Shivam Tiwari
06 May 2016 at 00:45

Can an amount showing as sitting fees due to the directors in the BALANCESHEET approved by the board of director. Results into an enforceable acknowledgement of debt of the company.
Please explain the above in detail
What if the company goes into liquidation than whether the director can claim the amount of fees due from the liquidator??
Please help.

DIVYESH JAIN
05 May 2016 at 17:38

I have resubmitted Form FTE for closure of company and the Transaction status of SRN has now changed to "Held in Abeyance".

What does it mean and whether any action has to be taken from my side.

tabrez khan
05 May 2016 at 16:52

Dear Sir
The following query needs to answered to RBI in relation to FC-GPR.
The intention of US INC COMPANY is for to hold 100% share capital of an Indian Private Limited Company and for an Indian Resident Director to hold 1 share as the nominee shareholder, holding the share for an on behalf of US INC COMPANY .
In light of the same, we need to take confirmation of the AD bank in respect of the post -issue pattern of the Company. Would the share held by the nominee shareholder be classified as resident holding or a non-resident holding as the beneficial interest in the share is retained by a non-resident entity.

AJAY MAURYA
05 May 2016 at 15:59

Please tell me how to register a Nidhi Company and What are the basic requirements for it?

shrikanth d.s.
05 May 2016 at 15:11

Hi Experts,

One of our client who is a private limited company wants to takeover an another private Limited company by taking over of 100% shares of that company.

Please guide me the procedure for the same and formalities to be submitted to MCA for affecting the same.

There are no common directors in both the company.

Waiting for speedier suggestions from experts...

Thanks in Advance

praveen satish
05 May 2016 at 15:06

Dear all experts,

kindly provide sample resolution for CSR expenditure

Anonymous
05 May 2016 at 14:35

Someone is working as CFO in a listed Company which is an Associate of a major Group. He has recently put his resignation there to his Seniors belonging to the Group.However, these people are not officially connected to the Company where he is working. Does he need to to give any separate resignation as CFO in that Company under the Companies Act, 2013 or that resignation will suffice ? In case he needs to submit a separate resignation, should he address Board of Directors in it ?

Anonymous
05 May 2016 at 13:54

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Self CS Anand. I have a query that in case of appointment of a person who is nominated by state government in a 100% government company filing of form dir-12 is mandatory of optional. Because provisions of section 170 and 171 of companies act, 2013 are not applicable on a 100% government company.

Anurag Sharma
05 May 2016 at 13:43

Dear Members,

Please provide the checklist for the conversion of Partnership Firm into Private Company and the required documentation for the same.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
05 May 2016 at 12:42

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am working with a Govt. organization and we are liable to get our accounts audit by CAG since we did not get clearance from CAG since 2012-13 we could not file our annual return with ROC and the status of company is showing "DORMANT" we just got the report of CAG for FY 2012-13 & 2013-14 but 2014-15 is still pending.
My question is that if I file annual return of 2012-13 and 2013-14 my companies status will get change to active or it will show again "dormant" on account of non filing of annual return for FY 2014-15,Kindly clarify,if will becomes active then for how long it will be in active position?
We have applied for a loan and since charge cannot be created against the property we can not avail the loan,Kindly reply.

Thanks in advance.