composition scheme

15 June 2017

I have a grocery shop and sale both taxable and non taxable items can I eligible to register under the GST composition scheme? my turnover is above 20 lakhs

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

15 June 2017

Yes you can register under composition scheme provided your total turnover including exempted goods not exceed 75 lacs.

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
16 June 2017

after registration in composition scheme can I sales both taxable and non taxable items ?

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

16 June 2017

Yes you can do that...............

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
16 June 2017

when I give a bill of supply to customer can I need the pan number of customer?

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

16 June 2017

Not required....................

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
17 June 2017

Eligibility for GST Composition Scheme GST model law prescribes stringent eligibility criteria for the composition scheme. Thus, taxpayers need to make voluntary registration every year for getting the benefits of GST Composition Scheme. However, if at any time the taxpayer crosses the minimum turnover limit of Rs. 50 lakh then he will be transferred to the regular scheme. Further, many of the small businesses that come under the following criteria would also not qualify for the scheme: Who is engaged in the supply of services People who make supply of goods those are not liveable to tax.

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

17 June 2017

The limit of 50 lacs raised to 75 lacs.

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
17 June 2017

"People who make supply of goods those are not liveable to tax." what is the meaning of this point?

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

17 June 2017

Those dealing with exports not leviable to tax.

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
17 June 2017

Then the above mentioned point can I apply for GST composition scheme. I have a grocery shop and sale both taxable and non taxable items can I eligible to register under the GST composition scheme? my turnover is above 20 lakhs

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

17 June 2017

Yes you are eligible to register under the GST composition scheme.

RAJKUMAR SADHUKHAN` (Querist)
17 June 2017

then can I give bill of supply to my customer of both taxable items like Toothpaste, Soap with non taxable items like Rice ,Dal together?

SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

17 June 2017

Composition dealer can do that.

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x