Vinay
24 August 2016 at 15:06

What is the Procedure for change the Address of the KMP

Answer now

venkata akarsh.grandhi
23 August 2016 at 22:42

hi all.... if a company is with inadequate profit or no profits.... then as per part II of Schedule V of companies act 2013... as per table...i.e ..company with specifoed slabs of effectove capital can give remuneration shall not exceed the given limits to a managerial persons........ in this...i am having a doubt.... whether the said limits is only fr individual or else for whole managerial persons.... the reason for my doubt is ...in schedule V they said that....pay to 'A Managerial Person' .....by going vocabalory ..it is giving a menaning that ...to individualy that limit applies.... so kindly help me in this regard...

Answer now

Anonymous
23 August 2016 at 17:47

If Notice for AGM is given on 3rd September 2015 & AGM is to be held on 30th September 2015, What should be the Date of "Board Resolution for Filing of Documents with Authorities". to sign, file and submit necessary / statutory forms, returns and other documents to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar of Companies
How should resolutions of a Company be numbered. Yearly numbering starting from 1 every financial year or should it be numbered 1 from the time of incorporation of Company and continue down the years.

Answer now

shakil shaikh
23 August 2016 at 15:27

HELLO SIR,

Here is one pvt. ltd. company which is registered in 2010. Till from beginning not done the Audit nor ROC filling. Now it want to do audit.
Please suggest
1. what type of default it has made???
2. What procedure we follow for audit and ROC filling??

Thanks in Advance..

Answer now

Rahul Bizla
23 August 2016 at 12:06

A parent company in India has a Wholly Owned Subsidiary in USA. The WOS deals in metal scrap. Is the consolidation of Accounts of the Parent Company and its WOS mandatory in the light of notification dated 16.01.2015 and notification dated 28.07.2016? We are attaching the notification for ready reference please. Please share your views on the subject.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 August 2016 at 10:57

what is difference between joint charge and consortium charge in detail.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 August 2016 at 00:44

In filing MGT -7 & AOC-4 a resolution has to be made for directors authorization by Board to sign the form and declare that all the requirements of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder in respect of the subject matter of this form and matters incidental thereto have been compiled with. 1. Whatever is stated in this form and in the attachments thereto is true, correct and complete and no information material to the subject matter of this form has been suppressed or concealed and is as per the original records maintained by the company. 2. All the required attachments have been completely and legibly attached to this form. Could you please send me a sample of this resolution.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 August 2016 at 22:15

Status of DIN of a person is showing as 'DISABLED'. Procedure to change status as 'ACTIVE' may please be shared here.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 August 2016 at 18:56

In preferential allotment we have to file the various form viz. Form MGT-14 - for Special Resolution passed in EOGM, Form GNL-2 for Offer Letter in PAS-4, and PAS-3 allotment of shares.

My query is that can I file the form MGT-14 and GNL-2 with back dates to ROC before accepting money because special account opening process is going on and their will take some time to receive money in account.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 August 2016 at 17:11

In filing MGT -7 & AOC-4 a resolution has to be made for directors authorization by Board to sign the form and declare that all the requirements of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder
in respect of the subject matter of this form and matters incidental thereto have been compiled with.
1. Whatever is stated in this form and in the attachments thereto is true, correct and complete and no information material to
the subject matter of this form has been suppressed or concealed and is as per the original records maintained by the company.
2. All the required attachments have been completely and legibly attached to this form.
Could you please send me a sample of this resolution.
It will be a great help

Answer now