Kriti Bareja
19 January 2017 at 17:17

hey friends
i need board resolution for normalising a dormant company

CSDeepali Garg
19 January 2017 at 14:43

REGARDING ADT-1 FILLING,

IF OLD PARTNER OF AUDIT FIRM WHO SIGNING THE BALANCESHEET PREVIOUSLY IS CHANGING AND NEW PARTNER SAME FIRM IS SIGNING BALANCE SHEET. SO MY QUERY IS IT IS REQUIRED TO FILE ADT -1 WITH DETAILS OF NEW AUDITOR.

AS Nagarajan
19 January 2017 at 14:20

A private Company is in the process of winding -up. A very small capital with only two Directors. Since the business id not viable and has losses the decision is taken to close the company.
The company has some physical shares not listed on any stock exchange and intends to sell them. The value is very small. I order not to delay the process one of the Directors has come forward to buy the shares and facilitate the process of winding up.

I want to know:

What type of a Board Resolution to be passed for this purpose. The Board Resolution has to be sent to the company for transfer of these shares.

Help me with the Resolution.
Thanking you.
A S

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 12:49

Dear Experts,

I have a query which is as follows :-

A company having a registered office in Mumbai wants to change its registered office to Kolkata. In this respect :-

1) What are the following eforms that are required to be filed as per Companies Act 2013?
2) Whether it is necessary to appear before the local ROC of Mumbai for the change of registered office to Kolkata?
3) Whether it is necessary to appear before the ROC of Kolkata where the registered office is about to be changed to?
4) What are the necessary documents required for the process?
5) How much time will it take for the entire process?

Please explain the ENTIRE PROCESS.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 12:44

Dear Experts,

I have a query which is as follows :-

Please explain the ENTIRE PROCESS.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:00

what is the procedure for appointment of auditor in case of a company where rotation is b not required? for how many years they can be appointed as an auditor? apart from ratification at AGM whether the company has to comply with any other provisions in the following years?

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 09:51

Is there any way to know who is the auditor of the company? can we get such information from MCA Web site?

Ashish Thakur
18 January 2017 at 18:32

Dear all,

I have to incorporate a LLP with the object of Stock Broking,

1. whether inprinciple approval need to be taken with the SEBI?

2. What is the procedure to get in principle approval from SEBI?

seema singla
18 January 2017 at 17:04

A co. having a share capital of rs. 1 lac has loans from directors and their relatives for Rs 25 lacs on 31.03.2012. After that the co. did no operations. No filing etc . Now the co wants to start operations.
As per companies act,2013, a special resolution should have been filed till 31.3.2015. Exemption was given on 5.6.2015.
But the co has not filed any resolution so far.

Now as per companies act, 2013, is there going to be any contravention of the act regarding the loans?
Can the co. Continue with these loans?
Sir plz answer...

CHHAYA LAKHMANI
18 January 2017 at 15:43

Dear Professionals,

Can anyone please provide me the procedure for normalising a dormant company.
In my case the Company has not filed accounts since 1997 and wanting to file the same and complete the pending annual filings till date.
However the company is dormant and view signatory details on MCA is also showing the following error - The Company has made default in filing DIN 3 / DIR 12.
I want to change the status of the Company from dormant to active and complete the filing formalities, what should I do????

Thanks and Regards