Anonymous
01 October 2016 at 13:43

Dear sirs,
Please inform me whether the special resolution for obtaining the status of dormant company is passed in AGM or EGM

Nihil Jha
01 October 2016 at 12:47

Is there any amendment in Bonus act that would be applicable for november 2016 attemt ipcc..?

ACS VINIT GOYAL
01 October 2016 at 11:23

Dear Sir(s),

I have a query related to appointment of new director in place of retiring director in the AGM. and in notice of AGM not shown any agenda item for this specifically to appoint new director in place of retiring director. In AGM notice only mentioned that elect Board of directors for the ensuring year because in article prescribe that all director be retire in the ensuring AGM.

So now what is the compliance need to be done and how DIR-12 to be filled with MCA and what is the format of this kind of resolution.

If any one have the format of Shareholder resolution for this item pl provide the same

Vinit Goyal

mayank pandey
30 September 2016 at 23:17

Before co act 2013 sec 25 com is requaired to file form 21A up to 2014 now which form is requaired to file for 2015 ?

Anonymous
30 September 2016 at 17:32

I am a director of a Pvt. Ltd. Company (Manufacturing Unit) based in Delhi. I and my wife are Directors of Company. My current (2015-16) turn over is 32,00,000/-. Company is 8 years old. Now, My auditor is trying to exploit us. He does not give us and data (Books of Accounts) of the company except Balance Sheet and P & L. He has not completed our sales tax assessment even FY 2009-10, 2010-11 , 2011-12 and till date. He had not even filled Balance Sheet in ROC for FY 2014-15. We are under small scale industries. Now, we do not want to let him give our work. We asked him to return our all document and his resignation so that we can appoint a new auditor. Now, he demanded 1 Lac (approx) rupees as fees. We got shocked because we have already cleared all his dues whatever earlier decided. He told that the amount is outstanding in the financial of 2014-15. The balance sheet that he had given us there was written a word 'Other Liabilities' that covers his outstanding balance. His firm name was not mentioned over there. I am a technical person (Engineer) and do not have such knowledge. Even that I agree to pay this amount (not paid yet). But even after he is not ready to return our file and give resignation. Please give us proper guidance. We are not able to understand what to do.
Thanks & Regards,

Jouhar Ali
30 September 2016 at 16:08

please help me in calculating depreciation on an asset(motor car) purchased on 14-03-2016 for AY 2016-17

pratik
30 September 2016 at 14:40

We have appoined auditor for five consecutiveyear but certain problem Auditor have given Resignation in Dec -2015, but Right I have to appoint Auditor trough Casual Vacancy. Auditor not filled ADT-3 withinG 30 DAYS .So Please tell what is procedure and penalty for same ?

Revati Sathe
30 September 2016 at 14:12

A Private limted has taken its Registered Office on rent from wife of director, whether to take premises on rent is ordinary course of business or not

CHETAN
30 September 2016 at 10:31

Dear sir, I am starting a OPC of construction company I am not clear to documentation and company structures of construction company what is the necessary documentation please suggest me.

Anonymous
29 September 2016 at 20:44

if name of the person change with different from shrinivas panwar to nivas panwar in electricity bill than can i file inc 22 with attached elc bill bz i have no any proof for registered office pls suggest me