Calculation of Perks

24 March 2010

I have a DAV school having strength 450 student and arrear for the period 05-06 to 09-10 around Rs. 75 lacs.
1) Calculation of perks on school expenses.
2) 6th pay arrear period 05-06 to 09-10
3) Company liability for FBT was up to 08-09
4) Calculation of perks for employee, whether we have to take all expenses including arrear or expenses related to 09-10 and salary of 09-10.
5) How to calculate the perks of employee ( Student) those who have already left the organisation.
6) Those who were taken admission in the previous year i.e. 08-09 what is the perks for them? Whether for 4yrs or 1year.
7) What treatment will be taken for those employee student who are already left the school during 06-07 to 09-10