Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 27492 in 2750 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

lakshmanan

asked On 02 August 2014 at 09:43

Section 144 of companies act 2013

Sec 144 of companies Act 2013 restrict the Statutory Auditors of the Company to do the Management services.

1.Whether the above said sec 144 is applicable now?

2.if applicable ,As per this sec 144 Statutory auditor can do the Income Tax Return filing , appearing for hearing before the Income tax authority for or on behalf of Management people ( Managing Director/Executive director/Son of MD & ED) of the company.

3.Define Management service ?

Kindly suggest for the above.

Aniket Aggarwal

asked On 01 August 2014 at 21:51

Intere corporate loans

Is interest free intercorporate loans between pvt ltd companies allowed?

NIKITA

asked On 01 August 2014 at 21:27

Dir2 in incorporation

Dear All Please guide whether it is compulsory to attach DIR2 for First directors while filing DIR 12.. As per my understanding DIR 2 is required in case directors are appointed in general meeting or additional director.. please help.. its very urgent

rajesh aggarwal

asked On 01 August 2014 at 19:03

Format of notice of agm for pvt co.

could anyone provide the format of agm. what should be included in the notice as per new companies act, 2013.

Anonymous

asked On 01 August 2014 at 17:38

Board resolution format

Respected Experts

Kindly provide me with the format of Board Resolution pursuant to Section 184(1) of the Co. Act 2013 In order to file MGT-14.

Thanks in advance

Jain Sweta Madanlal

asked On 01 August 2014 at 17:34

Sale of property

Dear Experts,
There is a pvt ltd co which wants to sell a property. Company consists of 7 directors out of which 3 directors based in Bangalore are objecting the transaction and remaining 4 directors based in Mumbai are in favour of the transaction. Also power of attorney has been given to one director with the consent of only 4 directors of Mumbai. Can the company go ahead with the transaction based on majority. Kindly reply at the earliest.

Thanks in anticipation

Anonymous

asked On 01 August 2014 at 17:01

Can the agm be held outside india

Suppose the shareholders of a Indian company are residing abroad , in such case can the AGM be held outside India ? whether the provisions of New Companies Act 2013 permits ? If not what would be the alternative option.

Anonymous

asked On 01 August 2014 at 16:10

Increase in remuneration to md or director

Sir, a company having decent profits wants to increase their MD and director salary from 3 lakhs to 2 lakhs from June 2014. Will you please guide me that whether AGM to be held or a board resolution will work, and whether other than MGT-14 any other form it to be uploaded. Please reply asap

Mantu Agarwal

asked On 01 August 2014 at 15:59

Disclosure under sebi takeover code 2011

Dear Expert,
Mr. A and Mr. B is the promoter of ABC Ltd, A listed Co.

The Promoter Group shareholding is 38%.

Now Mr. A purchased 1% shares on 01.08.2014 and Mr. B Purchase 1.5% share on 05/08/2014.

Now my query is when and who will submit disclosure under 29(2) as Promoter shareholding has changed exceeding 2%.

Please reply its urgent.

Thanking You,
Mantu Agarwal

khusboo

asked On 01 August 2014 at 14:54

E-voting by listed companies urgent

What is the applicability date of the amended Clause 35B of the Listing Agreement.