Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 23:10

Main object clause of moa related to training and audit

Please help related to Main object of MOA for a company of Training and audit of ISO certification and Management services.

surinder singh Bedi

asked On 24 November 2014 at 22:55

Annual return if auditor already appointed

My new client wants me to file annual return of f.y. 2013-14. previous Auditor has filed form 32B for 13-14, but not filed return. Now can i audit bal sheet and file return for that year?

Vaishali Dhakan

asked On 24 November 2014 at 21:46

Regularisation of addition director as per the companies act, 2013

Is MGT-14 required to be filled for regularising additional director in AGM? If yes, which resolution will be attached?

Vaishali Dhakan

asked On 24 November 2014 at 21:42

Regualization of additional director as per companies act,2014

Is MGT-14 required to be filled for regularizing additional director in AGM? If yes, which resolution will be attached?

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 21:16

Urgent problem pls solve anone pls

maan lo kisi se april 14 me check se paisa aya. Aur pvt. co. me ab keval director se he paisa aa sakta. To is case me ab usko back date se allotment ho sakta he kya, kyoki 60 days for allotment bhi nikal gayae he. aur kya solution ho sakta he

roopesh

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:34

Nri investment in private company

Dear All,

Can any one share me, what is the process for Investing in Private Company Shares by NRI's.

Thank in Advance

AnISH

asked On 24 November 2014 at 19:20

Private placement (very urgent)

IS THERE ANY SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT WITHIN FOR WHICH THE OFFER (PAS-4) IS VALID. AS IN, SUPPOSE I DISTRIBUTED THE OFFER LETTER TO THE CONCERNED PARTIES IN APRIL AND I AM RECEIVING REPLY FROM THEM IN NOVEMBER,CAN I ACCEPT MONEY FROM THEM AND FILE PAS-3.

saurab

asked On 24 November 2014 at 17:55

Intercorporate loan

Can a Partnership firm can give loan to unlisted public or private company without falling into deposit rule.

Revati Sathe

asked On 24 November 2014 at 17:37

Procedure before commencement of business

pl. know me after incorporation , company had opened bank account after 5 months and also one of the director deposited subscription money in cash , pl. know me whether ROC will approve Form INC-21 for commencement of business and what steps I have to take

Manisha Singh

asked On 24 November 2014 at 16:31

Unclaimed dividend...

There is public unlisted co., who declared an interim dividend in the financial year 2006-07... Now the company is required to transfer the unclaimed amount to IEPF.
My query is which act will be applicable in this case- Companies Act 1956 or 2013 ???

Thanks & Regards