annual financial statements to ROC in case NIL filling of financial statement for a private limited company.

Answer now

Anonymous
25 November 2016 at 20:42

The Auditor of our company had given his resignation letter to company on 01/09/2016 and given NOC to appoint a new auditor on 04/09/2016. But he had not filled ADT 3 till Now. We have conveyed many times to file ADT 3. But not done till now. Due to this we are not able to appoint new auditor. Please suggest how to appoint a new auditor and what kind of action we can take against ex-auditor.

Answer now

Lokesh dhoot
25 November 2016 at 12:26

I want to close the pvt ltd company whose loans is outstanding from directors , Kindly reply as soon as possible

Answer now