Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 10 - 20 of 9761 in 977 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 23 July 2014 at 16:44

Answer this query now

Call on area

IN CASE OF CALLS IN ARREARS , THEN ON WHAT VALUE COMPANY GIVE DIVIDEND ( IF DECLARE )

CA Vivek

asked On 23 July 2014 at 16:37

Answer this query now

Section 139 clarification

If first auditor is appointed by Board and he completes his tenure of one year, then whether he would be appointed for 4 yrs/ 5yrs , in first AGM as to comply section 139?

CA Vivek

asked On 23 July 2014 at 16:34

Answer this query now

Some new terminologies

Can any one advise on some new terminologies inculcated into New Act ,2013.
1. What do we meant by PL?
2.What do we meant by GPAEL?
3.What do we meant by CBC?

Anonymous

asked On 23 July 2014 at 16:30

Answer this query now

Section 139

Dear Sir ,

I have a query over newly inserted section 139, that says first auditor will be appointed by the Board,and such appointed auditor will hold his chair till the completion of next AGM.
If we assume so, then in subsequent year(i.e completion of one year of his term),for how many years he can be appointed as to comply the requirement of section 139, i.e 5 years(or 4 yrs.).
Kindly make it clear, as if we assume that one year appointment made nby board has been completed then in first agm he may be appointed fr 5 years, then in totality his tenure will be of 6 years.

Sonali Gupta

asked On 23 July 2014 at 15:05

Answer this query now

Issue of unsecured convertible debentures under co act 1956

I have following query regarding issue of debentures under companies act,1956.

1) Can a pvt company issue unsecured convertible debentures??

2)Is Creation of DRR, appointment of debenture trustee and creation of charge/mortgage on the assets of the company mandatory by pvt company??

3)As per DIP guidelines if maturity period is less than 18 months co can create charge on the assets of the company and appointment of deb trustee is not compulsory, so DIP guidelines will be applicable on pvt company, deb are not to be listed??

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

asked On 23 July 2014 at 13:50

Answer this query now

Winding up procedure of a pvt. ltd. co.

Hey...
The Company was registered as private limited company in the year 2011, having two members and they are also directors of that company. Companies annual accounts and audit reports were prepared up to 2013.

The company is not doing any business since one near & its director/members wants to wind up the co.

I would like to know that : (1) How to close this company? (2) How much it will cost? 3) whether its better to convert co. in dormant company?

Please reply soon.

Thanks.

Anonymous

asked On 23 July 2014 at 13:12

Answer this query now

Restart the pvt. ltd. company which is under liquidation

One of our client was applied for liquidation of their company in 2 year back but company is not yet liquidated now shareholders are interest to start the company.

If anybody have the step for reopen the like this company please advise me, its urgent.

Thank in advance.

Shiva Arunachalam

asked On 23 July 2014 at 13:09

Answer this query now

Default in regularization of additional director

Dear Sirs/Madam

A Person was appointed as an additional director in Company X in 2008, he was not regularized in that year ensuing AGM and till date he has not been regularized.

But such additional director has signed in all statements of Company post 2008.

What is the effect as of now under the Act and what is to be done !!! Kindly advise.

NAZIM

asked On 23 July 2014 at 12:53

Answer this query now

Moa and aoa

require a sample memorandum and article of association for a one person company

Anonymous

asked On 23 July 2014 at 00:59

Answer this query now

Section 152 (6) & (7) of companies act, 2013

Dear Experts,

My Question is based on the issue that, According to, Explanation of Section 152(6) of the companies Act, 2013 for Retirement in AGM,Independent directors shall not be counted in Computation of Total Number of Rotational Directors & now our Company has 10 Directors out of Which 5 are Independent, 3 are Managing Directors and 2 are Whole Time Director form which one WTD was re-appointed in the last AGM , so now my question is whether MD be counted in total number for computing the Rotational Director or and how many directors should retire by rotation in the next AGM is that necessary that the Board should make appointments in the AGM for more WTD's
KIndly suggest me
i would be greatful of Your's.