Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Hridesh Jain

asked On 31 October 2014 at 22:51

To be or not be an auditor in a company - debate!

I need some worthy inputs on the topic of debate to be or not to be an auditor in a company. I am representing against in the topic, so please help me out with it.

Rasika

asked On 31 October 2014 at 22:04

Moa and aoa for section 8 companies

Greetings!!!

I want to incorporate section 8 company? Can anyone provide me with format of MOA and AOA. Also I want to know whether newspaper advertisement is complulsory for incorporating a section 8 company?

Thanks in advance

Poonam

asked On 31 October 2014 at 20:35

Audit companies

can existing auditor of private limited from last 25 years be reappointed again as auditor of same company for next five years?

@kmerchant

asked On 31 October 2014 at 18:34

Special resolutions

What kinds of business require a special resolution to be passed in any meeting?

Shagun Borgaonkar

asked On 31 October 2014 at 17:53

How to avail benefit under clss 2014

This is regarding CLSS Scheme vide General Circular No. 34/2014 dated 12th August 2014.
My query is how to avail the benefit of CLSS Scheme. There are lot of articles and forums on which CLSS is being discussed, however no concrete solution is sought yet.
I have just filed annual return for FY 13-14, however additional fees was double the normal fees which is contrary to what is iven in circular. Please help. Urgent

Anonymous

asked On 31 October 2014 at 17:30

Audit

Dear All,

If an individual auditors of a company has completed his 5 years of tenure by 31 March, 2014.

So, in that case, whether he is eligible to be appointed as statutory auditor for financial year 2014-15 of the company, in accordance to companies act, 2013.

Please advice,

Thanks,

Gnanadeep

asked On 31 October 2014 at 17:04

23ac 23aca fee

please any one can answer me
calculation procedure for 23ac and 23aca for companies having share capital >10lakhs as per companies act 2013.

Asmita Purohit

asked On 31 October 2014 at 17:03

Query regarding board resolution

Kindly provide me a draft or Copy of Board Resolution for Conversion of Section 8 Company into Company of any other kind.

Also provide a Copy of the special resolution passed and Notice convening
the general meeting along with the relevant explanatory statement annexed thereto

Swathi

asked On 31 October 2014 at 16:54

Agm - wrong date in 23ac

Hello Sir,

I had mentioned the AGM date wrongly in 23AC as 1st Sep 2014 instead of 30th Sep 2014 in 23AC. I am yet to file the annual report in Form 20B. Please let me know if I can revise the forms already filed.

Anonymous

asked On 31 October 2014 at 14:50

Minutes of board and commitee meeting

Pls provide me the format of minutes of board and comiitee meting of listed company along with agenda.