CMA Sachin Warat
27 August 2016 at 12:06

Whether SEBI Registration is Compulsory if no. of Members exceed 200 in a producer Company ?

Sachin

AJAY GUPTA
26 August 2016 at 22:30

Is AOC-1 filing mandatory for F.Y 2015-16 for conolidation of financial stmt of associated enterprise for every company.

Anonymous
26 August 2016 at 19:02

Please guide me regarding how to execute or pay the share transfer stamp duty. I had executed Form SH-4 before 30 days but stamp duty has not been paid. In Maharashtra is it to be paid in electronic form only ? or their is any Share Transfer Stamps are made available by government like postal stamps ?

Please guide me ASAP

RACHANA DAGA
26 August 2016 at 18:25

Can independent director wife be appointed as independent director in group Company ??????????????

Anonymous
26 August 2016 at 14:56

My querry is :-

A private limited company ( hereinafter referred to as " lending company " having given loans to another private limited company ( Recipient Company ) in the past under Companies Act 1956 ( much before coming into force section 185 and 186 companies act, 2013) which loans have been continued even after coming into force section 185 and 186 of the companies act.

In view of the fact there seems to be no provision for repayment of such a loan within a specified time, how one can avoid the penalties under section 185 and the prosecution. The querry is for both the companies i.e. Lending company as also the Recipient Company as one of the director is a director in both the companies.

Will continuation of such a loan would invite penal provisions of section 185 (2) of the companies act 2013 or can be successfully challenged, when situation arises claiming that since no provision has been made in the companies act 2013 to repay such an existing loan ( 1956 act ), which was continued in the 2013 act.

What will be the position if besides the continuation of existing loan, a further loan is also given by the lending company to the Recipient company ? Will such a further loan attract penal provision of section 185 of 2013 act.

Another related querry :

Since there is no provision for repayment of existing loans in the Companies Act 2013 in respect of loans given by one company to another company under the companies act 1956, can the department invoke provisions of section 74 of the companies act 2013 which provides for repayment of deposit etc. accepted before commencement of 2013 act. especially when read with the definition of deposit in section 2 ( 31 ) of the companies act 2013 .

Your valuable expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Bharat Bhushan

trishup
26 August 2016 at 14:13

The principal business of Vriddhi Company Ltd. was the acquisition of vacant plots of land
and to erect the houses. In the course of transacting the business, the Chairman of the
Company acquired the knowledge of arranging finance for the development of land. The
Vriddhi Company introduced a financier to another company Janata Ltd. and received
an agreed fee of ` 2 lakhs for arranging the finance. The Memorandum of Association of
the company authorises the company to carry on any other trade or business which can
in the opinion of the board of directors, be advantageously carried on by the company in
connection with the company's general business. Referring to the provisions of the
Companies Act 2013, examine the validity of the contract carried out by Vriddhi Company Ltd.
with Janata Ltd.

Abilash
26 August 2016 at 13:27

Co increased its authorized capital in Jan 2016 but not filed SH7 with ROC within 30 days. Instead they filed SH 7 during May 2016. Whether provision for such expenses to be provided in books.

Anonymous
26 August 2016 at 13:16

Dear all

Please tell me all the important sections of companies act 2013 which are faced by professionals mostly.

Thanks in advance

Surya
26 August 2016 at 12:48

being a private limited i need to file roc my company was started on 19/12/2012
i have fail to do the filing
now i am trying to file roc for the year 13-14 by 23ac 23aca but the problem is it is not prefilling
further i tried the form mgt 7 aoc 4 this has showing that the date should not be lower than 01-04-2014

i have ask this from various expert but i have not yet get any proper answer in order to finished this compliance
so i hope my answer will be from u people
regards
shakil

saroj kumar jain
26 August 2016 at 11:25

Hi Everyone, Can any one clearify that in a Pvt Co. can a share holder hold 99% on behalf of a foreign company and 1% on his own name? For example: Indian Pvt Company X, Y an NRI individual and Z is a foreign Company. In this case can Y hold 99% shares of Co. X on behalf of Co. Z and 1% on his (Y) name? If possible please refer relevant section or rule. Thanks....