Karthik. S. D.
( Expert )
25 November 2010
You need to submit the following details for Sales Tax Assessments.
1) Trading & Profit / Loss A/c
2) Balance Sheet
3) Income Tax copy
4) Sales Bills & Purchase bills
5) Books of Accounts for Buyers & Supplier (if ask)
6) Monthly VAT Return
7) Monthly C & F form Return (with form 8)
8) Way bills (if any cst purchase or sales)
9) VAT payment details
10) Issued of Form "C/H/F"
11) Total Sales details, as like Taxable, Exempt Taxable, Export,Branch Transfer, etc., with related output tax % in excel format
12)Total Purchase details, as like Taxable, Exempt Taxable, Import,Branch Transfer, etc., with related input tax credit % in excel format
13) Finally, to be arrive zero balance difference between you and sales tax. If refundable or payable, you need prepare revise return for whole year.
from the above said details and along with letter copy for assessment completed to be submit by the time of sales tax assessment.