Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

niraj

asked On 28 August 2014 at 08:47

Winding up of partnership firm

Hello sir,
i would like to know the procedure of winding up of a partnership firm. and what are the documents required for the same?

Rahul

asked On 28 August 2014 at 00:26

Urgent cs company law

Kindly let me know whether "Advanced Company Law and Practices" study material (which is based on Companies Act, 2013), can ""ALONE"" be referred for "Company Secretarial Practices"(Paper 1 of old syllabus) of CS Professional Programme under Old Syllabus. Thanks in advance.

rushab

asked On 27 August 2014 at 23:51

Dpt-4

If there exist loan in Balance Sheet as on the commencement(i.e 31.03.2014) of the act but the same has been repaid in the following year i.e y.e 31.03.2015 before the time limit of filing DPT-4.

Do I have to report the same to ROC? If so, is there any specific place in form to write the date of repayment.

Roshni

asked On 27 August 2014 at 21:52

Roc

what are the forms and attachment to be filed with the roc for appointment of auditor

Pramod Joshi

asked On 27 August 2014 at 21:47

Valuation report u/s 62 of comapnies act 1913

Can any body help in providing format of valuation report u/s 62 of Companies Act 1913 pl.

Thanks in advance.

Anish( C.A Final)

asked On 27 August 2014 at 20:12

Law and audit

what i refer for law and audit for ca final because i had refer urvish shah for audit and munishbhandari for law in previous attemp may14 please guide me

Ganapati Ghatti

asked On 27 August 2014 at 20:00

Filing of resolutions & agreements with roc - section 117

Dear All,

Section 117 (3) (g) states that 'resolutions passed in pursuance of Section 179(3) need to be filed with ROC (in Form MGT 14)

When we go through Section 179(3)(g) - it is for approving the Financial Statement and Board's Report.

Now my query is whether it is necessary to file Form MGT 14 for approving the Financial Statement and Board's Report also.

If yes, it is applicable for Private Companies.

Thank you,

Ganapati Ghatti

Anonymous

asked On 27 August 2014 at 19:08

Bank account

for running of proprietorship firm and partnership firm which type of bank is mandatory to open in bank, current or saving account.

Anonymous

asked On 27 August 2014 at 17:46

Compliances for listed companies.

What is compliances required for listed companies under companies act,2013.

Suraj

asked On 27 August 2014 at 17:37

Can we file a single mgt-14 for both the board meeting & egm,

Ex- suppose there is a small company xyz PVT LTD, having its 1 st board meeting on 4 th August, 2014. An EGM has been called on 1 st sept 2014 for increasing the borrowing limit u/s-180(2), and on the same day a board meeting has been called for approval of financial statements & board report. The question came in my mind as MGT-14 is required to be filed for disclosure of a resolution & not for the purpose of disclosure of the Meeting. Can we file a single MGT-14 for both the Board meeting & EGM, & if yes, what will be the date of dispatch of notice?