Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 25222 in 2523 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

SANJAY CHHAJER

asked On 16 April 2014 at 22:49

Llp contribution and sharing

we would like to start a business to form a llp firm with 10 partners out of 7 partner contribution 3 lac each partner and 3 partner contribution 1 lac each in cash and profit sharing ratio in all partner is equally is it possible kindly suggest.

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2014 at 18:23

Independent director as per companies act, 2013

Dear Sir/MAdam,

my query is regarding appointment of Independent Director, exmpl:

X Ltd is a Listed Entity, Mr. A and B are the directors of X Ltd.and they are called Independent Directors, but they are also Director of 5 (Five) Associates Companies of X Ltd. a listed entity and they also take salary on Per month basis from one of the 5 associates Companies.

the above is the example so kindly confirm me from yours valuable opinion Mr. A and B are really Independent Director of a X Ltd. Listed entity.

VIJAY

asked On 16 April 2014 at 17:39

Service tax rebate claim

What are the input services can be claimed by an exporter as per the notification no. 41 / 2012 & under which sections & clause , pls. advise , is section 65 - clause 105 abolish or is still in existence

N.S.Jadav

asked On 16 April 2014 at 16:53

Appointment of auditor

Auditor is appointed for FY 2012-13 in AGM held on 29.09.2012. But after that auditor has express his unwillingness for Audit and he resigns So casual vacancy arise in the office of Auditor. If now we want to appoint new auditor then what will be the procedure to be followed for Appointment.?

It is Public Limited Company.

Please reply as soon as possible.

And also provide specimen of board resolution and EGM Meeting Resolution.

varad

asked On 16 April 2014 at 16:34

Noc format

Kindly do send me the format of NOC from creditors for the merger of 2 companies.
My E-mail id is varadagrawal1@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Varad Agrawal

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2014 at 15:58

Definition of related party under section 2(76) of ca 2013

Sole proprietorship firms are not specified in definition of related parties.

Will it be included under Related Party Definition?

What about the sole proprietorship firm of relative of Director . Will it also be covered as Related Party?

Please reply........

SHRUTI SHUKLA

asked On 16 April 2014 at 15:56

Applicability of sec 180 of companies bill,2013

hi,
i would like to know that in my pvt ltd company , both of my directors give an unsecured loan to the company, which is excess the limit of paid up capital and free reserves, so i want to whether sec 160 ia applicable in our company and we have to pass a special resolutions or not?

varad

asked On 16 April 2014 at 14:53

Satisfaction of charge

Hi Friends,

There is a company that had created 3 charges on different dates from the same bank and has satisfied all the charges but failed to file form 17 within due date. So my question is that since we have to file a petition, do we need to file seperate petitions in respect of all the charges since the bank has given confirmation of payment of all the 3 charges in a single letter or can we file a single petition in respect of all the 3 charges?

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2014 at 14:30

Conversion of partnership into pvt ltd

Can anybody tell me the procedures of the Conversion of Partnership to Pvt Ltd .... and also let me know the benefits of this conversion for the firm??

Anonymous

asked On 16 April 2014 at 14:29

Procedure for issue of bonus share under companies act 2013

I want to know the procedure of issue of bonus share under new Companies Act.

Kindly answer me immediately.