Anonymous
29 July 2016 at 23:58

Dear all

My query is - A company has not filed Annual forms for 2014 (23AC, ACA, 20B, GNL-2 for auditor, MGT-14) as well as for 2015 (AOC-4, MGT-7). As you must be knowing that annual forms for 2014 are not available on the portal and as per the notice by MCA, it may come in mid august. 300 days has already elapsed for AOC-4.

Please guide me what shall be done now? Should i suggest the company to go for condonation? Is it required?

Also, Do i need to file ADT-1 first as AOC-4 asks for its SRN?

Please Help.

Thankyou.

B Kamal
29 July 2016 at 13:03

Procedure to Change the Current July and June Financial to Apr-Mar To be inline with Sec 2(41)

TARIQUE RIZVI
28 July 2016 at 19:13

Can anyone let me know he easy way for making cash flow statement ? Simultaneously I require a format of balance sheet for Fy 2015-16. Is it sill in schedule III or some other format is mandatory. Tks in advance.

TARIQUE RIZVI
28 July 2016 at 19:10

It is a private limited company. Whether uploading cash flow statement and itemwise stock statement as on 31st March is mandatory and it all should be attached with notes on accounting and audit./

Anil T
28 July 2016 at 18:13

I have a client who want to register his company as a technology company which have lot of exemptions in income tax and labour laws ..has anyone heard about such type of companies ..if yes what is the procedure to register such company and benefits if creating such a company

Amit dimri
28 July 2016 at 17:23

can a company issue optionally convertible preference shares as per companies act, 2013??

urgent.

sayyaf hamza
28 July 2016 at 11:03

There are 2 partners in a firm "A" and "B". now they decided to convert their firm into LLP. but "b" is not interested in continue so he want to retire. new person "C" will be partner in new LLP firm instead of "B". my question is when "B" has to retire i.e after converting to LLP or before that?. how can convert this firm without taking DIN and DSC in the name of "B"?

TAMILMANI
27 July 2016 at 20:28

is there any ugc regulations regarding to the students to start a company without registration

NILESH M PANCHAL
27 July 2016 at 16:25

Sir

As per companies act every company have to mention cin no on every invoice, latter head etc,.
same way llp have to do this or it is optional?

DIN no have to mention by every directors on signature of director.
same way DPIN no also have to mention n by designated partner.

Anonymous
27 July 2016 at 16:20

Company A (Public Company) had given loan to Company B (Private Company). Now, Company B wishes to convert this loan into equity. Can anybody help me with the procedure ?