Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 29 January 2015 at 20:00

Borrowing power

Is a company is able to borrow money from bank against security offered by its Director/share holder??

bayagani rakesh

asked On 29 January 2015 at 19:42

Requirement of mgt-14 when authorised capital is altered

do we need to file both MGT-14 and sh-7 to alter the authorised capital of the private company.

Jignesh Shah

asked On 29 January 2015 at 19:24

Name of pvt ltd

I want use word INDIAN in new company is it allowed or not as per companies act 2013
Further is there any criteria for auth. capital for useing word INDIAN

Further there are multiple activities to be done in new company can i use abbrivation of that in name For EG. activities like power communication etc can i use IPC PVT LTD

PRADEEP REDDY

asked On 29 January 2015 at 18:42

List of director

Dear Expert,

I need the following info
a. List of directors as on date
It is possible get it from MCA website if so how?

I got list of signatories from MCA but it is showing only some of the directors.

How can I get the list of all directors as on date?

harshit

asked On 29 January 2015 at 18:11

Book for corporate law

plz tell me d best book of corporate law which will help me at ipcc also as am doin bcom(h),n m havin corporate law as a subject so m confused plz help me out

Anonymous

asked On 29 January 2015 at 17:58

Removal of auditors -form adt 2

Ours is a small company being audited by a big firm - now we wish to shift to a small firm

In the form ADT-2 kindly advice what to fill in these questions:-

4. Details of the application clearly indicating the grounds for seeking removal of auditor

and

6. Details of opportunity given to auditor concerned for being heard

Anonymous

asked On 29 January 2015 at 17:55

Error in mca filling

sir, i successful completed filling of form 20b. After filling i found that i didnot attach list of shareholders in attachments.

A.Sundaramoorthy

asked On 29 January 2015 at 17:54

Books for companies act 2013

Dear Friends any one suggests some books for companies Act 2013 reference (Bare Act)

Anonymous

asked On 29 January 2015 at 17:38

Formation of chit fund company under new companies act 2013

Plz anybody reply the formation procedure of a chit fund company under new companies act 2013.

VARSHA AGRAWAL

asked On 29 January 2015 at 17:18

Allotment of shares

Please assist that i have to allot the shares in back date as on 31.03.2014 then there is any need to file PAS -4 and PAS-5. Whether i have to attach valuation report for the allotment of shares for private companies.