Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 18:46

Managing director

A Private Limited Company wants to appoint a Managing Director for internal control, Management and to maintain heirarchy. Is ROC Compliance required in this case? Filing of DIR12, MGT14, MR1 is required?

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 18:00

Alteration of moa and aoa

Dear Members / Experts,

Greetings for the day ..

I have one query, a Company, who is a wholly owned subsidiary, wants to alter its Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.

Can the Company transact these business on the same day in Board Meeting as well as Shareholders’ Meeting (on shorter notice as per Section 101(1) of the Companies Act, 2013), for say Board Meeting at 11.00 a.m. and Shareholders’ Meeting at 2.00 P.M. ?

If yes,

What will be the date of Notice to be given for Shareholders’ Meeting?

Kindly quote provisions / case law also, if any.

Thanks & Regards

SHAMEEM

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:58

Unsecured loans

Is there any provisions regarding unsecured loans as per companies Act.2013 ?

If so , What are the legal compliances there ??

Pradeep Vishwakarma

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:38

Filing of form dir-12 for opc

Is it necessary to file form DIR-12 for OPC if the Director and the member is the same person?
Please tell anyone?

Urvi Chothani

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:14

Shifting of registered office from one state to another

Please provide me the format of NOC by secured and un-secured creditors for shifting registered office from one state to another.

Sheetal

asked On 03 August 2015 at 16:03

Remat of shares

Kindly send me resolution for REMAT of shares. Alsotell whether this resolution need to be filed with ROC.

neeraj

asked On 03 August 2015 at 15:13

Companies act 2013 schedule ii applicability

is it possible to depreciate asset with rate other than prescribed rate in Schedule II of Companies act 2013. for year 14-15

shrikant j karwa

asked On 03 August 2015 at 15:10

Depreciation as per schedule ii

can hve option not to charge depreciation as per schedule.II? CAN I follow previous method of depreciation.in fy2014-15

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 14:42

Removal of non sharing holding director

Dear Law Expert Sir,

I have been providing the service to a private limited company as Director but not holding any share.The other director of the company has bad intention and might want to terminate me,he is holding whole share as per my knowledge.Kindly suggest me what could be the legal action against this bad scenario.Really looking the help desperately.

Thanks in advance.Kindly suggest me as soon as possible.

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 13:04

Filing of fcgpr on issue of shares on merger

Should I file an FCGPR for issue of shares to Non Residents on merger. The effective date of Merger is 1.4.2015 and we are expecting a court order in a couple of weeks.
(IT Sector - Automatic route)