Home > Experts > Students > Articleship transfer & Re-registration

Articleship transfer & Re-registration (Students)

06 September 2007

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to know whether there is any rule that after taking articleship transfer from one firm, I have to get re-registered with new firm within 30 days of date of transfer from the previous firm. If not, then whether there is any such time limit within which I have to get re-registered in a new firm for articleship.
Please reply at your earliest.
Regards Gaurav.

Kaustuv

09 September 2007

Dear Gaurav,

if you take transfer from one firm then you can join another firm. there is no time limit for that. but if don't join it back to back then there will be break in articleship period. the remaining period of ur articleship will be calculated from the day u join the new firm, i.e., the day form 102 is executed. then within 30 days of u have 2 submit form 103 to ICAI. thats the procedure. I hope it is clear to you now.

regards

CCI Coaching Faculties