Anonymous
20 February 2017 at 21:37

hello everyone...kindly provide an insight for preparing detailed search report... not the basic one... also let me know what documents should i upload ?? Any format which serves the purpose??

Bhargav
20 February 2017 at 20:50

Dear Experts,  I need an understanding for the following case study and what will be the best treatment for the transaction:  ABC Pvt. Ltd is an advertising & branding company with two shareholders (50-50 shareholding) who are also the directors of the Company. Due to some reasons, the shareholders want to part away with one shareholder selling his shares to the other so that ABC Pvt. Ltd. still continues to operate with one shareholder. Please note that the resigning shareholder is on the creative head for the agency while the continuing shareholder is the operations head.  With respect to the above situation, please advice on the following:  1. Valuation to be conducted for shares (equity) or for the company as whole  2. what method of valuation to be applied for the shares / company in the advertising industry  3. What will be the best method to deal with this type of restructuring of business in terms of legal compliances  4. In the above situation if the continuing shareholder agrees to pay a certain sum of revenue to the resigning shareholder post the transaction, how to factor in this sharing in the valuation of shares conducted for computing the amount of consideration for the resigning shareholder  5. Any legal compliances to be taken care of for effecting the above transaction.  Looking forward to receive the expert guidance on the above soon.  Thanks & regards,

ACS,CMA Basant chaudhury
20 February 2017 at 16:59

Dear Professional Colleague.

A Public Ltd Company whose books of Accounts has not been uploaded to the ROC since 2013 onwards. the board of directors who were in FY 12-13 is not present in the Present date, and the E-forms 23AC and 23ACA, 20B, and 23B have not been filed, so my question is can we file the all these forms with the signing of present board of Directors? whether its Auditor Appointment letter or all E-forms?

Please reply me its Urgent

Prakash Singh
20 February 2017 at 16:22

If a pvt. company is converted to LLP at the end of the financial year i.e. March, so what will be the scenario for filing of annual return and helding AGM on the private company. Will it be mandatory for the private company to hold AGM and file returns??

kapil shukla
20 February 2017 at 15:56

I HAVE DONE WITH FORM 1. BUT WHILE FILLING FORM 2.. THE SRN NO IS NOT GETTING ACCEPTED BY THE FORM 2. Y ITS HAPPENING?

Danish Jain
20 February 2017 at 15:19

What is the procedure to change the name of private limited company ? please provide step by step guidance.

Venkatesh Dangeti
20 February 2017 at 10:54

Dear experts
1)what are the mandatory attachments of spice form?.

2)whether inc 9 and dir 2 are still required ??

3)Whether inc 8 and inc 10 were removed??

4)formate for Affidavit and declaration by first subscriber(s) and
director(s)??

thanks in advance

SHAKILA SHAHEEN
20 February 2017 at 01:23

Is govt company exempted from appointing KMP

Vishal Kumar Verma
19 February 2017 at 16:56

Could you please tell me the provision regarding the ceiling limit of director remuneration in case of pvt. ltd company having paid up capital of 1 lac

Rakesh KUmar
19 February 2017 at 10:28

PLEASE SUGGEST ME ABOUT THESE
APPLICABILITY OF ESIC AND EPF
REGARDING MINIMUM NO. OF EMPLOYEE AND MINIMUM WAGES