23 July 2017 at 23:09

Last date of filling form adt-1

COMPANY WAS INCORPORATED ON 21-04-2017 AND FIRST AUDITOR ALSO APPOINTED AT THAT TIME.NOW WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO CONDUCT AGM FOR F.Y.2016-2017..AND WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO FILE FORM ADT-1 REGARDING APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR WITH ROC?KINDLY SUGGEST.

Anonymous
23 July 2017 at 00:39

Annual accounts

Query
a pvt company was formed on November, 2016 and thereafter in the month of july,2017 converted into OPC. now my query is whether AGM NEEDS TO BE CONDUCTED BY THE CO for adoption of annual accounts. as opc need not to conduct AGM,
Kindly Help.

Anonymous
22 July 2017 at 18:35

Llp 8 & llp 11

My llp was registered on 22/03/2017

Should I file llp 8 & 11 by 30th may 17 or can extend financial year to 31st March 2018.

Please guide

22 July 2017 at 10:54

Dormant

company acquired dormant status on 10.03.2017. Is any necessary to file annual return of dormant company in form no. msc-3 for the fy 31.03.2017?

21 July 2017 at 18:05

Company incorporation

if a company couldn't get registered due to re submission for name availability and due date has expired. Incorporation has done through SPICe. Can we re-use stamp duty paid on previous form INC-32?

Hi

I would like to know about after Business & sales service complications

A Home Alliances company in European Union (say "A" with brands "X" and "Y") is original vendor to say company "B" in Germany (not part of "A") which put its own branding "Z". In Germany company "A" provides after sales support for products sold to company "B".

Now We (Company "C") in India, buy from company "B".
"B" has indirect presence in India, but in car accessories segment and not appliances (company is registered under Brand name "Z"), .

Company A is also having its own offices in India and provides after sales supports to separate companies registered in India for X and Y Brands .

Now the products we import from Company B are identical to X and Y company items. And "EU Declaration of Conformity" mentions name of company "A" as manufacturer and company B or Brand Z is not mentioned in certificate.

What are the potential complications arise in terms of Business and after sales support.
Can we get into service contract with the Company A in India when we act as competition to X and Y companies ?
Can X and Y Companies in India take any action against us for using other Brand Z for same item ?

regards

Can a pvt ltd company pay monthly remuneration( other than sitting fee) to its ordinary directors when the company is in losses?

can I run an aggregator model business in proprietorship? the customers I will have will be also from USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries. that is I will receive foreign currency also I will have to remit the money to foreign countries the service provider after charging some Commission

the business will have like a consultation service eg: -

Mr. A needs suggestion about what career to choose he will browse the website select an advisor and then pay $8 and ask the query using message and a 3 min video. the advisor will look into it and suggest him best option for his career in a video

out of $8= $5 for advisor + $3 (my commission and all taxes)

what are the licenses or documents that I will require to run the business properly legally? like import export code or anything else what are the challenges that I will face if I register private limited or any other (like paying more tax)

which will be the best for me proprietorship, limited liability, one person company or a private limited company basically, for now, I don't need any investor and how much average money will I have to pay for the auditor in private limited as it has to be audited by the auditor only

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=409764&message=MESSAGE%20MODIFIED

can I run an aggregator model business in proprietorship? the customers I will have will be also from USA, Canada, Australia and many other countries. that is I will receive foreign currency also I will have to remit the money to the service provider after charging some Commission

20 July 2017 at 17:30

revaluation of fixed asset

Can anyone tell what is the procedure of revaluation of fixed asset by a listed company

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x