Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 02 April 2015 at 12:58

Conversion of pvt. ltd company into llp

I want to convert a private limited company into LLP. The company has three directors having all shares holding in their name except one director. I want to know whether only shareholders can be allowed to become designated partner or director not holding any share is also allowed.

Awaiting aprompt response

binal salot

asked On 02 April 2015 at 12:40

Inc 21 and striking off of private company

well in my case company is incorporated in 9th october but it has not opened bank account yet and also Form INC 21 is not filied so if we wish to close it than how much expense we need to make?

pls reply urgently

shabina hasan

asked On 02 April 2015 at 12:17

Conversion of unsecured loan to equity shares

Dear Professionals,

Kindly guide me the procedure of conversion of unsecured loan from director of public company to equity share under companies Act,2013.

Anonymous

asked On 02 April 2015 at 12:10

Guarantee given by pvt ltd co to bank

Dear Experts

A proprietor has approached the Bank for CC, loans and working capital for a existing unit

The lending Bank required Pvt Ltd Co to provide corporate guarantee. The proprietor is also a director holding majority share in pvt ltd co.

In light of Sec. 185, whether the Pvt Ltd Co can give guarantee for the facilities applied from the Bank ?
Whether sec 185 is applicable to Proprietorship?

chethan

asked On 02 April 2015 at 11:23

Cash flow statement applicability

As per AS-3 A Co whose turnover exceeds Rs.50Cr has to prepare Cash Flow Statement.

Now a Company's Gross Turnover is Rs.51Cr but Excluding Service Tax it comes to Rs.49Cr.
Does this Co has to prepare a Cash Flow Statement now??

Niranjan

asked On 02 April 2015 at 09:44

Resolution for delegation of powers of board to committee

Dear All, If anyone has resolution for delegation of powers of board, please send it to me at nmd999999@gmail.com Thanks

shashank saharia

asked On 02 April 2015 at 09:30

Subsidiary co.

according to new companies act 2013 holsing co must hold more than half of TOTAL SHARE CAPITAL . so does it contain only eq sh cap or both eq and pref ah cap. i am confused because in many books of ipcc level only es.cap is considerd.

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 21:20

Stamp paper for llp agreement in maharashtra ???

Dear Expert

Thanku for your valuable service.

My query is that how much stamp paper of franking required for capital contribution of 100000 of llp.

Thanking you

kamal raj

asked On 01 April 2015 at 19:34

Pending application money on 31st march 2015

MCA has amended companies(acceptance of deposits) Rules, 2014 which says any amount which is disclosed in the b/s of a company for the F.Y. ending 31st march 2014 against which allotment is pending on 31st march 2015, such company shall return such amounts to the person or allot shares, debentures etc. my query is what will be the allotment procedures and related secretarial work. Allotment in a board meeting of shares issued earlier, application money of which is still pending in the balance sheet on 31st march 2015, will be sufficient?

Pankhuri Mathur

asked On 01 April 2015 at 17:43

Fte and opc

Are FTE guidelines applicable to One Person Companies as well????