Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 03 September 2014 at 01:07

Din 3

My company was incorporated in 2004 but we have not filed any Annual filing in ROC since 2006, but we want to file all annual filing from default and our company's status showing dormant on mca site but when we are filing form GNL-2,(for CG approval)in Director's signatory detail an error showing " "The company is in defaulting of filing of form DIN3/Form DIR12" so that we are unable to file above mention form.can any one tell me what should i do?

Rashi R. Jain

asked On 02 September 2014 at 22:47

Company law 2013 - cs-exe

as company law 2013 is applicable to cs-executive(old syllabus) dec'14 , can anybody please ...tell me dat how many sections r required to b studied ???

Vineeth Lodha D

asked On 02 September 2014 at 19:51

Director -the person is not authorised to sign on this field

The returns of the company has not been filed from AY 2003-04. Hence, according to the MCA website its a DORMANT Company.

While tryin to file GNL-1 , to change the status of the company from DORMANT to ACTIVE , an error arises sayin that :

"Signature validation failed for Signature field for
Authorized Representative/ Director/ Manager/ Managing Director/ Others/ Secretary. The person is not authorised to sign on this field."

Reply received from the MCA website was Regarding this error was :

"The DSC of the Director is already registered. The DIN was applied when the company was dormant so the same has not been linked to the particular Company as its Director. '

To update the same, there was a form DIN-3 which is been disabled now.
Is there any other way how we can resolve the same?
Or is there any other form equivalent to DIN-3?

The reply from MCA website also stated that -
"Kindly note that as per MCA records there is no signatory of the company, Contact the concerned RoC to add the signatory added from the BO Portal."

And when approached to the ROC, he told that there is no such provision in the law to add the signatory details.

Is there any provision in the law that the ROC has to do the same?

Or, is there any way we can file form GNL-1 ?

kannan

asked On 02 September 2014 at 18:51

As per companies act 2013

as per companies act 2013, whether it is necessary to get certificate of commencement of business for private limited co.

Revati Sathe

asked On 02 September 2014 at 17:54

Din application

I want to apply for DIN where middle name of director is abbrivation as J appearing as per PAN Record , but as per PAN data base full name as Jaivirsingh , so error is coming as not matching with PAN, pl. know me whether any affidavit will require ? if yes can you please provide me format for the same.

Thanks in advance

Supriya

asked On 02 September 2014 at 17:18

Beneficial interest declarations & compliance - section 89

Dear Experts, kindly resolve the below query:

1. A Company(Beneficial owner) has its registered owner (Mr. A). Now Mr. A wishes to tranfer his shares to other person (Mr. Z). Mr. Z wishes to hold shares in his own name but not as a registered owner. Is this possible? If yes then, what are the compliance requirement (share transfer forms etc)if it is transferred? Also provide related clauses for reference.

Will be waiting for the replies.

Thanks in advance.

rohit

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:59

Sh-8 related to buy back of share

Please clarify i have a issue while uploading the form SH-8 For letter of offer in Buy back how it can be file MCA show an issure that particulars is not appropriately filled. at the time of uploading the form under MCA

Urgent : Please solve
I will be thank ful to u

Thanks and Regards
Rohit singla

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:15

Moa&aoa

sir
1)can we prepare moa and aoa in plain papers?
2)is it sufficient that we pay the stamp duty?
3)can we have 400 members as subscribers to memmorandum for a public company
4)what is the alternate procedure for issue of capital soon after incorporation

please clarify

pramod kamariya

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:05

Deffered tax

Last year there was differed tax liability as depreciation as per Income tax act was more creating differed tax liabilty in fy 12-13, in 13-14 depreciation as per company act is more so what should i doo create deffered tax asset or reduce it from Differed tax liability

Pooja

asked On 02 September 2014 at 15:59

Please guide

Dear Experts,

Please guide me regarding filing of Form MGT-14. We have 7 to 8 clients private limited companies which does not maintain any statutory books as per companies Act. We just file there annual returns. They does not pass even any resolution properly. Everything is on estimated or verbal basis.
Now i m going through many mails related form MGT -14 filing in this group. Can anyone explain that what is this for? and how should we go for it? is there any standard format for filing it?
Normally there audits are done in September month only. So what can be consider for this form?
Please help???

Thanking in advance
Pooja