Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > VAT > Exemption of CST against Form I

Exemption of CST against Form I (VAT)

This query is : Open

28 June 2011

Dear Sirs,

We are manufacturers of Chemicals and have supplied one consignment of Chemical to a customer located in SEZ in Gujarat. The transaction has been done through our dealer. Our factory is located at Kashipur, Dist. Nainital and the excise invoice has been generated by our factory. The invoice mentions name of our dealer in "Invoice to" column and name of SEZ in "Consignee" column. Billing has been done with NIL Excise Duty against AR E-1 form and NIL CST against Form C. Understood from the SEZ purchaser that they shall issue Form I to our dealer for exemption of CST and dealer in turn has to submit us Form C. Request to confirm if this transaction is valid. Thanks