Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Chirag Jain

asked On 18 September 2014 at 00:10

Shares to directors

Hi I want to know the procedure for issuing shares to Directors (other than first Directors). The private limited company was formed with Two Directors and the share capital Rs. 1,00,000 equally divided between the two. Now a third director is being appointed and the existing share capital is to divided as 50,000 30,000 and 20,000. Please suggest the process for compliance to ROC.

xyz

asked On 18 September 2014 at 00:10

Moa and aoa of opc

KINDLY PROVIDE ME SAMPLE FORMAT OF MOA AND AOA OF OPC...ITS URGENT!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Anonymous

asked On 17 September 2014 at 21:05

Allotment of equity shares

IF IN PREVIOUS YEAR WHERE NO BUSINESS ACTIVITY TOOK PLACE, COMPANY HAS ISSUED EQ. SH. ON 190 PREMIUM AND ALL GOT SUBSCRIBED, WHETHER IN CURRENT YEAR, SHALL I INCLUDE SUCH SEC. PREMIUM AMOUNT FOR CALCULATION OF NETWORTH FOR ISSUE PRICE OF EQ. SH.?

AS ON PREVIOUS YEAR COMPANY WAS NEWLY INCORPORATE, HAVING NO BUSINESS ACTIVITY YEILDING NO PROFIT. SO BY ISSUING EQ. SH. ON 190 PREMIUM (ADHOC) DOES COMPANY HAS CONTRAVENED ANY PROVISIONS?

Swapnil Jain

asked On 17 September 2014 at 20:51

Appointment of auditor other than retiring auditors

Dear Members,

Please guide me on the procedure to appoint a new auditor in place of existing auditor at an upcoming AGM of a private limited company. The appointment of new audtior has to be done because the existing audtior has expressed his unwillingness to be appointed as auditor.

Gnanadeep

asked On 17 September 2014 at 19:12

Depreciation

depreciation rate on apple tablet purchased with section as per companies act 1956?

RACHANA DAGA

asked On 17 September 2014 at 19:01

Mgt-15

section 121 according to company act 2013 is required to file post AGM report in mgt-15 but form is not available at MCA.

Nupur

asked On 17 September 2014 at 17:41

E-filing of moa and aoa

Sir, My question is after incorporation of company are we required to e-file the Memorandum and Articles of the company on MCA's site? If Yes wats the procedure?

Ranjith Raj

asked On 17 September 2014 at 17:06

Appointment of md- pvt company

Whether appointment of MD for a private company is required to be approved by General Meeting as provided under section 196 of the Companies Act 2013?

Manpreet

asked On 17 September 2014 at 16:43

Board meeting

Greetings to all...

I have a query regarding board meeting for approval of financial statements.

Sec 173 of companies act,2013 prohibits approval of financial statements through video conferencing.

In case of Pvt Co. (2 Directors)

What if the Company's 1 director is in India? Can he approve the financial statements? since the other director is out of India and he cannot attend board meeting.

Nitasha Loomba

asked On 17 September 2014 at 16:27

Query regarding uploading of dir 11

Hello guyz

I have an issue. In DIR 11 for the resignation of Director, there should be mentioned date of appointment. But after uploading error raised regarding
date of appointment should be same as saved in database. If I choose latest appointment date, error remains, but if I choose original date of appointment (first appointment date), Then form get filed. I want to know is there any issue if I choose original date?

Please tell what should I do now?