Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Draft Format of CARO,2003 Reports

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Draft Format of CARO,2003 Reports (Corporate Law)

( Querist )
22 June 2011

In case of Private Limited Company whose Plant manufacturing facility is under Installation stage & to whom CARO,2003 is applicable. Can any one give me the Draft Format of Caro Report to be incoporated in Statutory Audit Report as per Companaies Act.

22 June 2011

Reports are to be prepared according to facts of the case. If you have any specific problem in any point you may raise a query.

CA Sanjay Baheti

( Querist )
23 June 2011

Thanks Respected Daruka ji for reply. My specific query relates to Fixed Assets,Inventory & Unsecured Loans from Directors as well as accumlated Cash losses as the comapany was establised in 2004 & there were no business activites till 2010 execpt certain Adminstrative expenses which were considered as losses carried forward which was till 2010 Of Rs30600/- How to incorporate all these details in Caro Report.Please give specfic Opinion in this regard .