criminal complaint u/s 138 of NI Act, 1881

1. Is section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 compoundable, (if yes with/without the permission of the court ? Quote if possible recent citation of the Supreme Court on this matter. - Urgent reply needed.

2.Can the court force the complainant to compromise the case under section 138 N.I.Act, 1881 (Criminal complaint) if the accused agrees to pay of the amount involved by virtue of cheque, at a stage after the service of summons failed, after the warant of arrest fails to get executed, but before the process of proclamation is UNDERWAY ? If answer to the above said question is in the affirmative then, please quote the relevant textual matter,and recent supreme court citation on this matter, immediately, urgent reply NEEDED.

3.Please quote relevant judgements of the Apex court (preferably) on this matter, any recent judgement will be highly appreciated in this matter.