Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Sanchitt

asked On 26 April 2015 at 03:17

Sec 149 of companies act 1956

sec 149 commencement of business is applicable for public company only there is no such section in companies act 2013

Anonymous

asked On 25 April 2015 at 19:08

Roc

Hello ,
on 18th of April i fill up the INC1 and the payment fpr the same i have made but still no approval for the same has came neithr any kind of information am getting whenever i am trying to call no body is receiving kindly let me know what to done myjurisdictional ROC is KOLKATA ROC...

Rakesh

asked On 25 April 2015 at 17:00

Fcrn

how to get foreign company registration number? I want to incorporate new company with one of its subscribers as foreign company. however when I try to input details of company as subscriber in Inc 7, I need FCRN of company. but I don't have it. how could I get it it is not available on mca master data also. do I need to register it somewhere? please let know

sunil

asked On 25 April 2015 at 16:32

Applicability of caro

in CARO exception of sub point (iv) of point 2 is all condition is satisfied for exception for pvt ltd company

Anonymous

asked On 25 April 2015 at 15:31

Partnership between two llp ??

Dear Expert

Can we form Partnership between Two LLP.
and What is procedure.

thanking you

Anonymous

asked On 25 April 2015 at 15:10

Mgt-14 required for allotment of right shares

Dear Sir/mam,
Please tell me whether MGT-14 Required to be fill, if resolution pass by Boards of Directors for allotment of right shares

Rajat Jain

asked On 25 April 2015 at 14:38

Adjournment of meeting called by requisitionist ..?

Adjournment of extra ordinary general meeting called upon the requisitionist of members on the ground that the the quorum was not present at the meeting. CAN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ADJOURN IT. Please provide me proper section explanation for confidence.

Anonymous

asked On 25 April 2015 at 13:33

Co. act 2013 schedule 2nd

sir,
please suggest if expired life of assets is more then of revised life of assets what will be do of carrying amount as on 31/03/2014. as per new co. act.

ishajain

asked On 25 April 2015 at 12:30

Ipcc mock test paper

IPCC mock test paper solution of march series

Shristi Jain

asked On 25 April 2015 at 12:03

Dir-6

I have filed DIR-6 for change in address of director one month back but still the address of directors are not changed
what should I do now??