Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 25306 in 2531 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open


asked On 23 April 2014 at 16:16

Allotment of share

hello members.......
pls tell me the procedure for allotment of share under company , 2013.
thanking you

Siddharth Singh

asked On 23 April 2014 at 15:26

Rights issue

Dear Experts,

Please apprise that whether a company can make rights issue of shares at different price per share to each and every shareholder but the no. of shares will be issue according to their proportionate shareholding.

For instance the shares were issued earlier to some shareholders on par and some on premium basis and now the company wants to get the same amount from each shareholder in rights issue also, so is it legally valid if we charge different exercise price form different shareholder.



asked On 23 April 2014 at 14:40

Share capital

whether equity shares already issued can be converted into redeemable preference shares ? discuss.

Tashi Wangdue

asked On 23 April 2014 at 14:30

Business plan development

Respected Sir,

Can you please let us know whether the companies can develop its business plan before registering the company at ministry of corporate affairs.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Raushan Gupta

asked On 23 April 2014 at 14:13

Redeemable preference share

Can we issue Redeemable Preference Share without bearing interest?? If yes, under which provision of the Companies Act / Rules Redeemable Preference Share can be issued without bearing interest.


asked On 23 April 2014 at 14:01

Closure of register of member

1. what is the meaning of 'closure of register of member' ?
2. why do we close this register ?
3. is it mandatory to close such register ? if yes, what is the procedure ?


asked On 23 April 2014 at 13:16

Transmission of shares

please advice me on following matter URGENT:

we have make affidavit for Transmission of shares. date of Stamp paper is 14.3.2014 and we are taking Signature of Applicant on Affidavit at today's date. i.e 23rd March 2014.
as per law transmission of shares is done within 1 month from intimation of Transmission.
whether Stamp Paper date is countable in the period of 1 month? or Date of Stamp Paper is Irrelevant for counting period of Transmission.

whether new share Certificate is required to issue in the case of transmission of shares. or make endorsement in the back side of the Original Share Certificate.


asked On 23 April 2014 at 12:48

Limited review report

is it mandatory to adopt limited review report in the audit committee meeting? Please lemme know the provisions for the same as well


asked On 23 April 2014 at 12:34

Applicability of companies act 2013 for cs dec. 2014 exam

Pleas tell me whether co. act 2013 is applicable for CS dec. 2014 exams.

Ruchi Agarwal

asked On 23 April 2014 at 12:12

Loans to/from directors of a pvt. ltd. co.

Can XYZ Pvt. Ltd. Co. give or take a loan in F.Y 2013-14 & F.Y. 2014-15 from its managing or whole time directors who are also tha shareholders of the co.? What are the Provisions in thos regard


Quick Links

back to the top