Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Kushal Khaitan

asked On 23 May 2015 at 00:17

Increase in authorized share capital by a small co u/s 2(85)

My company name is a private limited company. Since the share capital is Rs. 15,00,000 which is less than Rs. 50 lakhs and the profit for the last year is less than Rs. 2 crore, it fits within the definition of Small Company u/s 2(85) of the Companies Act, 2013.

Now, I want to raise the authorized share capital to Rs. 1 crore. As per the Fees Table, a Small Company is liable to pay Rs. 2,000 upto share capital of Rs. 10 lakhs and Rs. 200 per Rs. 10,000 after the first Rs. 10 lakhs and upto Rs. 50 lakhs.

However, since the revised authorized share capital would be Rs. 1 crore which exceeds the limit of Rs. 50 lakhs, I am confused if the company would be considered as a small company for this particular transaction or not. Accordingly, the RoC fees would vary. This is because a normal company has a different fees schedule and charged heavily, whereas a small company has exemptions due to which the fees charged is negligible.

Hence, I want to know that what will be the RoC fees payable on e-filing of Form SH-7?

vijay kumar garg

asked On 22 May 2015 at 20:40

Dormat company

PLS PROVIDE
1) THE Auditor's certificate regarding Inoperative business
transaction.
2)Certified true copy of Special Resolution authorizing for obtaining Dormant Status
MY EMAIL ID IS VIJAY123GARG@GMAIL.COM

kiranmayi

asked On 22 May 2015 at 20:30

Sec.8 company

directors report of sec.8 co.

Kalpesh Chopda

asked On 22 May 2015 at 18:09

Addition of directors & increase of share capital of the co.

Our co. was registered in Aug 2014, with authorised share capital of Rs.1 Lakh, with
2 directors running business of Resorts.
Now company's director decided to add. new
10 directors with Rs.1 cr. share capital each.
Please explain me the procedure of addition of 10 new directors & increase of share capital by Rs.14.99 cr.
Also tell me how to calculate stamp duty on
increase share capital of Rs.14.99 cr. in Maharashtra.
Any other compliance regarding above matter.
Please treat it urgent

CS GARIMA JAIN

asked On 22 May 2015 at 17:37

Mgt-1

wether mgt-1 can be prepared horizontally in a table form as per the companies act.

NIKHIL JAIN

asked On 22 May 2015 at 16:58

Roc filling

THE COMPANY HAS UNSECURED LOAN AS ON 31.3.2015 WHICH IS LESS THAN 25% OF ITS PAID UP CAPITAL + RESERVES & SURPLUS.
DOES THE COMPANY NEED TO FILL DPT3 TO ROC.

vandana agarwal

asked On 22 May 2015 at 16:25

Company incorporation

INC 29 WILL REPLACE NAME APPROVAL FORMALITY OR NOT ( I.E REMOVES INC 1 OR NOT ) IF YES THEN IN INC 29 THERE IS ONLY ONE NAME OPTION IS AVAILABLE AND ROC NEVER GIVES NAME APPROVAL WITH ONE NAME OPTION ONLY. SO PLEASE CLARIFY THIS ISSUE

MayankChawla

asked On 22 May 2015 at 16:21

Word 'india' in name of a pvt ltd company

What should be the minimum authorized capital of a Pvt. Ltd company if it wants to incorporate with the word 'India' within it's name??

Anonymous

asked On 22 May 2015 at 15:18

Right issue

can any one help me to get the procedure of right issue for private company under CA 2013. ASOP plz

Thanks & Regards

Jony Sharma

CS Vivek Sharma

asked On 22 May 2015 at 13:41

Issue of shares for a consideration other than cash

Dear Professionals,

Can we allot shares for consideration other than cash for advance payment of any land. If yes then what is the procedure for the same.

Is the valuation of land or shares is required.

Please help to resolve the issue.